House of Night Series Stevie Rea

dei-girl posted on Jan 17, 2009 at 12:56AM
do you think Stevie Rea will fall in love? we all know she's powerful and different from the regular fledglings and stuff. But do you think she's going to have someone to love and share a life or whatever?

House of Night Series 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sarara-lalala said…
I dont know but i think she should cuz Zoey's got enough guys already and Stevie Rae should get some attention. I mean the main character cant hog all the romance geez what a slut, lol no im kidding, i like Zoey. But then again all her other friends have their own lovers so i dunno if everyones gonna end up with someone unless someone dies :O
over a year ago dei-girl said…
surprise
i feel the same, lol, completely! lol. but yeah it really disapointed me when Zoey had an afair with like EVERYONE!!!! EWIES! if she did do em all (including Konola) she should get herpies but than again....she's a vampyre. but i like Stevie Rea the best, and i have a weird feeling that she's going to fall in love with that elliot kid.....awkwards.
wink
Lol! yeah if she got herpies that would teach her a lesson wouldnt it?
but yeah shes a vampyre so i dunno how that works.
But Stevie Rae and Elliot? wowww that would be pretty messed up and not fair cuz Zoey has all the hot guys and then they give a nasty guy to Stevie Rae for the sake of having someone? Lol poor her, well unless she likes him and all thats great...i guess.
But i say she should get some really hot guy
over a year ago dei-girl said…
monkey
omg! yES IT WOULD TEACH THAT HOE A LESSON!
Yeah i know, If Stark liked her instead of Queen Hoe of Land of allWhores (lol) I would've thought that Stevie Rea and Stark could be together for a little while. but hopefully The authors would give Stevie Rea a boyfriend that she ACTUALLY falls in love with instead of fantasying and stuff.
Do you think Zoey going to sleep with Konola? i haven't read the book yet D:
over a year ago yalondae said…
Maybe she will with that Dallas guy. Seems as though Zoey felt that maybe something was going on there.
Yeah in the new one. thats good for her. They really should get together.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bbicha09 said…
those of you who are dissing on Zoe, she didn't sleep with all of them, she slept with one of them. ALSO, she was suduced, it wasn't something that she conciously chose to do. So ya'll should probally learn how to read.

As for Stevie Rae, I am sure she is having a thing with Dallas, and also before she died, she was interested in someone too.
over a year ago brattanay321 said…
maybe !!!
probably wit that Dallas kid !!!
IDK !!!
over a year ago zoey_rb said…
big smile
yeah stevie rae should end up with dallas cuz it seemed like they had a thing in hunted.
over a year ago Ovybo said…
Don't you guys remember Drew? He liked Stevie Rae and Stevie Rae like him!
over a year ago Tigeress said…
I hope Stevei Ray ends up with someone (:
I have a feeling she will, just to have a nice ending, and it won't be one of Zoeys Guy problems, she'll fall for the one guy and happy ever after.. xP
In my voew anyway xD

Though Zoeys love problems are driving me nuts, I wish she would pik already, just so I knew who she ends up with xD
over a year ago zoeyfan12 said…
surprise
In tempted she imprints with a raven mocker so you never no whats gonna happen!
over a year ago booklover13 said…
i think shes got a bigger thing with the raven mocker than drew or dallas- tehy never really talk about drew or dallas. and zoesy not a hoe! its not her fault everyone likes her, shes trying!
over a year ago misstaylautner said…
i agree, its not zoeys fault shes beautiful!lol, i think stevie RAE, ya thats how u spell it, will end up with dallas. tha book hinted that somethin was goin on between thoughs 2!lol
over a year ago DragonDandel said…
blush
Well... Maybe?
over a year ago Injury said…
smile
i dont like Dallas i didnt like him in tempted and i still dont like him in burned
meh
Okei?
over a year ago VampiresWitches said…
I feel that Stevie and the bird will be together forever! I just know!
smile
I know he was evil but what if he isnt now. what if his love for Stevie-Rae makes him choose between good and Evil because they are a good couple even if he is a bird but only a part of him
blush
Well, maybe?
smile
agreed maybe hopefully awakened will uncover the answers
blush
Well, maybe?
over a year ago jblovesme4ever said…
sunny
i can not wait and i think it should br stevie rae and dallas 4ever who here agrees wit me?
blush
Well, maybe?
over a year ago kimione said…
i think it will be stevie rae and rephaim. it will make the plot more interesting. plus i never really liked dallas and drew is just okay.
i love the idea of Stevie-Rae and Rephaim together like the reflection in the water says they will be