쥬라기 공원 Jurassic park 당신 either luv it 또는 h8 it

dinofan3 posted on Nov 02, 2008 at 04:50PM
Well in my eyes jurassic park is excellent i have watched it like 200 times well around about there. anyway what are the good things about jurassic park:

Its an adventure a min
The graphics are great...

i would like you to send me your ideas of what the good qualities of jp are im Dinofan3 and i update this article with your ideas

Dinofan3

쥬라기 공원 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Wel err.. I do love the movie so much :D I think it has great effects & graphics and a great storyline that you can watch over and over again..
over a year ago becca85 said…
I love this movie trilogy so much as well. I also love the novels.

What makes Jurassic Park so great:

~Stan Winston's creations (These dinosaurs looked so realistic, I half expected them to jump out of the screen - Hey! There's an idea: re-release JP in 3D format).
~The scene where Grant and Sattler are first introduced to the dinosaurs ("Welcome to Jurassic Park").
~The storyline (All thanks to Michael Crichton. I personally think that the next Jurassic Park movie should be in memory of him, because if it wasn't for his story, we wouldn't have Jurassic Park).
~Steven Spielberg!! (My favorite director/producer!!)

I'll add more when I think of them...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LOVE_dino said…
smirk
By far Jurassic Park is the best movie out, i have watched all them so many times :P
over a year ago slexie-cuddley said…
the dinasors are so real steven spielburg is amazing il him and the graphics are shockin il this movie soo much
over a year ago dinofan3 said…
big smile
GREAT answers thanks
over a year ago cyst said…
I think that this movie has too much paleontogical inacurracies.
over a year ago karrots said…
when I think of Jurassic park I think ofdinosaurs and awsome music.
over a year ago Tartarusfire3 said…
I love jurassic park
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
I love both movie and book, so these are from both.

-robot dinos. So life-like
-interesting storyline. Keeps you hooked
-merging of past and present never done before. Personally, I'd love to be sneezed on by a rex

Awesome book and movie.