Rules:

1. Have fun

2. No need to kill others

last edited on May 11, 2012 at 12:38AM

킹덤 하츠 3265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2251-2300 of 3265

over a year ago Riku114 said…
Jizro (Drana's Dad): Estra, (Note: New name for Drana's Mom ^-^ Finally thought one up) Drana came in with some "unwanted friends" of hers.

Estra: Let me guess 2 nobodies and some kids.

Jizro: I just got informed by the guards, and yes, they are "the people".

Estra: Should I go or should you, either could easily get them to flee.

Jizro: Ill go ive got nothing better to do, the shadows are healthy, and you still have to do some of your queen's work to do.

Estra: Go on ahead then.

Jizro: No need to give me orders. *Leaves off in his immense dragon form* *notices them* I believe from the file reports that is Neo Trixin and Slenxo. *looks closer* Reigh and Allas as well. *lands on a cliff from a distance but still easily able to be seen by his size*

Drana: *turns around looking at Neo Trixin Slenxo Allas and Reigh* We are nearing the castle. *Fully unaware on how disliked Neo Trixin Slenxo Izzy and Nea are in her family's house hold*

Trixin: *By now used to seeing several dragon* Good.

A ball similar to the look of a large fire ball, but more shadowy and dark flew straight over the groups head missing everybody just my a centimeter or two.

Trixin: Oh my god! *ducks but it wasnt even nessecary* WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

Drana: Hu? *Turns to face foward looking at the cliff*

Jizro: Drana my dear. I see I caught your attention.

(Jizoro's Dragon Form Pic Below)
last edited over a year ago
 Jizro (Drana's Dad): Estra, (Note: New name for Drana's Mom ^-^ Finally thought one up) Drana came in
Estra's Dragon Form (PC took too long to load pic so heres the url)

link
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: Whoa
(If this was an anime show it would say TO BE CONTINUESD right here but it isnt it is a rp)

Jizro: You can say "Woah" I will permit it. Do all three of you know your standing in this world? Drana Reigh, you two should know.
Neo: ...
Jizro: Whats with this kid?

Drana: Just get the point.

Jizro: Dare you be so rude and ignorant to your own father! At this point I shall never allow you to take the thrown.

Drana: Do I look like I want the thrown?!

Jizro: I want them kids out. No refusing, no buts. Out.

Drana: No. *Turns into dragon form*

Jizro: Are you defing you dad and the king?! Think just because Im your dad I wont hurt you or your friends! Well you are wrong! *Takes flight and lands near the group*
Neo: *summons his blade* Sorry, but I like to come and go as I please, not by any one else's order.
Drana: Reigh, you and take Allas somewhere far away.

Allas: Bu-

Drana: No buts, your too young to even stand one hit. Sorry, but go.

Allas: Bu-

Reigh: *Goes into dragon form and grabs Allas and flies off*

Jizro: Smart move getting Allas out. You wouldnt do anything big with her to near.

Drana: O shut up. Trixin Slenxo, you flee too.

Slenxo: Bu-

Drana: DONT MAKE ME REPEAT WHAT I SAID TO ALLAS GO!

Trixin: Come on. *Grabs Slenxos wrist and runs off*

Drana: *Looks at Neo* I would honestly perfer if you were a distance away, but I know you wouldnt budge.

Jizro: Stop with the chitchat. Either leave or stop with this snnoying chatter!
over a year ago Shadowsign said…
"Nea," Izzy began, looking at the sky. "If there's nothing here we should go try and found Neo. And the others."
Neo: I'm not gonna run! You'll have to make me move
Nea: There's someone here. I know it,
"Who?"
Nea: An old... Friend of mine
Reigh: Allas, stay here, Im going back to Drana and dad.

Allas: Make sure Drana is alright. *Looks at Reigh with her cute bubbly eyes*

Reigh: Okay. *Thinking: Not like I wasnt going to anyways*

*By Slenxo and Trixin*

Slenxo: Drana will need up against that thing!

Trixin: *whacks his head* You idiot, we would either get in the way or get killed.

*Near Drana Jizro and Neo*

Drana: *looks at Neo* *thinking: This kid sure has guts, but seems to have no brain, but in some cases, guts may be all you need* *looks back at Jizro*

Jizro: Done thinking Drana?

Drana: O shut up

Jizro: You ready?

Drana: *growls*

Jizro: O growling, you scare me so. *thrust tail towards Neo and Drana*

Drana: *quickly places a light barrier stoping the thrust but breaking the barrier* Dont play with me like that, I wasnt trying to scare you.

Jizro: I guess you play defensive, havent you learned that just staying defensive will get you no where?

