제이콥 블랙 Mrs. Black?

Bandgeek_XP posted on May 05, 2008 at 12:57AM
Has anyone ever heard of Jacob's mom? And was Billy ever imprinted on or did he imprint at all? Ok, Ok I know what your thinking "what a sutpid topic" but With all this waiting for the movie and the book little questions like this will come up. Right?
save

제이콥 블랙 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
Wow you know i never thought of that! Who is Jake's mom? i don't really know i'll try to look into that and check it out! i'll mail u if i find anything on it! ;)
over a year ago pink_martini2 said…
I wonder if we'll ever get to see the rest of the black family.

I'm hoping if Jake is a small narrator in the 4th book we'll get that chance.
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
Yeah.... we've never read about Jacob's mom, have we?? I wonder why we never thought about this before!
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
OK just a follow up because there was info on Sarah Black (Jacob's mom) and I never knew it was there all along.

According to Stephenie, "She died in an uneventful way. I haven’t decided exactly how because there’s never been a need to set it in stone for the story (not everything is determined, despite what some think...."

I dunno... it's so ironic that there was apparently nothing special about her. I was hoping that she'd play some kind of role in BD (yes, she's dead but it doesn't mean she still can't affect Jacob *LOL*)
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
wow thanks kctjohnson that helps but i still wanna know what caused her death i hope she tells us that in breaking dawn!
over a year ago pink_martini2 said…
I'd like to see if her death would had affected Jake and the family in some way. Unless she died when they were very young.
over a year ago Rhianna1 said…
wow i never thought about it but i wonder weather sarah was a quilute