하우스 Hostage situation!Theory who's gonna be!

amberRocks posted on Nov 02, 2008 at 11:16AM
I just thought about it and there is a possibility its cameron that gets shot and maybe die!
Heres the theory!
Jesse Spencer is gonna get a storyline later this season!We know that!We don't know anything about morrison for later season!
And it can't be 13 cause she wil get 2 storyline later this season!(clinical trials-foreteen-huntigtons patient)
So do you think this is Spencers storyline?Mourning about the loss of cameron?
And also the episode its in the sweeps so anything could happen...
I hope not thought cause I kind of like chameron lately...
They can't kill Cameron can they?
last edited on Nov 02, 2008 at 11:21AM

하우스 53 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
omg i haadn't thought of that
i guess its a possibility
i hope she doesn't go!!!!
are u sure its not a patient that gets shot, or some random nurse or something?
im so confused lol
aR do u know what episode this whole hostage thing is gonna be in???
over a year ago PotterGal said…
It's in episode 9 pp99. :)
And it's called "Last Resort".
over a year ago amberRocks said…
we don't know who's getting shot but really who would give a damn for a patient?
And the epi is in the middle of sweeps the most important period for shows!
last edited over a year ago
oooo thanx both of u
yer it would make for a more interesting storyline if one of the main cast was shot.
But i thought that they all signed on for like 3 more years? Or does that mean that they could get killed off at anytime during those 5 years?
"But i thought that they all signed on for like 3 more years? "

Well,thats not accurate...Jesse and Jennifer are only signed for this year...And even if they weren't they could kill anyone,anytime...
oooo i didn't know that!!! thanx
i hate waiting im not good at it!!
over a year ago babybell said…
i doubt they'd kill someone else - seriously, i do - at this point i can see no reasoning for it.... but i have to say if they were gonna kill anyone, Cameron would be my first choice...........
not that i don't love Chameron, because i do, second favorite ship... but... actually hold on why not Taub?
I can see your way of thinking bb and your right but if I was a tv-producer and had this difficulty with old and new stuff and such a huge stuff I might get rid one of them in that way.
And cam would be my first choise too...
"why not Taub?"