Drana: O I learned. *Thrust tail at Jizro*

Jizro: *Trust tail again clashing with Drana's tail*
Neo: Drana, you can handle this guy?
Drana: Not sure, but I can put my input.
Jizro: *swings tail back*

Drana: Why try to control my life like this?!

Jizro: For several reasons, some that you currently wouldnt understand.

Drana: Dont tell me. Fine. *Shoots a white beam at Jizro*

Jizro: How dare you underestimate your own father! *Catches the beam and it desolves in his hand* Light can be take out darkness as well as darkness can easily take out light! You still have much to learn. Dont launch something like that at someone with the reflecting element it will just waste your energy.

Drana: Figured, that you would do that.

Drana begins to lauch her tail at Jizro, but from her view, the world began to spin.

Drana: *blinks a couple times* What in th- *collapeses face forward unconscious onto the floor and her dragon form melts away*

Jizro: *shocked face was drawn and then vanished* * transform back into the human form* *looks at Drana and back at Neo* Come with me. No trap, Ill explain more later.
"Why do I get the feeling doesn't really mean friend here?"
Neo: *walks to Jizro* What happened?

???: *from up top a Building* Well, it seems to have been a while since I seen you, Nea.
Nea: Sovalos, I knew it.
Sovalos: It would seem, *vanishes and appears right next to Nea* we've been distant for far too long.
Reigh: *flies near and lands looking at Drana* What happened?

Jizro: Gather that Trixin and Slenxo. Then come to the castle top.

Reigh: Okay. *Flies off*

Jizro: *looks at Neo as he picks Drana up and carries her over his sholder* Ill tell you once I round the other two up.
Neo: Alright
*arrives*

Jizro: *sits on the couch*

*Reigh arrives with Trixin and Slenxo*

Trixin: Is Drana alright?!

Jizro: I was about to explain. The reason I wanted you to come here, is the effect of the spell my wife casted on Drana. Our magic isn’t 100% pure, therefore it could be broken and hasn’t been perfected to be pure. So there are flaws in this “magic” but under some circumstances they may work correctly.

Trixin: Not to be rude, but can you get to the point.

Jizro: *rolls eyes*There is stuff behind the magic you know. Well, the magic my wife used erased pervious unwanted memories, replacing the time she missed out there with “false” memories.

Slenxo: False memories?

Jizro: Let me finish! Questions for later! Especially ones that explain themselves! Now as I was saying, if the memories that were “replaced” are strong, there is the chance that the “false” memories and the ones that got replaced, may clash. In the case that is to happen, three different things may occur. One, the person, will retrieve the memories that had to do with the ones the ones that were “replaced” and forget the “false memories” if not everything connecting to them. Two, the person will loose the memories of the “replaced” ones if not everything connecting to them and only remember the “false” ones. Or three, all memories will be forgotten, although usually this is only temporarily, but sometimes it is permanent. The time can vary, but they usually eventually draw out the memories again and decide to live the life of A or the life of B or the other options One and Two may occur later.

Slenxo: Ca-

Jizro: NOT DONE! So now that I gave you the backround info, now Ill give you the perpose. The reason why I brought you is being when Drana comes to, one of the three will occur, it the second one is to occur, she may go beserk and be highly confused, not knowing anyone, anything, or any where of what is going on. If the second one was to occur and you were here instead of just this world, it may be less confusing for her.
Neo: I understand
Jizro: So feel free to stay, we have plenty of guest rooms.
Neo: I didn't really plan on leaving anyway. So, it pretty much sounds good to me.
(G2g)
Trixin: *sighs*Sounds good to me.

Slenxo: Odd change from being attacked so we would leave to being welcomes and pefered to stay...... But same here, not a bad idea.

Jizro: Reigh, show them around the castle.

Reigh: Okay okay. Follow me.

Trixin: Okay. *Follows*

Slenxo: Sure. *Follow*

(Me 2)
Izzy jumped when the newcomer appeared so close. "Um, hello?"
Neo: *following*

Sovalos: The name's Sovalos,
Nea: What are you doing here anyway?
Sovalos: Trying to find that ridiculous brother of yours.
Reigh: *finish showing them around*

Trixin: This place is big.....

Slenxo: I might get lost going to get dinner....

Reigh: Youll get used to it. Anyways, do you have any questions?
Neo: *shakes his head* Although... I feel kind of... Uneasy, but not about here, about... Izzy and Nea.
Reigh: Would you like me to go get them? Or do you want to go there?
Neo: I'll go. I have to find them.
Reigh: Here. *Hands a button* Buzz it when you want to come back. Ill pick you guys up and issue the symbol to Izzy and Nea.
"What business do you have with Neo?" Izzy asked, on the defensive.
Neo: Alright,

Sovalos: He has something of mine, that I wish to take back.
Reigh: Okay then. *Opens the portal* Just head down that path, you soon should see an exit.

