amberRocks posted on Oct 30, 2008 at 10:17PM
And sorry for everything....
last edited on Oct 31, 2008 at 09:45AM

하우스 56 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 56

over a year ago oldmovie said…
I don't mind that you think the Hameron kiss was better, but I think everyone is biased by their ship. I don't like what you said about Cuddy though......pathetic isn't very nice......I mean she just lost her kid. One that she had held in her arms the one she thought was going to be hers, she had painted the nursery, bought the toys and the crib....I'd be feeling a little bad too.
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
seriously aR if u didn't want 2 start a debate then u've reli gone about this the wrong way about this
i think its a bit mean calling it pathetic we never say that about the hameron kiss
if u want to b*tch about our kiss then do it on the hameron spot!
over a year ago amberRocks said…
cuddy was in a pathetic mood.not the kiss.
and I left you for days without saying anything so that I won't spoil your happyness.And now oh well the honeymoon is over...
last edited over a year ago
oh sorry my bad read wrong
over a year ago oldmovie said…
I think the fact that Cuddy was miserable made the kiss better, he wanted to kiss her, even though she didn't look her "best" even though Cameron was prettier when she kissed him. I think it made it more romantic and not just lustful when he kissed her that Cuddy wasn't dolled up and gorgeous, it showed he cared about her even if she's wearing sweatpants, a baggy sweater and had read swollen puffy eyes.
over a year ago babybell said…
hahaha, nothings over until its over. Are kiss was great and i personally don't give a fuck if you don't think so because i couldn't expect you to like it, and i expect you to either a) be jealous or b) ignore the fact that it was damn hot and focus on your kiss which was almost rape. House basically thought what the fudge i might as well at yours, at ours we had emotion, and how does it even matter because hameron ain't happening anytime soon.
nice point OM hadn't thought of that!!!!!
over a year ago Dutch_House_Fan said…
this kiss was real and not just a fake kiss just to get house's blood... it had meaning! They both opened up, house opened up!! AND IT WAS SO HOT uhum sry ^^
and what om said.
you are huddy!You will see everyhting pretty and nice in your huddy-pink glasses!No that I judge you.I would do the same thing.
But bottom line is:not impressive at all!
oh and bb huddy relationship?Ain't gonna happen!I know stuff that you don't!
over a year ago cicino1 said…
our kiss rocked much hotter than tha hameron kiss

plus house kissed cuddy that shows he has feelings for cuddy

the hameron kiss cameron had 2 make tha first move !!!!!!!!!!
yeah and you are hameron! I didn't think the cameron kiss was impressive! =P
and uh huh, you left it for days... since when was less than two days count as days? seriously, you couldn't ruin my happiness if you tried.
yeah cicino1! House kissed her!! so house really likes cuddy!!!
oh ok!(I wouldn't try!)
but why do you think I'm so cool with that?you think that because I know there is a future...*grins*
Well i don't even care what you "know" if your not going to tell us because to be fair, no one even reacted to what your calling a kiss where as the whole itch seems to be about ours. and why don't you tell us if you know something rather than just giving us evil hints?
because I actually like you guys and I don't want to ruin your happiness!*no sarcasm at all*
i would rather you say.
over a year ago xxxxsammyxxxx said…
Seriously!!!! The Huddy Kiss Was Sooooo Good You Could Tell They Had Feelings For 1 Another It Was Sooo Romantic...... As For The Hameron Kiss If You Can Even Call It That!!!!! Was Horrible Cameron 'Kissed' House And It Was For A Piece Of Paper I Dont Think Hameron Fans Actually Watch House Or They Are In Denial!!!!! So Get Over It Huddy Rocks Oh And Cuddy Is The Best So DONT Dis Her OK!!!
i should have known someone would try and ruin it 4 us!!!
Amber Rocks You Need 2 Get Over It They Are Going 2 Get 2gether (Huddy) Even The Writers Have Said So So You Seriously Need 2 Get Over It Happen Ent Gonna Happen Huddy Forever!!!!!
I wont speak at all cause I'm trying to be nice here and I don't want to get mean!
yeah why start a topic that says the hameron kiss was better? can't you just do that at the hameron spot?
over a year ago HuddyLover said…
are you doing it on purpose??? Huddy kiss was simply PERFECTION, the Ham kiss is no comparison to Huddy's greatness. Just deal with it, you guys are done!!! Cameron is with Chase now and there is not coming back! And you will see what I am talking about in less than 2 weeks in "The Itch".
If you wanna boast about Hameron, then go to the Hameron spot. This one is for Huddy FANS!!!

