잼 BANNER

jamfan4 posted on May 08, 2008 at 04:12AM
It has been brought to my attention that we furr shurr need a new banner. I have no idea who created this spot (if you did, please reveal yourself) but I, not being the creator, have no way to edit it. However, I have taken it upon myself to find a solution.

I have heard that if you message Dave asking him to change a spot icon/banner for you, he will. However, I didn't want to do this without asking my fellow Jammers what said banner should be. I'm thinking one of these:

link
link
link
link
link
link

Please post some ideas and any comments on this idea!
last edited on May 08, 2008 at 04:12AM

19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tessajanuary said…
Of those, I really like #1 and #5. One thing is, though, fanpop's banners are 800x100 so those would have to have a little resizing/more added on the ends to make them fit properly. #6 is the right size, but I don't like it as much as the others :/
over a year ago Snerkie said…
mmm...i can make something in a sec that'll fit and such...
over a year ago Snerkie said…
link is one i just made quickly (there's a lot of photos in this spot to go through, lol)
over a year ago chel1395 said…
link is a banner I made for the spot. It's a sort of timeline of great JAM moments, including the Job Fair kiss. Just thought I toss it into the running. :D
over a year ago jamfan4 said…
Ooooh, I love the timeline thing! Would you be able to adjust the colors of the banner depending on what we choose to be the spot icon?
over a year ago fanmania8 said…
I love your banner chel
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
chel's and snerkie's are pretty good!
I like the idea of the timeline.
over a year ago smoore23 said…
I vote for chel's and I like jamfan's idea of adjusting the background color to match the spot icon. :D
Jamfan4, I can adjust the background color to whatever color you desire. :D
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I like Chel`s because it shows all the Seasons.
over a year ago shannieannie said…
I LOVE THIS BANNER!!! :)
over a year ago Scottie said…
I love the new banner!!
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
Look at the icon!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­!
over a year ago tessajanuary said…
Great banner and icon, guys :)
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
How did I not notice it?? I was looking at picks for five minutes and then scrolled up and finally noticed it! (And jumped a bit)
I love it!!!
I hope everybody likes the new icon and banner. JamFan4 and I took some liberties and went ahead and asked Dave to change them. :D
over a year ago iar said…
Guys, I wanted to tell you that the banner looks pretty good! You did a great job!! And I love the Jam icon I was surprised today when I found out I think is perfect! Thanks!
over a year ago HannaK said…
Jep, I totally like it!!
over a year ago smoore23 said…
Awesome! Looks great.