Huddy Official Description: 7 × 17 Fall from Grace

drsirodhouse posted on Mar 12, 2011 at 07:13PM
HI

THREATENING A SECRET OF A PATIENT IS REVEALED in the new episode of House, Fall from Grace.

A young former drug addict homeless in a park with signs of deterioration smell, horrible scars and burn marks on his chest. With an uncertain identity and seriously worsen the patient, the team reviewed personnel files of the patient and family history to understand its evolution. Meanwhile, Cuddy and Wilson hopes expresses his guilt to end her relationship with House, while the team discovers a disturbing secret about the man whose life trying to save, all in the new episode "Fall From Grace" House to air on Monday, March 21 (8:00-9:00 PM ET / PT) on FOX. (HOU-717) (TV-14 D, L, V).

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House, Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy, Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson, Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman, Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase, Olivia Wilde as Thirteen / Dr. Remy Hadley, Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub

Guest Cast: Amber Tamblyn as Martha Masters, as Dominika Karolina Wydra, Christopher Marquette as Danny, Thomas Crawford as Bernard, Angelo Diona as Chris, as Ryan Harrison Bliss, Tacey Adams as Mrs. Weston, Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse.

cuddy guilt!
this may improve.

Huddy 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago drsirodhouse said…
Official Description: 7 × 17 Fall from Grace
I leave the link
link
I know the article is in Spanish.
so I leave the describtions in English
although that is bad sorry
over a year ago bluehue said…
smile
Hi. Thanks for sharing.
"Cuddy guilt! This may improve." I like your attitude.

(Well, it is supposed to get worse before it gets better. We'll have to wait and see).
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lenya said…
angry
Vuelve la 13!!! Al fin!!!
House cada vez màs cerca del abismo. Nuestro doctor no va a terminar bien. I HATE YOU DAVID SHORE!