우주 스파이 짐 Awesome Invader Zim Site!!!

carabu posted on Apr 24, 2010 at 01:32AM
Well,I made a site on invader zim,it's like where we invade sites just like zim! And I have like chats on there so you can talk to each other. And on the chat if it asks for age say 13. Please check out my site I put lots of work into it! Join the Invaders! Long Live Irk!
save

우주 스파이 짐 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
laugh
Um... If you want anyone to join your site you will need to give them a link to it. Can't read you mind! Ha ha ha!
over a year ago InvaderCynder said…
mischievous
GIMME A LINK RIGHT NOW I MUST JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago silvaria_fan23 said…
DUUDE I NEED LINK!!!!
over a year ago InvaderSasha said…
LINK!!!!!!WHERES THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago invaderliz77 said…
I NEEDS TEH LINK!!!
laugh
Ha ha ha! I think carabu just joined Fanpop to post this forum to promote his fansite, so he may not come back here again.

Hopefully he wil see he has Fanpop messages and will return here to give us the link that he forgot to post.

over a year ago invader-meef said…
MUST!HAVE!THE!LINK!
over a year ago InvaderCynder said…
over a year ago carabu said…
Backle! Sry I forgot to post the link guys! Some people came and invaded Irk,so the link might be changed soon,but here's the current one. I'll tell you when it's changed! link Join the Invaders! ~Invader Carabu (The Tallest)
laugh
^ LOL! Thanks for the link! Will check it out!
over a year ago ToffytheTallest said…
Hyo im the new tallest the old one .... uhhh .... uhhh .... lets just say he quit so now me and carabu are the tallest whoops forgot my donuts well bye and long live irk and go to link
Oh look Toffy came sup toffy! *eats back of irken chips* And I miss the old tallest JK! Uhhh yep Toffy's right the old one quit!
mischievous
*UPDATE* Irk's URl has changed due to aliens from enemy planets coming into Irk. Here's the new URL: link I hope aliens don't come back to Irk! Our irken armies shall destroy them!
over a year ago woowie said…
laugh
I like dooooooooonutz! And pieeeeeeeeee! And tacooooooooooos! And... uhh... ah I got nutin :l
big smile
Great. Well now that the enemy I was talking about made peace with us I can put the real link up here in public. link We have a bunch of sites in the irken empire. I will make posts about them! Thank You for all your work for the so far invaders.
angelic
Attention. I have gave up on Irk. Due to nobody coming on. I am sorry but irkens, your on your own. *incoming transmission ends*
over a year ago zgfangrl said…
Don't give up hope I'm about to join!!
over a year ago Longrange said…
sad
wow nice...