Jibbs Jibbs fanfic

ZaraShade posted on Apr 18, 2009 at 05:25AM
Heyy!

I was in a major jibbs-fanficing mood and i was craving stories so I thought I'd make a forum where we can share some good jibbs fanfic.

If you want to share any good jibbs related fics u've read then just leave a comment. :)

I'll start by saying anything by MissJayne or Jibbsloversunited is usually really good.

love to all,
ZS

Jibbs 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cuddy-me-up said…
heart
i dont know if you already knew this but there is this site i found with some great fan fics ...link
over a year ago alisonpaige93 said…
sorry this is really late, but anything by madame_alexandra is usually really great too, along with MissJayne, especially her lilly stories. Those are just downright hilarious. I haven't read much of jibbsloversunited though, are those good?
over a year ago madame_director said…
YES! jibbsloversunited is hilarious! look for the ones that are the holiday challenges, Halloween is always awesome. they make you wish that it had happened on the show. ><
hahah okay I will definatley check those out! Also elflordmistress has some great stuff as well:) fanfiction.net has the best selection too in my opinion
fanfiction.net is the best! thats where i post all mine. >< they have the most awesome authors ever and the best stories.
do you have the same screename on fanfiction.net? I will go check them out!:)
unfortunately no... I am black widow mistress on fanfiction.net

link

thats the url. ><