KH: Organization XIII NEW ORGANIZTION XIII RPG!!!!! :)

moonfan833 posted on May 18, 2010 at 11:41PM
If you wanna join this rp please sign in at become an organization 13 member... the forum... :) have fun... :)
forum url: link
last edited on May 18, 2010 at 11:43PM

KH: Organization XIII 88 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-88 of 88

over a year ago Xiralovesyou said…
zzz
Raix opened the portal of darkness, she was late again. She had been finishing up some reports. She headed to the beach to see some of her friends.
Raix: Hey guys! What are you looking for?
over a year ago moonfan833 said…
smile
Trennen looked up and saw her friend Raix.
"Hey! We are looking for my memories," she smiled, "You wanna tag along?"
"Sure," Raix smiled back.
"Then where to next? I'm sure this isn't the correct island, it did bring a few memories but not enough." Threxa looked at everyone.
smile
"Sure" Raix exclaimed. She looked around. "DO you remember what your island was called?" she asked her friend. As she looked around.
over a year ago onix11 said…
Ghilixt finally returns from what he was doing. "Hey guys, what I miss?"
Raix turns around to see Ghilixt. "Hey Ghilixit! Nothing much. Still looking for some memories!" she exclaimed, smiling happily.
"Hey Ghilixt, and no I have no memories accept those of a guy and me hanging out on the beach. I don't even know the boy's name," Threxa looked at the ground, forcing the tears to stay back.
"Threxa. Do you remember what he looked like?" Raix asked her friend, putting a hand on her shoulder.
monkey
"Yah... He has brown hair and blue eyes," Threxa said quietly.
rainy
*p/s i will be gone for a whole 3 weeks!*
Raix tried to think of boys that she knew. Brown hair, blue eyes... doesn't really help... Huh, maybe Axel would know?
"Threxa maybe Axel would know?" said Raix. Last time Raix needed help, she asked Axel.
p's okay
"I don't want to talk to or about Axel right now," Threxa didn't feel like forgiving him yet. She, also, didn't want to comfront him again until she found all her memories.
over a year ago MarMar_XigLux said…
angry
(I'm joining the rp!!! YAY ME lolXD)

