Rules:

1. Have fun

2. No need to kill others

last edited on May 11, 2012 at 12:38AM

킹덤 하츠 3265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 3265

over a year ago Shadowsign said…
When they reached the ship, Bella sat a the pilot's seat, turning to face Neo. "Are you certain you want to know?"
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: Yeah, I need to know
Taking a breath, she leaned back, closing her eyes. "Shortly after you parted ways on Treasure Planet, that bounty hunter, Rexi, returned. Izzy easily fended her off, but that bi-ah, woman, brought reinforcements. Lesser nobodies under her control. She dragged Izzy back to her home world, a little known place called Farside. Back to the king of the world, the man who hired her. You see, that world has been broken by a revolution for over a hundred years. The king believed that having a Keyblade master under his control would help him end it. But, well, you know Izzy. She refused to fight for him, refused to be the warrior they wanted." Bella's eyes opened now, looking out the window. "So, they locked her up, they unraveled her heart, and they created me. A replica. A puppet for their war. I have Izzy's ability to wield her Keyblades, but didn't receive her memories until much later. When I stumbled upon the prison they keep her in. We're still connected, after all. If she dies, so do I. At that point, well, you could say I became self aware. As rebellious and free spirited as she once was. As soon as I could, I got the hell out."
last edited over a year ago
Neo: So they locked her up? Will there be a way to free her... Because, I can't let her be locked up like this...
Bella looked back at Neo. "That's right," she said slowly, sitting up. "I remember, back when the bounty hunter showed up for the first time. You said you loved Izzy, didn't you?"
Neo: Yes
"Did you mean it?"
Neo: With all my heart
Bella turned her gaze back out the window. "She felt the same way about you, I believe. She wasn't certain, didn't have time to think about it. Didn't trust herself, I think. After all, the last one she fell for betrayed you both, then she watched him die."
Neo: Xeno...
The girl shrugged. "I don't pretend to understand her emotions. I just remember her memories. I do know one thing for certain, though."
Neo: What...
A smile played around Bella's lips. "Foolish girl's too proud to ever admit it, thinks it makes her weak for wanting, but deep down, she was hoping you'd save her." Bella shook her head. "She's certainly not getting out on her own, now. Even if she wasn't locked up and trapped in sleep, she can't do much with her heart in the state it's in."
Neo: Well, I'm gonna help her.
"If that's what you want."
Neo: I do
"Alright then."
Neo: So this place is called farside you said?
"The name speaks for itself. You'll need a far faster ship to get there in a reasonable time." Bella looked at Xemeus. "What about you? What are you going to do now?"
Neo: Do we really need a ship? *makes a portal*
over a year ago sora-roxas1 said…
(well yea it should be fine then, jus alot of typing to make a character so i dony know)
(well I signed up, just gotta make a character)
(Oh yea thats alot of typing in that part)
Xemeus turnes to bella, "well i guess ill stand with neo an get him clear with Izzy. There isnt anything else left for me to do now that xehanort is dead an so is my brother xemnas
Neo: Come on we're taking a shortcut. *walks through the portal*
With a moment of hesitation, Bella went through the portal after him.
Neo: We arrived. Now to go save Izzy... With a plan...
Xemeus: indeed, it won't be easy.
"Basically, sneak into that castle, avoid the warring parties, find the prison, if they're still keeping her there, and avoid the king and the bounty hunter."
"well with our luck i doubt it'll be that easy"
"Of course not." Bella started off, sticking to the shadows casted by the high wall, looking for a way in. "If we do find her, you still need to figure out a way to wake her up."
Neo: *nods and follows sneaking*
(ugh another delay, this RP has really fallen apart) Xemeus watches neos movements as they sneak
(trust me, this Rp may have less, but this Rp is more live than other ones I have)
yea i believe you, its over a 1000 replies lol
Neo: …
(Sorry! Stuff came up)
Bella kept silent, creeping around the tall towers until she found an unguarded door. Far off, the clashing of constant battle could be heard, drowning out the sound of their entrance.
Neo: *still following her lead*
"You can sense people's energies, right?" Bella asked, glancing back at Neo. "You did it back on Treasure Planet. Can you do that now? Without confusing me for her?"
Neo: Yeah, *eyes glowing blue* Ok, Cell 4 block A
Xemeus: off we go then
Neo: *nods*
Xemeus teleports through the wall into a room quietly
Neo: *heading to Izzy's cell quietly and sneaky*
Moves quietly with neo to her cell, then using xemeus's powers of light to break the lock
Neo: Now we need to wake her up
(hey my bad again for not replyiing quick. Its not that i dont feel like RPing with yall anymore, its just i been either busy or caught up on that other RP site i found because this site is wayyy too slow. It takes me forever to get to write a reply.)
(Same here, except I still need to make a character for that Rp site)
(well make it! lol)
(I'm gonna make it when I get my computer access back)