Ichigo & Orihime Need to be workin' this shipping

xloveXghoulx posted on Mar 22, 2011 at 05:08PM
So all the Ichihime fans need to step it up. The Ichiruki peeps have alot going on in their group. Come on, my fellow shippers! =D
So to start off...

Why do you like Ichihime?

Ichigo & Orihime 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Dancing_Petal said…
smile
I like Ichihime because I think their relationship is more dynmaic and real. Orihime is so wonderfully weird and Ichigo embraces that. I think that it makes Orihime's character that much more relatable that he's oblivious to her feelings. I think most of us have felt that way over another person though maybe not as strongly as Orihime. Ichigo decided to rescue Orihime because he wanted to while with Rukia he felt more like he owed her a debt for saving him and his family. Ichigo has done a lot for Orihime without even realizing it. In the recent chapters of Bleach Orihime has become a stronger girl. I think that by the end of the next arc their relationship will be closer. I dislike that ichihime is hated so much..in my firm opinion I don't think that Ichigo and Rukia are a couple at all. Rukia has never shown any interest, usually hits him, and has even convinced him to apologize to Orihime when he was to afraid to face her. Deep down Rukia is rooting for them to!
over a year ago xloveXghoulx said…
Agreed with all that you said! Orihime as a chacacter is alot more dynamic than people give her credit for. And I think she has grown alot from when we were first introduced to her. I don't see Ichigo and Rukia as anything other than friends. Kubo even said himself they are nakama only. And I can't see that changing. Thanks for the reply. =D
over a year ago unohana said…
they are better than ichiruki.
1.they are both human
2.fighter and healer
3.orihime loves ichigo
4. Ichigo protects orihime
5.orihime is like ichigo's princess
6.ichihime look what its means
ichi means 1 and hime means princess and together it means ''one princess''
7.ichiruki means notting unlike ichihime
8.ichigo hair color is like the sunrise and orihime's hair color is like the sunset(i think tite kubo plan this)
9.orihime makes ichigo face(happy) change unlike rukia
10.ichigo is hot and handsome and orihime is hot and pretty
11. Ichigo borrows manga from orihime(they like the same type of stories)
12.ichigo takes orihime to his room and brings her tea
13.rukia used to live in his closet(creepy)
there is more reasons why i like ichihime^^