Good day!
the whole spot?the house md spot if for huddy fans?wow!*is shocked**doesn't care*
-_-' like I care what you think of the kiss... ^^
hey no need to be mean but yeh like we care.. i respectfully thought ours was hotter, you respectfully prefer yours. End of story. Predictable result.
Okay, the end of topic 'our kiss was better' :P
the moment House kissed cuddy was tha moment hameron died get ova it cuz there is more huddy lovin to come

*smiles*
end of topic

****HUDDY KISS ROCKED****
well done you've officially ruinied my day
goodnight everyone
over a year ago HuddyLover said…
whoops!! Sorry my bad, I wasn't paying attention! yeap we are still on the House spot! Sorry, with all these Huddies, I didn't see the difference! :DD
well,my thread,my topic,you can't just end it!
Hameron kiss was better!and better lighted!
Dudes, seriously, peace, no more fighting, huddies ride the high and hamerons well keep on watching half wit!
i have to agree with you there we could use more light.
Huddy one was better. It was so much hotter, they were all over each other.
Huddy Kiss Soooooo Much Better!!!!!! The Hameron 'Kiss' Made Me Feel Very Sick Its Jus Wrong Hameron Ent Gnna Happen Because Chase && Cameron Are Engaged And Cuddy And House Love Each Other Its Soooooooooooo Over For Hameron Fans
****HUDDY KISS ROCKZ****

is there anymore i need to say???? we all no its true huddy is goin places and hameron is just stuck in tha past

****HUDDY IS LOVE****
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
People are biased, amberRocks. We'll side with whatever goes with our ship. Starting this thread is of no use at all, and only serves as a reason for Huddies and Hamerons to start bashing each other.
over a year ago youngblood said…
i agree. a huddy would say that their kiss was better(i'm 1 example) and a hameron would say that THIER kiss was better. it's all opinion people. no real truth on which kiss was better. i refuse to be blinded because of my ship.
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
And this kind of forum is exactly the reason that I am not happy about asking for a chat room for us. This is a deliberate attempt to annoy people.
And since you started the topic amberRocks, I will use your comments as my example:

"And I won't debate about that cause its the truth!" - Elitism, telling us that your opinion is right and a direct attempt to engage people in a debate by opening a FORUM and telling people not to argue.

"Anyway seen the kiss been reliaved you can now all the huddys eat my flesh if you want!" - Another direct attempt to get people to argue with you.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you saying that you didn't like the Huddy kiss. There is nothing wrong with you giving reasons why you liked the Hameron kiss better. BUT I believe that it is wrong to deliberately try to piss people off.
My own stance is to not take the bait and ignore things like this, but it gets really hard to when such deliberate attempts are made at making people feel bad about themselves and the things that they like. I think a lot of us go through this life finding somewhere where we can fit in and not be judged for who we are. And internet sites like Fanpop offer many of us a safe place to share our love for things like tv shows and bands. That is why it is so upsetting to see that even this place is not safe anymore and that people who don't even personally know still want to try and put you down because of what you like. It just really, really sucks that people always try and bring other people down all the time just because they have different opinions.

But you know what? That is just MY opinion. At the end of the day, what the fuck do I know about anything.
over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
seriously?
I come here not to be judged by what I ship and what my opinions are, and things like this just flame me up...
please don't do something like this again.
over a year ago PotterGal said…
A little respect please aR!
I have no problems with you thinking the Hameron kiss was better. In fact, i didn't expect anything less. It's not as though anyone was expecting you to cross over to Huddy just because they kissed. That DOES NOT mean you have the right to put down the people who do ship Huddy and loved that scene to no end. Why do you feel the need to ruin people's happiness?
And second, please have some respect for misanthrope86 and all the work she's been doing. She's been working so hard to get a chat room in this Spot and forums like this are really just setback after setback. I see that you voted "yes" for wanting a chat room...but you're really not helping by starting all these forums just to piss off people.
over a year ago Ellen-smile said…
Amber, honey, you're gonna start a riot. please....

(OMG HUDDY IS SO THE BEST OF ANYTHING EVER EVER EVER!!!!!)
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
It's nice that you don't want the Huddies and Hamerons fighting, too, Ellen-smile, but I'm not sure your all-caps Huddy cheer helps as much as just leaving that out.
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I agree with Moose ^^^ I'm staying out of this. I have my opinion. I think I'll keep it on the Huddy spot.
kylaJE, this forum does not promote Hameron, it baits Huddy fans into starting an arguement. We are certainly all entitled to share our love for our ships but we all need to respect each others opinions and this forum does not do that.

I am a Huddy fan AND a Hameron fan, but this kind of forum makes me embarrassed to be a Hameron fan.
And link makes me even more embarrassed...