하우스 Countdown to 5x6 Joy - Changed to: what do 당신 think about the kiss?

darkmana posted on Oct 27, 2008 at 06:33PM
First of all: I'M BACK!!!! YAY ^^ I've had no internet for a couple of weeks and, yeah, well, here I am again *gives everyone a big hug*

Okay, this threat is for sharing eager anticipation regarding the next episode... I'm so nervous, I can't wait, I don't want to wait and yet still...I bloody have to :( I'm so looking forward to that kiss (actually I'm all Hameron but then again, my other side likes Huddy as well and...oh, wtf, as long as Hugh/House is in it, who cares about the rest?!). Still have to wait until Wednesday, because I don't live in the states - I envy you people who do T_T

Anyway, write about whatever it is that you have on your mind ^^

Cheers!

하우스 55 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

over a year ago cocacola said…
bklnt ;jlrkmcarlgvbjmlkgrl.arlkhrlk/FGMaz;fhlma;­dfl­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

sorry, I just had to express my happiness. And atleast in my timezone, I have 3 hours and 26 minutes to wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*seizes*
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
3 HOURS 2 MINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*bashes head against wall*

Hurry up with the Huddy!!!!!!
IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago ZaraShade said…
HUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait...can't watch it till tonight tho...
over a year ago darkmana said…
Differential diagnosis people...
So, in the meantime we've all seen the kiss (probably over and over again ^^ *plead guilty*). What do you think????? Best kiss so far/ would have expected more/ I almost fainted/ f***ing hot...
Leave your comments ^^ As far as I'm concerned: OMG!!! This was so awesome, I definately need more!!!!
last edited over a year ago
THAT WAS THE FRIGGIN GREATEST KISS *COUGHSMAKEOUTSESSIONCOUGHS* I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago redstar2846 said…
That was the stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen...I almost lost all respect for this show off that scene.

To put it simply, House wouldn't have done that...never in a million years--go back and watch the Stacy episodes if you don't believe me.
I AGREE DARKMANA!!!!! I DEFF NEED MORE OF THOSE SCENES!!!!!!! THT WAS SO HOTT!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
redstar go sit in a corner. :(

It was awesome! Huddy has BEGUN!!! Our rule of terror has officially started!
last edited over a year ago
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GETS WHIP OF COMMANDING DOOM* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i got it from cuddy's office... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
WHIP OF COMMANDING DOOM????!!!!! ROFL @ HuddyCrazy1331 *chokes of laughter* House's dreams came true xD
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! CALL ME FRUITY XDDDDDDDDDD COMMANDER FRUITY, ALL POWERFUL RULER OF ABSOLUTE NOTHINGNESS!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WIFEY!!!!!
MY WIFE IS THE MISTRESS OF ALL!!!! LMAO
omg omg omg that kiss was the hottesy thing i've ever seen !!!
wifey i haven't even talked to u about it yet
:OOOO
get on msn NOW
love u wifey
XDDDDDDDD
OMFG LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT, IM ON PARENTS IMAC. MACBOOK IS AT WORK :P ILL GET IT LATER AND THEN I CAN FINALLY BUY JOY ON ITUNES *DIES FROM TRYING TO B PATIENT* IL TALK TO U ON HERE HUBBY!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD
Twinny! (or are we triplets? i'm not really sure..)Let me borrow the whip!
hahahahahahaha that mans u r my sister in-law CC
!!! XDDDDD
oooo wifey let me know whe u get it back
i've already downloaded it but not from i-tunes i didn't have 2 pay but i can still watch it on the PC :DDDDDD
LOLOLOLOLOL IM NOT EVEN SURE ANYMORE XDDDDDDDDDDDD AND ILL DEFF GET ON WHEN I GET IT BACK HUBBY!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HAHAHAHAHA
kk wifey :DDD
omg i sooo need 2 talk 2 u about the kiss and the promos!!!!!
promise you'll get it back soonies ok?
OMFG, I NEED TO TELL U SOMETHING HUBBY!!!! OK, DID WILSON SAY THIS AT ANYTIME OR WAS THIS A DREAM "IVE NEVER SEEN HIM ACT THIS WAY BEFORE" DID THT RLLY HAPPEN IN ANY PROMO OR EP OR ANYTHING???
ummmmmmmm for some reli reli reli weird reason it rings a bell
but im not definate
FINGERS CROSSED WIFEY
thing is, he was saying to house, "u need to date her" then he goes and asks her
he must have a cunning plan that backfires
cause im pretty definate he doesn't think of cuddy in that way
i wonder why she says yes
?????????????
OK, WELL I WANT U AND K TO BE MY WITNESSES IN CASE THIS RLLY DOES HAPPEN IN THE ITCH AND I HAD A VISION OF THE FUTURE OR SOMETHING OR OF A PROMO. THTD BE SO COOL IF I DID!! I SAW ALL THE PROMOS FOR THE ITCH AND WILSON NEVER SAID THT, SO IF I HAD A DREAM AND IT HAPPENS, ILL BE LIKE DEAD!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDD
huddy huddy huddy huddy huddy huddy huddy huddy huddy huddy huddy huddy hudddy huddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyy!!!

