킹덤 하츠 Kingdom Hearts: a new world RP

mutanthunter posted on Apr 05, 2012 at 10:54AM
ok so this is a RP where there is only one world but lots of different islands (like worlds) that are covered by darkness only gummi ship's (is that how you spell it)can travel through because of the strange substance there made from.
rules: 1. no god molding 2. no instant kill (on bosses normal heartless and nobody's are fine) 3. no killing players unless you have worked something out with the other person 4. HAVE FUN

P.S. my persons name is Theodosius age 15
last edited on Apr 05, 2012 at 09:41PM

킹덤 하츠 120 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 120

over a year ago mutanthunter said…
i am walking up the beach of holy island (like destiny island)reading a book about monsters on other islands called heartless and the key-blades how a key-blade master has not appeared to stop the heartless in over a hundred years yet there are normal people keeping them back. "i wonder if the heartless will ever attack us again" i say to no one in particular
over a year ago demmmy said…
(I'll join! My character is Bianca, age 13)
"I don't know," I reply to the boy walking down the beach. I'm sitting on a palm tree, writing something in my journal. I look up to the sky. "But we should always be prepared."
*as i now walk over to the palm tree and sit under it* "i hope that the key-blade masters will comeback one day" *i say as i pull a gummi block out of my pocket*
"Yeah, me too," I agree. I stop writing in my journal and look at the item in the boy's hand. "What's that?" I ask
*i now turn some pages in my book and read the page's* "it's something called a gummi block you use them to make ships to travel to islands that are covered in darkness or so it says in my book."
"Where'd you get something like that?" I ask.
"i found it on the beach a few days ago" i answer
"I think I know what that is. I'm pretty sure it's a gummi block, but I'll have to check," I say. I flip through my journal looking for something.
over a year ago RoxasSora13 said…
(Serenity, age 14, Blonde hair, blue eyes)

I was watching the two, from my treehouse window, I turned and looked at the posters on my wall, they all had the same person on them, a boy, blonde spiky hair, ocean blue eyes, he was holding some kind of weapon, but it looked like a key.

