제이콥 블랙 100 Fans!!

Labradoodle posted on Jan 17, 2008 at 03:06PM
We have now reached (fairly obviously) 100 fans! Congratulations, Jake fans! The question is, what should we do to celebrate? Suggestions below please...
=D

제이콥 블랙 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago gracie08 said…
hmmmm....celebration....this would be a lot easier if we weren't online....hmmmmm....

~gasp~ we should make a HUGE jake banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! everyone should put in their names and their favorite icon or pic!!!!!!! then someone can be in charge of going through and making sure that no one puts the same one twice or anything, and then that person can stick them all together and make a huge banner!!! then we could post it on images and on photobucket so that anyone of us can get it!!!

i volunteer to be the person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and im dead serious by the way, lol)

over a year ago Meg08 said…
OH! 100 icons of Jacob that's a cool idea sis!!! I wish the Edward fans would organize like this!!!

She just wants to look at all the Jacob icons. lol
it's not like there are many i haven't seen

over a year ago chocolate-bear said…
-dances around and throws confetti into the air-
Wooot! 100 fans, sweetness. We all saw it coming though, lol, sooner or later we would all come together.
Anywaayysss, thats a pretty good idea gracie.
We should spice up the spot, get a new icon for it and a new banner.
that too!!! :D im so excited...
over a year ago Meg08 said…
101 now.
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
FAN # 102 YAY!
i couldnt find this n-e-where cuz when i typed in "twilight" in the search box it didnt show up and NOW I FOUND IT CUZ YALL KNOW I LURVE JACOB 47%
over a year ago layla_14 said…
103 fans!
yay us!!! so...when are we gonna do the huge jake banner and the new icon and stuff??
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
299 baby we've come a long way
over a year ago pink_martini2 said…
One more, just one more to break even! And congrats everyone on all the milestones the spot has crossed!