*Drana's Mind who is still unconscious*

Drana: *Falls through a void of a black world* The world is black...... *Stands up on the black void she is floating in* What is with this place. Nothing but empty blackness........ Nothing seems to be in a right place either...... People...... Places....... Everything is off...... Two things happening at once....... *flashback to having icecream with Trixin and Slenxo in the hide out in Traverse Town, and then a flasback with Reigh and Allas having icecream at the sauna* *large migrain strikes and she falls back face forward in the black void holding her head* M-makes no sense. I cant think properly. THIS ISNT RIGHT!!!! THERE IS NO WAY I COULD OF DONE THEM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!! *begins crying a little and whining* I DONT UNDERSTAND!! I DONT!! I CANT HANDLE THIS!!!! I CANT!!!! I NEED TO KNOW, BUT NOTHING CAN PIECE TOGETHER!!!!! IM STUCK, STUCK IN THIS TORMENTING WORLD!!!! I WANT OUT!!!! EVERYTHING TO GO BACK TO NORMAL!!!!! *holds her hand out feeling numbness barely able to move it* What is this? It seems to be climbing up my body...... Am I done? *Soon everywhere from sholders to waist and feet to knees were unmoveable* Did all of this fracture my mind somehow?
last edited over a year ago
Neo: *walks through*
(G2g)
Trixin: Hey Reigh, will Drana be alright?

Reigh: Most likely.

*Drana's Dark World of Unconsciousness*

Drana: *Lying on the floor unable to move anything below her neck as names flowed through her mind with a face to match the name* Allas....... Trixin....... Slenxo..... Reigh...... Neo...... Nea...... Izzy........ Axel...... Roxas....... Estra...... Jizro....... Xandra........ *Everything seemed to blank out, the world, her thoughts, her senses, everything*

Drana: *automatically in dragon form wakes up looking around the room cluless and freaked out* Caaagraaa. (What is this?! Where am I?!) *Spreads out wings, crashing them into the wall*

Reigh: *Hears the crash* That sounded like it came from Drana's room, follow me! *runs*

Slenxo and Trixin nodd and then follows.
Izzy crossed her arms. "Well I will be acting as Neo's secretary and ask for a specific reason and what."
*Reigh Slenxo and Trixin arrive in Drana's room*

Reigh: Your awake!

Drana: Craaaa *hiss like* (Who are you?!)

Trixin: His name is Reigh, and I am Trixin. Do you remember?

Drana: CRAAA!!!!! (GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!) *Shoots a large white ball shaped like a fire ball*

Reigh: *in a blink of an eye in dragon form disolving the ball with a black shield* I see a frightened dragon isnt a safe one.

Drana: *frightened much more now* *roars, shoots another of the white balls at the walls and takes off to flee*

Slenxo: Im guess it was number 3?

Trixin: Me too.

Slenxo: You thought it was 2?

Trixin: *Facepalm* I was agreeing wit you. Me t-o-o too

Reigh: *Off in flight after Drana* I dont think I can just let you leave here to destroy worlds. *Opens mouth as black static like rope tangle around Drana, making her incapable of flying*

Drana: Caaa!!

Reigh: *Grabs onto the rope and flies to the floor*
Sovalos: An emerald of mine,
Nea: Yours?! The emerald belonged to the family,
Sovalos: IT was stolen from me
Neo: *appears* Well, you still want that emerald, it was never yours, yet you just can't accept it... Sovalos.
Reigh: Watch your friend, I need to see what dad and mom says for the next action.

Trixin: *nodds and sits on the grassy floor near Drana all tied up in the dark static like ropes* You really dont remember a thing.

Slenxo: *sits* Seems so.

*Castle Top*

Reigh: *hears the orders, not pleased with the order, but nodds seeing how it is the safest way to go and walks out*

*Near Drana*

Reigh: *grabs onto Drana's rope once again*

Trixin: What were the orders?

Reigh: To chain her up untill she gets her memory back.

Trixin: What?! That isnt right!

Reigh: If she leaves our grasp, she could easily destry one world after another out of confusion and fright.

Trixin: I see where you are getting at......

Reigh: *flies off*
"Neo!"
Neo: Izzy, I'm sorry for what I did, I shouldn't have left you.
"Yeah, well, I shouldn't have bailed either."
*Riku sits reading post after post waiting for a good moment to enter*
Sovalos: Aw, how touching, the 2 lovers find their way back to each other,
"Watch it," Izzy warned, flushing red.
Sovalos: So, Neo, you gonna hand over that thing or what?!
Neo: No, I wouldn't hand it to you, because a person like you wouldn't hold the right purpose for it.
"What exactly?"
Sovalos: It's called, Eternal Heart, reason being, that whoever uses the emerald, gets Eternal power.
Neo: Which is exactly why you won't!