Suddenly,while standing there, Trennen shouts: "THREXA BEHIND YOU!!!" she tackles her down in the exact moment a girl wearing a black coat tried to attack Threxa with a shadow energy ball. The ball hits a tree and faids, while the girl falls down on the sand. "WTH was that???!!!" Raix gasps and Ghilixt summons his weapon. "damn..." the girl get's up finally, and (ya I forgot 2 mention no one saw her face, she was wearing the hat-thingy I forgot how it's called^^) points at Threxa. "YOU" she says. "I was looking 4 u my whole life"
last edited over a year ago
big smile
"What?" Threxa asks, bewildered, "Me?"
She turns to Raix who in turns just shrugs and shakes her head.
Ghilixt comes in bewildered at what just happens. "Are you out of your mind. You could of killed somebody!?
The girl noded. "Yes, you. And this energy ball cannot KILL her. You can call it HARMLESS, if you want to" She takes of her hood and her different-colored eyes stare at Threxa's. "you started the fire that KILLED me, and almost turned my one-eyed" she points at the long scar on her left side of the face.
over a year ago Roxas1314 said…
And what exactly is this nonsense all about? can't we all just fight, get over it, and drink more coffee? Tren summons her Keyblade, switching it to back-hand just in case.
Girl: *shoots dark orbs over Tren* Silence. I have my own reasons for not slicing you into half. Get up!!! *glares at Threxa*
monkey
"What are you talking about?" Threxa looks puzzled as she stands up.
"Yeah, Threxa wouldn't harm a fly, not intentionlally," Raix defends her.
"I don't understand what you're saying," Threxa question the different colored eye girl.
(hope that it's ok that i used you Raix)
"Don't play games with me! You know very well what am I talking about!!!" When no one answered, she sighed. "OK maybe you forgot... 3 years ago, I was working in my lab, late" her hands closed into tight fists. "Then... I heard a noise downstairs in the basement. I foolishly went into there, encountering a man wearing black clothes. I tried to talk with him, but he only faded into darkness...'an illusion' I thought to myself. When I came back into the lab, the whole 2d floor exploded. Then the roof collapsed. And then... I saw your face. I saw YOU standing in the corner, with that mysterious man, watching. All I remember is that I woke up 3 years after that, in an old mansion, wearing a black coat and with the ability to control darkness, possessed with a demon..."
She closed her eyes and breathed slowly. The opened them saying, "Don't tell me you forgot Nalux"
sunny
"Nalux? Who's Nalux?" Threxa wondered. She tried to conjure up something but it was useless. She was highly confused and it was surprising that she still new what was up and what was down.
smile
"I am Nalux!" She pointed at herself. "And you were somehow connected with that explosion!!!"
When no one answered, Nalux summoned her weapon (Freddy Kruegers glove). "OK then. Let me just tell you WHY I'm here" She stepped 4ward. "I'm gonna rip you to shreds! 4 dragging me into this mess!!!" In the exact moment Nalux attacked, she stopped, as if something was holding her. "I've been waiting" a deep voice echoed. Then a dark corridor opened behind Nalux, who stared at the portal thinking "What in the sake of all twinkies is going on?!?!?!".
"Come" the voice echoed again. Nalux took a step backwards, looked at Threxa and the others.
"We'll meet again" she said, as she ran into the portal that faded after her.
Ghilixt was thrown into a whorl of confusion. "Who was that? She seemed a little unhinged."
zzz
"You can say that again," Threxa stared wide eyed, "Nalux." She tried to remember something like the situation, but nothing worked.
"It doesn't have anything to do with you, I'm sure of it," Tren comforted.
"How can you be sure though?" Threxa frowned. Then, out of nowhere, she fainted.
((I'm going to use Tren if that's okay with you Roxas1314 ^.^))
Ghilixt checks if she is breathing. "She is fine but we can't leave her here. If you take her back i'll go get you guys the coffe. It be nice to get what we came here for.
sunny
Nalux came out from the portal, confused and suspicious. "If I'm going to die again, I'll call my life officially pointless", She mumbled. While standing in this weired white corridor, with white walls and white FLOOR (like wtf??), that voice echoed again. "The superior awaits, XVII" Nalux looked up the sealing. No, it was a different voice this time..."WHO ARE YOU???" she yelled. The only answer Nalux got was a giggle. "I don't even know where I need to go!!" a portal opened right as she said that. "Urgh...GREAT. More mysterious corridors" She sighed and went inside the portal.
sunny
Threxa dreamed she was with the familliar boy. It was a happy dream at first, they were talking, laughing, playing. Then, it went wrong, a black hooded girl (Nalux) came at her, she ended up killing the familiar. As soon as Nalux turned and shot an energy ball at her, Threxa woke up.
The people she were travelling with surrounded her.
"Glad to see your awake." Ghilixt said with a bit of a smile.
"D-did I fall asleep?" Threxa asked.
"You could say that." said ghilixt
over a year ago mechguest said…
angry
a new person walked in "im a new guy my names doxbran i controll darkness and fire"
sunny
((hey would you just like to start over, i lost track where this rp is and ur new so i think it'd be best if we did))
start over sounds fine.
((kk do you wish to start?))
Sure, ill do it later.
The halls of Castle oblivion were in a constant movement. The orginization members were getting ready for the newest member. They are all in their seats in the chamber. Xigbar is the first to speak. "So, anybody have any hope for the new kid?" Axel look over at him. "Not really, i expect him to flop in the first few days." Xemnas is seen bringing forthe the newest member. "May i indtroduce you all to the newest member of Orginazation XIII." He looks up at them and looks around. "Hi, the name is Ghilixt
sunny
"He looks like he could do well," Threxa stood up for the poor newbie. She smiled at the kid.
"You don't even know what ability he has, how can you be so sure that he could be fine," Axel pointed out.
"Hey what's your ability?" Threxa asked the Ghilixt.
He looks up at her and then he looks around the room, a little bit nervous about saying it. "My powers are based on disorintation that also coincides with time." He then pulls out his staff the has a large clock on top of it.
"Cool!" Threxa smiled, triumphant. She looked at Axel and stuck his tongue out at him.
"Sounds lame!" Axel complained.