This Guy Just Became The First Person To Climb…
Undercover NYPD Detective Found Guilty On Lesser…
Fabulous! Don\'t forget to share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.
1. Whit Hertford, who played the kid that didn’t think raptors were scary, was also Walter “Duckface” Berman in
Anyone else think he should totally reprise his role in
2. Alan and Ellie have a sign that says “No animal released without paperwork completely filled out” hanging in their trailer.
3. They also have a cardboard cutout of a kitten.
If the movie was set in 2015 they’d probably be watching cat videos on YouTube in between digs.
San Jose is actually located toward the middle of Costa Rica. The city is surrounded by mountains from all angles and doesn’t have any beaches.
5. There’s a bit of foreshadowing during the helicopter ride when Alan finds a way to secure himself despite having two female buckles on his seatbelt.
You know, just like how the dinosaurs are able to reproduce despite being bred as only females.
6. The actor who played Dr. Henry Wu went on to provide the voice of Shang in
Jurassic World, but sadly there’s no word yet on if he’ll be participating in the upcoming Mulan live-action film.
7. In the dining room we see corporate slides that suggest Hammond anticipated Jurassic Park becoming more popular than both “sports” and “zoos.”
8. He was also planning to expand internationally, including a Jurassic Park Europe.
Hey, maybe that could be the plot for a future film in the franchise?
9. The iconic entrance to the park is pretty much a tour prop, since the fence doesn’t encircle anything.
The fencing literally ends like three feet from the gate.
You can see a small window playing the film (which was also directed by Steven Spielberg) on his computer.
12. There’s a potted plant and light chilling in the tyrannosaur paddock.
13. Ian dives headfirst through the bathroom door in order to avoid being eaten by the tyrannosaurus.
15. If you look closely, you can see the reflection of something moving in the hubcap before Alan climbs the tree to rescue Tim.
Many suspect it’s the reflection of a camera person, but I think it’s more fun to imagine he was being stalked by a stealthy dinosaur. A stealthosaurus, if you will.
16. When Alan is sleeping in the tree with Lex and Tim his shoes are perfectly clean despite having hiked through dirt and mud.
The Making of Jurassic Park is a real book written by Don Shay and Jody Duncan.
The actual book takes readers behind the scenes of the movie production. Apparently the majority of the merchandise used in this scene were real items produced to promote the movie.
18. Hammond seems to have discovered perpetual motion.
If the power was out, how else would you explain ceiling fans that never stop spinning?
19. The survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 played golf in the same valley where Alan and the kids were chased by dinosaurs.
Jurassic Park and Lost filmed at Kualoa Ranch in Oahu, Hawaii.
20. We see Ellie pushing the “VISITORS CNTR CONTROL RM” button twice.
Once before a shot of Tim hanging from the perimeter fence, then again after.
21. Alan compares dinosaurs to birds throughout the movie, and what does he see as he’s leaving the island? A flock of friggen birds!
It wasn’t until three years after the movie debuted that paleontologists announced the discovery of a dinosaur covered in a fine coat of “fuzzy protofeathers.” This would lead to the confirmation that birds are indeed descendants of dinosaurs.
20 Years Ago, This Is What Summer Looked Like
Who Are You Actually Most Like: Harry, Ron, Or Hermione?...
Can We Guess Your Relationship Status Based On Your...
The Touching Tribute The "Gilmore Girls" Cast And Creator...
Oops! It looks like you\'ve already used that reaction on this post.
Rebuzzed! This post has been added to your Feed
I know, right? And there’s more where that came from.
Broken hearted? Maybe you’ll like something over here instead?
I know, right? Will your friends agree?
21 Things You Totally Didn’t Notice In The Original "Jurassic Park"
25 Times "South Park" Made You Reevaluate Your Life ×
15 Magical Pictures Of Central Park In The Early 1900s ×
Which "Jurassic Park" Dinosaur Are You? ×
Watch Helen Hunt And Gwyneth Paltrow’s Screen Tests For “Jurassic Park” ×
26 Reasons Kids Are Pretty Much Just Tiny Drunk…
jurassic park, dinosaurs, jurassic world, steven spielberg
Don\'t forget to share! Want to add another one? Go for it!
Dudes Are Falling In Love With Lululemon: Meet The Lululemen
The First “Hunger Games” Teaser For “Mockingjay Part 2” Is Here
14 Posters That Point Out The Unfortunate Ironies That Exist In India
A Parent Dressed Her Cat In This Bra Top To Show Her Daughter How Small It Was
11 Micronations You Never Knew Existed And The Kings And Emperors Who Rule Them
15 “Mean Girls” GIFs That Perfectly Sum Up Life In The Sutherland Shire
Are you sure you want to remove this item? You can\\'t restore it with "Cancel" button!
Upload an Image Crop Image Are These Thumbnails Okay? ×
Choose a new image Save Save Thumbnails Preview Thumbnails
Oops! We had a problem sending your message. Please try again later.
Great! You\'ll get your first email soon.