2. No need to kill others

last edited on May 11, 2012 at 12:38AM

킹덤 하츠 3265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1901-1950 of 3265

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: *jumps off right before* Mission complete, *lands on the ground*
over a year ago Shadowsign said…
"Neo!" When the ground stopped shaking as Xandra changed back, she managed to get to her feet, running over to him.
Neo: Izzy, I'm glad I returned in time.
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Trixin: *stands up after the ground stops shaking* Well take care of Xandra, probably not going back to the Organization. *Scoops up Xandra in his arms*
Neo: Yes, you tend to Xandra, I'll try to make this town back to normal.
"Are you okay?" She asked, putting her hands on either side of his face.
Trixin: Ill see ya back here once Xandra is up and running again. She didnt take much damage, but she is proabably used up more energy than she should of. *Opens a portal to Twilight Town and slenxo and trixin go through it Trixin carring xandra*
Neo: I'm fine,
With a rush of relief, Izzy reached up, kissing Neo.
Slenxo; *opens a portal to Radiant Gardens and sticks his head out* You two lovebirds should go sleep before the sun arrises, kids need sleep you know. *puts his head away back into Twilight Town and closes the portal* Im glad we found this hideout the long time ago.

Trixin: Yeah, its a good place to stay when we dont want to be around Organization XIII. *lays Xandra on her bed they made a while ago* Im gonna get some sleep. *Lays on his bed*

Slenxo: Me to. *Lays on his bed*
Neo: *after that kiss, feeling love, began to change to normal*
Trixin: Slenxo, everything is finally back to normal......ish

Slenxo: Yeah, it is great.
"Oh." Her violet eyes widened, memories dancing across her vision. "Oh yeah." Feeling another head rush, she passed out, falling against Neo.
Neo: *back to normal, takes Izzy to a good place to sleep*
Nea: It was her love wasn't it.
Neo: Yeah, *lays down and sleeps*
Nea: *lays down and falls asleep*
The morning sun shone brightly.

Xandra sits up in a jolt.

Xandra: O my gosh!

Trixin and Slenxo: What! *Wakes up in shock to the yell*

Trixin: O Xandra You woke up.

Xandra: *Feels herslef* Im back to normal. I guess everything is fixed.

Trixin: Yeah. Wanna go see Neo and the others?

Xandra: Yeah.

Trixin: Alright then lets go. *Opens portal to Radiant Gardens and Slenxo Trixin and Xandra head out*
It was some time before Izzy opened her eyes, carefully sitting up right. "Where am I?"
Neo: A house for the night
last edited over a year ago
Xandra: Neo! Nea! Izzy!

Slenxo: Neo! Nea! Izzy!

Trixin: Neo! Nea! Izzy!
(G2G)
Neo: huh?
Nea: What's up?
Xandra: O hi, I wanted to explain more like I said I would. So here it goes-

(Gtg eat Ill post the other part of it when I get back andy way I know Adavent wont be online)
"Xandra!" Izzy quickly jumped up. "Are you okay? I'm sorry about, well, how I acted."
Xandra: O dont worry, I understand, also, sorry if I hurt any of you guys.

Trixin: Come on, so what went on?

Xandra: Fine. Well, first I still dont remember everything of my past, but..... Yeah. So when I was originally training to get the anger part of me, but I slowly becan to remember small stuff aboutmy past. For example my dad being the king/god of darkness, and my mom the queen/goddess of light. Being the exact inbetween, the darkness is more of my anger side and the light is more of my kind and self control side. The royalties are actually truely dragons, but to stay hidden, mutated to be able to transform back and forth between dragon and human look. I havent remembered why I was seperated from my family, and all, that I dont know, but I just was. And being that I lost my memory I didnt even know of my dragon side, and didnt return to it for over a year or two. Also, I didnt know much of the darkness either. So after I figured all this out, I practiced controling it which I didnt get much time to, cause of Neo and all, so I charged into battle not quite ready, and not exactly knowing my strength. And I think thats it. Any questions?

(Logging off)
over a year ago lux2 said…
"Bring it on trixin!" -winks back-
Riku: -_-"" lux, read back a few pages, you missed alot......
Ya i know 4 pages, im not logged on in the day)
Riku: I know, read through the ending of page 74 and begining of 75. Youll notice a problem with your last post.

