내가 그녀를 만났을 때 Make Your Own Five.

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Jun 11, 2008 at 11:54PM
So since we can't do trivia now or Episode discussions, I thought we needed a new forum!
Make your own high five for Barney to use.

I'm thinking Congratulatory five. Could be used after Ted scores with a girl, Congratulatory five!!

Maybe miracle five, could have been used after the pencil went up Barney's nose.

Your turn!

내가 그녀를 만났을 때 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
Barneytude five - when someone else than Barney behaves exactly like him

Statistics five - something actually does apply to the statistics Barney makes up

Wingman five - it's similar to Sualey's congratulatory five... Ted and Barney are on the prowl, they're of course each other's wingman. One of them goes home with a girl because the other one helped him to get her.

Bro five - after following one of the Bro Code rules, e.g. informing a bro when there's a girl fight
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I love those Fives!!

Ok how about Suit Up five - Literally suit up five =P

Ineffable five-When something is just too hard to explain!

I will be back with better ones soon!
over a year ago germany123 said…
sartorial five! when wearing something awesome
How aboot kitchen floor five for Lily and Marshall? They've had sex on the kitchen floor so many times it totally deserves a high five, too.

Offense five - I think it was in First Time in N.Y. or Single Stamina when Barney after a mean remark added Yeah, offense.
last edited over a year ago
I just came up with awesome five... Well, I really don't need to explain. When something's just awesome : D
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Lawyered five...doubt Barney would want to give that one though =D
over a year ago taquitofiesta said…
skype five