조니 뎁 Pirates Carribean......Best?

Frizzhead posted on Jul 29, 2009 at 05:20PM
You see Johnny Depp is known to be Captain Jack Sparrow but is it his best? Personally i think Edward Scissorhands Or Sweeney Todd are better. What do ye think?
 당신 see Johnny Depp is known to be Captain Jack Sparrow but is it his best? Personally i think Edward

조니 뎁 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
smile
I dont think its a case of POTC being better, I just think that role got Johnny more recognised. Admitedly, the POTC trilogy are amazing movies, but my favourite still stands at Sweeney Todd :P

I dont particularly think Captain Jack is his best character, nor do I think its his worst. I absolutely love Jack and im glad they casted Johnny to play him.

I can probably pick all my favourite movies of his, but if it came down to picking my favourite characters of his i would really struggle :P ♥
over a year ago London said…
big smile
I agree with practically everything claire-aka-bob said. I think Jack is awesome but there is not doubt in my mind that he isn't the best of Johnny's movies. All are phenomenol, but I think Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, or Fear and Laothing in Las Vegas are better in ways.
over a year ago warcraftjunckie said…
tongue
Of caorse POTC is the best thing Johnny Depps been in!!!!! I mean, any SANE person knows that. And anyone who dsagrees is a frickn RETARD!!!!POTC is THE BEST THING SINCE THE CREATION OF TALKING PICTURES!!!