제이콥 블랙 How Do We 옮기기 Up On Medals On Fanpop?

iluvtheoc3000 posted on Dec 30, 2007 at 01:05AM
Does anyone else here have a medal for this spot?? i have one for dedicated fan... but i got that a long time ago... and i've added alot of videos, pictures, links, and questions!! does anyone know how to move up ranks?? cause there are some people here that deserve higher.. not just me... i notice some people have alot of activity too!! i feel i deserve die-hard... if not fanatic... idk... im just curious if any of you feel the same... of if any of you have medals for THIS spot!! ok well help me out ok!

제이콥 블랙 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago chocolate-bear said…
I dont know either. And im really interested in finding out how, i'd really like atleast a dedicated medal for the Twilight Spot.
I think you deserve the next medal up for this spot, good luck!
:)
over a year ago Labradoodle said…
I have no idea how to get medals... Although it would help me to know!
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
I think it all has to do with ratings that you get for the stuff you have posted. Sure you can add a lot of stuff to a spot, but that does nothing unless people rate it. At least I think that's how it goes.
over a year ago iluvtheoc3000 said…
can you guys please rate my things on here please!!

i am so dedicated... i personally give props to all who join this spot... i made the banner myself... i spent hours looking for pictures...

i have posted

6 questions on here
3 Videos
70 pictures
2 banners
39 comments on things you guys posted
17 forum posts

come on guys lets all be nice to eachother and rate the items people put up please!!
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
This should help:

link