킹덤 하츠 3265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 3265

over a year ago Riku114 said…
Slenxo: Want some ice cream? Its on me.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: Yeah, sure.
Slenxo: *Orders some ice cream* I barely know you guys, and first impression wasnt so good for Izzy, but if Trixin trust you guys and Xandra I think trust you guys, I trust you guys. *Hands the icecream over* Can I know stuff about you?
Neo: About me... Well, to tell you the truth, there isn't much to know, besides the fact that I am guardian of the light and slayer of darkness.
Slenxo: Humm.... Honestly, me Xandra and Trixin arent really the ill die for the organization, or the i will kill my friend for the organization type of nobody. If it wasnt for the fact that we would have to spend some dang long time on the run, we would probably of left the organization earlier, being we already had us three to be a large enough group to be safe. Also, none of us really remember much of out past as somebodies. Never really bothered to try and get them back either. *Looks at Neo* Do I talk to much?
Neo: *shakes his head*
Slenxo: K. Just making sure.
Neo: I just, want to know, if either me or Nea, became... "different" What would you do?!
Slenxo: *Looks at Neo* Honestly, being different means nothing, even if they are bad different, I honestly dont care if you become bald or change look totally, even with strength or you loose control of your self. There was and will always be the you that you are now somewhere in you. So to answer the question, I would accept you guys.
Neo: You would... Accept us?
over a year ago Shadowsign said…
"I don't think I would have any choice but to do the same," Izzy said.
Neo: Wow, you 2 are the first... To accept us
Slenxo: Yeah, I have to tell you, me Trixin and Xandra dont really care that much, we all have problems of our own, even if we prefer not to share them.
Neo: ...
over a year ago lux2 said…
Lenex turned around facing the exit.

"Nu uh" larxene laughed.

"Youve been gone for a little to long Lenex" xemnis smirked.

"G-guys i can explain" lenex turned around facing them

"Oh look whos getting brave..." larxene smirked

I took a step backwords.

"Get him" xemnise yelled as he turned around and walked to his chair.

I took a few steps back and ran. Xegbars bolts flew by my face as i ran as fast as i could out of the castle. Lenex quickly shot lightning behind him doubleing his speed. "Leave me alone!"
Slenxo: *looks at Neo curiously* Why so silent?

Gtg brb in 20-45 minute
(K)

Neo: Because... I'm surprised... Normally, anyone knowing of our true form, would call me, a freak of nature.
last edited over a year ago
"You're the only person I know I can trust," Izzy said. "How couldn't I?"
over a year ago lux2 said…
Lenex stops and pulls out his keyblade. Black and white lightning rotates around me and the keyblade. Lenexes limit turned on. The ground turned black underneath him and four black and white poles floated in mid air around him. His keyblade cloned itself and flew to his other hand. "Come on!" -lenex quickly thinks of everyone he meet- zigbar shoots more rounds at lenex. The poles quickly block them. "I will fight to my last breath!" (Some help would be nice)
Neo: ...
Trixin: I was just about to take care of this kid. *Winks at Lenex and Summons his keyblade and strikes Lenex's Blade* You guys, I can take care of this guy myself he is weak.
Slenxo: As I said, it does not really matter.
Izzy reached over, covering Neo's hand with hers in an attempt to be reassuring. "You probably couldn't do anything that would make me bail on you."
Neo: Tomorrow, it'll be the day, you see us in our true form.
"Why tomorrow suddenly? What's changed?"
Slenxo: Seems like you have one nice friend there Neo.
Neo: Because, I don't remember if you were there, but I mentioned an anniversary of an ancient demon once sealed.
Slenxo: I dont remeber of so....
"I wasn't really paying attention," she admitted. "Is this going to go badly?"
Neo: ... I dont... I don't want to think about it much anymore... *midnight draws near* Oh no... Midnight, it's almost here...
Slenxo: I hope you can control it....

*Edge of the World (night time)*

Xandra: *in tent and clutches fist* I should be able to return tomarrow morning.
She squeezed Neo's hand. "It'll be okay."
Slenxo: See ya *Opens a portal to the land that never was* Hey Tri- *Sees the crowd around Trixin's Room* *Opens a portal to the Pride Lands* Ill camp out here.
Neo: Control... That's only half the problem.
"And the other half?"
Neo: My shadow.
"What?"
Neo: He's basically, an exact replica, however his personality... Totally different.
Slenxo: I figure I might have to do some kind of restraining tommarow. Its getting late, I should sleep now. *Rolls on side and falls asleep*
Concern was obvious in her eyes. "What can I do to help you?"
Neo: I don't know...
*Midnight bell rings*
Neo: *his hand, clenching his heart, as his body starts to undergo transformation*
"Neo!" Izzy grasped his other hand, refusing to let go. "You're going to be alright. Please be alright."
Neo: *screams of pain, his black wings began to grow and his eyes turned where the white of his eyes turned black, and the purple turned dark red*
Nea: *however, unphased, due to her having just the eye*
"Nea, please tell me what I can do," Izzy begged, forced to let go of Neo, stumbling away from him.
Xandra: *Wakes up eyes blashing open quickly* I dont feel a good intuition. *Pulld hood up and covers her eyes up with sunglasses* I sure didnt get to finish. *Leaves off to Radiant Gardens*
Nea: There's nothing left, as long as the shadow body of Neo holds the soul of Valzovo. Valzovo has done some crazy things to Neo in the past, so don't be surprised, if his personality changes as well.
"There has to be something," Izzy said, staring at Neo as he changed. "I can't bare to see him in pain like this."
Xandra: *arrives and sees Neo Nea and Izzy* Dang it, I was correct. *Closes eyes for a second* Yeah, Ive sure seen this before. *grabs Izzy riping her from Neo's hand* Im sorry, Ive seen something similar to this, it isnt easy to control, but not to hard to restrain. *Presses button*
Neo: *shirt ripped off, as markings when down from his neck to his arms, his chest, his back and even a bit on his face* DON'T TRY TO RESTRAIN ME!!!!!!
Trixin: *sighs and thinks: Im gonna have to make up a good lie for this but.* *Grabs Lenex by the arm and Trixin runs through the portal to radiant gardens and drags Lenex with him*

Slenxo: Seems I am to get going. *Leaves to Radiant Gardens* Xandra is that you and Ill bet you that is Neo.

Xandra: Yes and Yes.

Slenxo: Why do you have the hood on?

Xandra: You dont need to know.