I love my huddy....
over a year ago EnjoyHuddy said…
THE KISS WAS....OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT
OMFG, IK AUNTIE IN LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TOGETHER WITH THE FOX WEBSITE KISS (WHICH CUDDY WAS AN ANIMAL IN THERE BTW) THE TOTAL MAKE OUT TIME WITH BOTH TOGETHER IS 26 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago HuddyHottness said…
WOW!

OOOO WOW!

SO FRICKIN HOT

26 SECONDS!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!! I love this clip, I want more!!! ><
over a year ago HuddyHottness said…
Im so hyper!

it's frickin amazing!

WOW!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
CAN'T WAIT 2 FRICKON WEEKS!!!
WIFEY WHERE HAV U GONE???
HEY HUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT MY LAPTOP!!!!!!! BUT ILL TRY TO GET ON MSN WHEN I GET THE CHANCE, IM BUYING JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *UBER FANGIRL SQUEAL* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago kalo_luvs_house said…
Ehhh kiss was ok... Could've been better.

~Kalo!~
!!!!
it was sooooooo hot!!!!
:OOOOO
awesome wifey let me know how it goes
i keep replaying it hahaha
OMFG!!!!!!!!! IF THERES ANYTHING BETTER THAN THT (WHICH KNOWING THE WRITERS THERE PROB WILL) I DONT THINK MY DELICATE HEART CAN HANDLE ANYMORE MINI-HEART ATTACKS AND HIGH BP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL DROP DEAD ONCE AGAIN AND MAYBE FOR EVER OF HUDDYNESS!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago kalo_luvs_house said…
I'm probally partial (Hacey lover). Now, the Chameron kiss a couple seasons back (when Chase was fired).
LOLOLOL!!!! LOVE THE CHAMERON KISS TOO!!!!!!!
over a year ago scheriinh said…
aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! huddy kisssss!!! that was the best thing ever!!! we want more!!!!
OMFG U JUST SAW IT?!?!?!?!? OMFG WASNT IT LIKE THE BEST THING LIKE EVERRRRRR?!?!?!?!?!??
over a year ago lililuza said…
The best ever.
IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Dutch_House_Fan said…
IT WAS THE BEST!!!!!! SO HOTT!! =DDDDD
OMFG, IK!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD
I know, I know it is ^^ (reminds me of a sketch Hugh and Stephen did in ABOFAL) rofl
LOL!!!! I can't wait till The Itch it's gonna be awesome!!

10 days 7 hours 45 mins 30 secs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Sheps88 said…
It was without doubt a turning point. Granted it was a little out of the ordinary for House to act on his emotions, but when has he ever been ordinary with Cuddy? Never would be the correct answer. He doesn't care what he does to people, yet he always thinks trice before hurting her. The kiss was impressive to say the least. It showed growth and trust on the part of both characters. He loved her even though she looked awful and was at her lowest, that takes genuine effort. She forgave him for all he had put her through, that takes genuine love. They finally let down the walls and offered one another a safe haven for that brief period in time. It was no mistake.
Deff not a mistake. Love ur comment Sheps88!
House's face at the end of that kiss was rather confused, as was Cuddy's. It wasn't a look of regret, but moreso of fear. It will be interesting to see what "The Itch" offers us, although I honestly feel that the whole House and Cuddy situation won't be addressed for several episodes. They want to keep us in suspense I suppose.
Yupp!! Man, I can't wait 2 weeks!!!
Yeah, I try not to think about it too much, or else I get pissed that they are making us wait two weeks, so I just like to pretend that I'm not even looking at the calendar.
But, I think after this no more 2 week interruptions!! :DD
Yeah, I think you're right. Its just this once because of the elections. Personally I'd rather watch House then see who the new president is going to be, but hey, thats just me.