썬더 일레븐 Go 갤럭시 Battle Guide For Inazumaaddict

kitakedo posted on Mar 06, 2011 at 09:42AM
hey jan dayrit, maybe this can help you to understand the parts and elements of a battle.

썬더 일레븐 Go 갤럭시 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kitakedo said…
smile
basic parts, gameplay - no event yet.

just click on the image to enlarge.
last edited over a year ago
 basic parts, gameplay - no event yet. just click on the image to enlarge.
smile
defense:

tackle - less foul frequency.

slide - high foul frequency but more effective than tackle. there are times that you may loose the ball.
 defense: tackle - less foul frequency. slide - high foul frequency but 더 많이 effective than tackle.
smile
offense:

run through = charge

dodge = high chance of loosing the ball but more effective than the other one.
 offense: run through = charge dodge = high chance of loosing the ball but 더 많이 effective than the o
smile
shoot:

(click on the image to enlarge)
 shoot: (click on the image to enlarge)
smile
blocking (goalkeeping):

(click on the image to enlarge)
 blocking (goalkeeping): (click on the image to enlarge)
smile
penalty kick:

(sorry no picture)

there are times that a match ends up in PK.

just click on the boxes if you're shooting left, center or right.
smile
if you want to restore the tp or gp during matches.

click the time stopper then click the last link then select the food and the player that you want to feed.
over a year ago al_giraud said…
smile
oh i know now the last time I played endou's tp is drained
ang dali-dali na nga lang ng osaka ccc eh, napuntusan ka pa ng isa. walang hiya ka ayan tuloy rank-b ang resulta ko dahil dun.
over a year ago inazumaaddict said…
meron akong naisip na paraan para sa start palang ng laban ay maka chainshot kaagad. sa kick-off, ilagay mo yung merong long range shoot na character sa likod ng mag ki-kickoff na may pang chainshot, pagkatapos i-pasa sa likod ay mag long range shoot na kaagad tapos BOOOM!
pero kailangan yung taga kick-off ay may chainshot skill kung wala, dadaanan lang cya ng bola.
smile
dapat parehong chainshot at long shoot. kasi kung mula sa kickoff, tapos pinasa mo sa likod, nag long shoot cya, kahit ba may chain shot skill ang nasa unahan mo hindi pa rin nya magagamit ang skill nya kasi hindi naman chainshot+long shoot ang gamit nyang skill.

at

sayang nga lang sa tp. imbes na isang tao lang ang mababawasan, dalawa o tatlong tao pa tuloy ang mababawasan ng tp. mas maganda pa rin gamitin ang malakas na hissatsu. pero yung bakunetsu screw ni gouenji, malakas pang chainshot yun.
over a year ago maro-chan said…
smile
eh...do u guys played other game besides inazuma eleven???
do u guys played shin megami tensei:persona 1,2,3,4...its awesome...try playing it...n 'last ranker' its fun too...^.^please play it ....desu~desu~
big smile
i rarely play inazuma eleven games. actually, it's not my top favorite at all.

i have the copy of persona 1 & 2 but i didn't played it at all. i prefer final fantasy games.

but i'm going to try to play shin megami tensei: persona 2.
over a year ago maro-chan said…
smile
i played shin megami persona inocent sin when i was like 9 (ps1)but now my ps1 is already....so do u know any links to where that i can download....
honestly i don't really like the game much...what's so fun about it(just my opinion...pokemon games is more interesting to me)i rather play RPG type..but the quality of the inazuma eleven game is much quality 4 a nintendo ds...desu!
smile
try to use a ps1 emulator so you can play ps1 games on your computer. i recommend ePSXe. Then download the rom or .iso of the ps1 game.

i don't really like playing nds games. psp is better for me.
over a year ago katara_shirou said…
smile
@kitakedo you're such an addict.. :) like me. well.. you're from philippines right?
big smile
@katara_shirou

i only play inazuma eleven games twice a week.

i'm from the philippines. taga muntinlupa city ako.
over a year ago Endou22 said…
Hi po saan po ako pede makabili ng inazuma eleven game na yan plssss kasi fan po ako ng inazuma ty po