Picture of my character below(I know its Namine)
 (Serenity, age 14, Blonde hair, blue eyes) I was watching the two, from my treehouse window, I turne
as i now refrain from laughing because i just said it was a gummi block i continue reading my book out loud "originality used by the key-blade master's as a mode of transportation to free the worlds from darkness but is now commonly used as merchant ships for trading good and spices to other islands"
I blushed as I realize that he said it was a gummi block before. "Hehe... Sorry, I can zone out a lot or miss some things like that..." I apologize.
I decided to go down and say hi but first I took down one of my posters so I could find out who this boy is, I folded it and tucked it inside my pink zip-up dress and I walked to my window and climbed out and landed on the top of a palm tree, I slid down and ran over to the two kids. "hi" I said shyly, "I'm Serenity"
"Oh! Hi!" I say as I wave with a friendly smile on my face. "My name is Bianca. Nice to meet you!"
As i now look up "hello i'm Theodosius but call me Theo"
"Hi" I said shyly, I felt my cheeks getting hot, "um, I was wondering if you could see who this boy is, he's holding a big key, but it looks like a blade too" I said. "Because I heard you talking about the book and Key-Blades and their wielders
"No sorry but my book has a picture of that keyblade at the back of it" i say as i flip to the back of the book and show you the picture.
"Hm... He seems vaguely familiar to me... I might have something in my journal!" I start flipping through my journal once again and find what I'm looking for. "Here! 'Number thirteen, the Key of Destiny, wields the Keyblade and has sandy blonde messy hair. His element is light. His whereabouts are unknown.' What does that mean? I guess that book that man suggested actually had facts I needed..." I say. I shrug anyway, not really thinking it important.
last edited over a year ago
"well does it have his name?" I asked trying to look at Theo's book, "It sounds weird but it feals like I know him" I said, "i must find out who this boy is" I said, I ran up to the tilted palm tree and jumped up and landed on the trunk, I then sat down. I looked out at sea and sighed, "if I don't find this boy, I don't know what I'll do" I said, then I turned and looked at Bianca and Theo, " you see, ever since I was taken away from my home, its been my dream to find a key-blade wielder, because when I was in my home in Twilight Town, a boy with sandy blonde hair saved me from heartlesses, he was holding a key-blade, then he turned and looked at me and smiled then he disappered, plus he said my real name,it's Namine'" I said
"well Bianca just said it's the key of destiny and number 13" i flip back a few pages and read out of the book "organisation XIII a group of nobody's that pretend to have hearts do not trust them unless your life is on the line but then still be careful" i flip to the middle of the book "Key of Destiny one of the original Keyblades is perfectly balanced in magic and strength is that the information you need?" i ask
"not really, does it have the boy's name" I asked, "I just want to find him and thank him for saving me" I said. I lowered my head and thought to myself, I thought about the boy and then a tear rolled down my cheek
"ummm sorry it has a number but no name some pagers have been torn away it may have been on one of them" i answer
"I don't have his name either... I'm sorry..." I say. I then think about what it says in my journal. "You know, there could be a chance he's alive! It said that his whereabouts are unknown, so maybe we can go look for him!" I suggest.
"well, I did see him last in Twilight Town, maybe we should look there first" I said, "but how will we get there?" I asked. I thought about the boy again and how he knew my name.
"ok then we will go look for him" i now pull out a bunch of gummi blocks from my pocket "we can use there's to make a ship but i don't know whats in each one so it will take a while before we can leave"
"so its agreed" I asked, "great I'll go find us some food for the trip" I said, I jumped off the tree and ran off to find some.
"Bianca are you going to come with us?" i ask as i sit down and fiddle with the gummi blocks
"Yes! I'd love to! There's so much to explore. I can't pass this offer up!" I say.
"well that's good i think i have figured out how to tell the gummi blocks apart as well" as i now stand up "i am going now to get some stuff ready in-case i forget to get them later bye" i say as i am waving as i am running off to the other side of the island.
I found some Poupou fruits, bananas, some edible mushrooms, and I got three large canteens full of drinking water. I carried the supplies up to my treehouse, I set the food on the table and I packed up the things I needed like spare clothes,and my sketch book and pencils. Then I put them all in my bag and I wrapped up our food in a blanket.
I am now on the other side of the island where there is mostly thick trees i push throw them getting a few scratches from stray branches i push my way into a small clearing where there is a small rock formation that emotes power from it i grab my bag from behind it and grab a small stone from near the rock formation that also emotes power but at a less powerful rate i push my was back out of the forest and to the center of the island and try to figure out how the gummi blocks work
over a year ago dargox said…
(hello can I join? If so my name is going be takumi and he'll be 17, btw this is what he looks like: link)
(Sure!)
I just sat there, abandoned. "I'll just...stay right here..." I muttered. I then opened up my journal and started to write.
(btw he can summons the ultimate weapon keyblade but the darkside one)

My body was wash up the shores of an unknown island after being atttack by 100 neon shadows, so as lay there on my back holding my key but is close to the brink of death, I used every thing I had left to shout. "help...please I need HELP!!" And with that I close my eye woundering if it would be my last time to ever open them.
Error
(oh! one more thing unlike the pic takumi is wearing the same type clothes as cloud in the first kingdom hearts.)
I suddenly hear someone screaming. I run to the beach and see a young man laying by the shore. I run up to him and pull out a potion. "Drink this," I tell him as I pour it in his mouth.
(um..befor I reply demmmy, is your character a boy or girl?)
Error
(A girl...)
(thanks, good to know)

As I lay there in the darkness of my mind, I felt a wetness run down my throat and my body refreshed, I then open my eye to see a young girl stareing over me. "ooow! Where am I?" I asked her as I slowly sat up still in abit of pain.
Error
"Destiny Islands," I tell him. "What happened to you?" I ask.
"I was attacked on my ship by an army of heartless" I tell her while I stand up to dust my self off.
Error
My eyes widened. "You were? I have never seen an actual heartless in person!" I say as I stand up too.
"yeah but yon mite not want to met one, cause I can tell you now they will try to take your heart." I said to her as I summons my ultimate weapon keyblade to my right hand. "but if you do see a heartless just let me know, btw my name is takumi"
I stared at Takumi's weapon in shock. "Is that a real Keyblade?" I ask, astonished.
I smile at her saying "yup, this is the darkside ultimate weapons keyblade."
"That's so cool!!" I exclaim. "Oh, and by the way, my name is Bianca," I tell him.
"cool name, it's nice to meet ya and thank you for saving me, i'm in your in debt." I said, then out my left eye I see a partly built gummie ship. "so bianca is that your ship?" I asked while I pointing the poorly built gummie ship.