Slenxo: We are gonna break into the organization again to get our stuff correct?

Trixin: Yeah, we cant leave all of our personal belongings there, and anyways, who cares if they come after us, they arent that strong.

Xandra: Trixin is right. They arent, we have a large group of pretty strong and special people.

Slenxo: Alright.
Neo: I see,
Xandra: *Looks around* Where did Lenex go over that one night?
Neo: No idea, honestly.
Xandra: That kid seems to disappear randomly....... Anyways, do you still have that demond inside of you Neo?
Lenex walked through a teleporter that would take him to everyone else.

Lenex: what did i miss?
Xandra: *Looks over and sees Lenex* O we were just talking about you. You missed a lot.
Neo: Yeah, it's still there
Xandra: O I didnt know, cause I only got to see the you return.
Lenex: ive only been gone for a day it couldnt have been that much.
Neo: I'm able to control my true form freely now.
Xandra: It was a lot. Mostly for one night.
Xandra: Ill probably be back around afternoon to night I need to finish the training.

Trixin: See ya!

Xandra: *Points the black mist keyblade towards the sun and it melts onto the scar and she transforms again (lux if you didnt understand the transformation I believe it is on page 76)* Adios! *Flies off*
Neo: Later, *feeling a pain on his body* Darn it, looks like that form did take a slight toll on my body.
Xandra: *Lands in the End of the World* O geez, flying is tiring I need to get used to it better.....
Neo: Whatever, with some rest, it'll heal, *lays back*
Slenxo: I must do some damage to trasform like that. Wonder why Xandra doesnt feel anything.

Trixin: I dont really know. Maybe cause the human body is the fake form just to blend in with most of her surroundings.
Neo: *sighs* My body needs rest, especially with using my true form like that.
Slenxo: Yesterday was such a long day, and Im tired. Imma go take a nap. *Leaves to Twilight Town*

Trixin: Me too. *Follows through the portal*
Neo: Man, this is gonna be a pain...
Xandra: I probably gave them the wrong time that when Ill be back, being the time change from world to world......... *Continues to practice a few trick/abilities in dragon form* The more I learn the easier it will be to control.......
(G2G)
(KK)
Xandra: I finished up with the training, and it did take a few hours, but around Radiant Gardens it probably only took about 30 minutes. I guess I can head back....... I failed at timing...... *Flies out of the End of the World through a yellow and white portal that was formed from energy released from her mouth*

*still at the end of the world*

???: *black dragon flies in and sees the sight of the portal closing (pic below)* What was she? *Opens a portal similar but black and yellow* Im too curious. *Transforms to human form (Pic on 2nd post) and walks through the portal*
 Xandra: I finished up with the training, and it did take a few hours, but around Radiant Gardens it p
xandra: *arrives at Radiant Gardens* I wonder where everyone went..... *flies around in the sky looking downwards*

???: *arrives at radiant gardens and looks across the sky and sees Xandra flying in the air* I though it was a dragon. If I look like a dragon maybe itll be easier to approach her, or him, it. Its an it for now. *Goes into dragon form goes up to Xandra* He-

Xandra: *Turns around whacking ??? with her tail* O my gosh, o my gosh, so so sorry!

???: *looks at Xandra* Who are you?

Xandra: Umm...... I go by Xandra, but..... being that you are a dragon, if you were to even hear of me, it would probably be Drana........

???: Umm where have I heard that from.......

Xandra: Before I tell you any more about me, what is your name?

Reigh: O Im Reigh. So continue.

Xandra: O, well, Im the princess of light and da-

Reigh: Darkness. Now I remember where I heard that from. *returns to human form* Turn to human form, Ill tell you something of me.

Xandra: Fine. *Returns to human form* What.

Reigh: Im the prince of light and darkness.

Xandra: But doesnt that mean th-

Reigh: That Im your brother.

Xandra: Well thats odd now isnt it.

Reigh: What have you been doing lurking around this world for so many years?

Xandra: I dont know, being a human. Once I find my friends I can introduce you. I still dont know that much about you.

(A pic of his human form of Reigh *somewhat* o and btw this is the last post for today)
 xandra: *arrives at Radiant Gardens* I wonder where everyone went..... *flies around in the sky looki