I love you for saying that but I don't think we would be that lucky!
lol
i guess Cameron is more likely than taub because shes and old thing, can't be Chase because you say he has a story line, can't be Foreman because he has that story line with 13, can't be the new team because they all have so much more to come..... can't be House, hes been shot before, can't be Wilson because hes only just come back, can't be Cuddy because apart from various possible story lines seriously how much shit can you put someone through in a year? Although i wouldn't put it past them....
hmmmm cam does seem the most likely....
if it is just a patient thought I would be disapointed!I love the drama!
Also big storyline for Chase could mean cameron getting in a comma or something or she survives after the shooting but after a couple of episodes she has some complications....
yer true
(as long as they dnt break up in ep 7)
hmmm.....
waaay too many possibilities
they move in epi 7 and from the promo pics for epi 8 they still seem happy...
And after 2 happy epis the tragedy comes!Ok we don't know about the last part but still...
i doubt they break up in ep 7 cause of the look on there faces in ep 8 promo pics.
oooooo kk
*goes to look at promo pics again*
over a year ago rose2 said…
this is definately not gonna happen.i won't let cameron die
I thought I couldn't let amber died but she did...
But thats not the point.I don't think she will die in that epi but the shooting might wake up an underlying disease in the following epis thus Chase storyline!
over a year ago salemslot said…
Why Cameron?Taub,people,Taub!But,someone has to die!!But,Cameron,don't see that happening!It would aggrevate the already pissed-off Chameron fans and Cameron ones
Yes,but they are already angry and killing off cam would give jesse spencer a reason to be on air!
and the hameron ones, and the wameron ones... wow it would piss of a lot of people!
over a year ago rose2 said…
i'm gonna kill david shore if this will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!i mea why cameron and not chase?????he is so much worse!!!!!!
i'm so pissed this moment!!!1(with david shore)
The people are already pissed since the end of season 3.I don't think it would be much of a difference.And I really think that Jennifer Morrison is not happy with her contrant and pairing her up with her ex-fience.Talk about unconfortable...
Wait are they are trying to make them quit with all this stuff?lol
Don't exclude the possibility of a new relationship!Morrison wants a movie career but I don't think they will kill her yet!Personally,it's too soon!This was supposed to be the first ep of s5 if the strike didn't happen!So,don't worry yet!No one will die!
Oh c'mon!They have killed people in the premieres of shows!You don't know that!
But I kind of agree with you!If someone did died and we had less cast member the show might got interesting again and that so not gonna happen!
You think DS is an idiot to kill off Cameron?OK,forget what I said!They have put seeds in the show for new relationships for her and don't forget what he was saying before the Huddy frenzy!That Hameron as a relationship is a possibility!Why did I say that?I must be on something!
oh I love you so much!*hugs*
but as a big hameron fan I am I think that they putted more wameron seeds this season...
A premiere of the show usually hints the tone and the storylines of the season and the wameron vibe was pretty big!
Oh maybe Chases storyline would be finding out the wameron affair!
That would be the awesomest storyline ever!
oooo wameron
i forgot about that
that sounds reli interesting i wouldn't mind seeing that, even tho im a chameron fan i think wameron would be pretty cute as well, so i wouldn't mind
danm the stupid waiting
I hope its wameron!Its better than death!And Jesse is really good at dramtic scenes!
Imagine!Wilson and Cam on bed and Chase comes in!hehe!I love the drama!
over a year ago youngblood said…
oh god. maybe it is cam! idont want it to be, cause ive been starting to like chameron lately(like you aR)! i dont want the writers to kill chameron by killing cameron!!!
I know!I like chameron latetly too!They are cute!But what does conceres me is that they can't be happy for too long right?
Rememper wilber was happy for 2 epis and then bam accident.
And now we know that cam/chase are gonna be happy for a couple of epis JUST before the hostage situation!Coincedence?
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
Hmmm aR I really don't think that "Wilson and Cam on bed and Chase comes in!" would happen, it being House. I think that's too much relationship drama for the show even without the Huddy arc. However, I do see your point in that it could be Cam getting shot. It would help free up some time slots and allow other characters more screen time, namely Chase. It would provide drama definitely, although that does make me think whether it will be death or just a coma for Cam.... so many possibilities!!
I bet on coma or an uderlying disease that could wake up with the shooting!A tumor maybe...
How would House treat her...? lol, i think we're getting ahead of ourselves
c;mon speculating is fun!Plus it would also serve the wameron thery cause we know how much wilson dig dying chicks!
this isn't a soap!
These aren't soapish situations in my opinion.It could happen to everyone!
Cheating and diseases are happening every day in real life!
lol! awsome! and kind of sad...
yeh, course, just not all packed into one show season or episode!
It doesn't has to go into one episode.It could expant throught the season.
I don't know maybe its just wishful thinking!I don't know about you guys but I really can't take 9 cast members per episode!I don't feel confortable with that!Its just,all their scenes seem so forced!
the drama is killing me...*has a stroke*
So yeah...here's your answer guys. You can breathe now rose2. :)
It was over on the latest Watch With Kristin.

Michaela in Long Beach, Calif.: Kristin, what's coming up on House?
Remember that hostage situation I told you about? It finally happens in the Nov. 25 episode, and Jennifer Morrison (Cameron) promises it won't disappoint. "It's interesting because basically the guy who takes them hostage is sort of pitting everyone against each other to get what he wants. He's trying to get treated. You kind of feel for him, but at the same time he's putting all of these people's lives in peril." Will everyone make it out safely? "I don't get killed," she assured me. "That's all I can tell you. I'm still alive." Perfect. Now can we just see more of you on the show?
OMG!If not cameron then who?
My money is on Kutner!Because 1)hes parents died that way and its kind of ironic and 2) cause I didn't see him in the celebration pictures for the 100th episode!
That's because Kal Penn had been helping out ALL OVER the place with the Obama campaign which is also why he hasn't been in the recent episodes a lot either. :)
Oh don't take that away from me!
He still could be him...Or someone!!!
The cast is too big!
Sorry, i didn't mean too. Just telling it like it is. :)