하우스 Huddy 키스 - Episode Six - Huddy Army Needs Your Help

Criss42 posted on Oct 24, 2008 at 12:24PM
*This has been passed to me from YouTube.

Passing this along! We could use everyone's help!!!

As all of you know one of, if not THE most important Huddy episodes will be airing THIS coming Tuesday.

The reality House is a huge fandom. However, there is a lot of division within the fandom. The show airs on the network, FOX. Fox has contracted out to a company – a rather shoddy one – to run a forum attached to their website. The House Fox Forum is notorious for Hams, Cuddy-Haters, Huddy-haters, and those who want House alone. They are very vocal in their Anti-Huddy sentiment. It is run quite haphazardly run and nothing they have tried have ended the constant wars. The reality is, every week there are overwhelming negative posts about the show. The new team gets lambasted because they are not Cam etc. 13 is hated because she takes time away from Cam and is boring etc. But most frightening is the anti-Huddy sentiment.

Every week, the mods take these comments, write a report and pass it on to their Client – FOX (IE TPTB)

This is a call to all Huddies. No matter your forum of choice – fanpop, livejournal, Huddy-Online, Fox, Tv.com, HHoW, etc. THIS NIGHT IS IMPORTANT. We are GATHERING the Clans! We are rallying everyone – everyone who sees how rare and fascinating the Huddy Ship is – how it’s one of the most important ships on TV – to come and post at least two POSITIVE posts on the Fox Forum the night Episode 6 airs. This way, at the end of the week there will be an OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE response to this episode on that forum. It would make your HEAD SPIN to read some of the anti-Cuddy/Huddy comments on that forum --- so now is our time to fight back. For one night and one night only. Whatever differences you may have between forums, between other posters…. We have to put them aside for the GREATER GOOD. Or the Hams/Noromos and their ilk win.

If you live outside of the US, we have a way you can watch the show live. We will provide you with that link! Or if you’d rather wait and watch and post the next day, that’s fine too.

However, we are setting up a pre-episode chat at 6:30pm CENTRAL time – a half hour before House airs – on Chatzy. Chatzy is a great program. Go here:

link

The password can be obtained by IMing, PMing, or emailing me or myspacing me. I run the www.myspace.com/huddyforever myspace.

At the chat pre-episode we will discuss what kinds of posts to do over at Fox. If you are a quiet poster, that’s fine. If you are a shy, poster that’s fine. If you are a LURKER, time to DE-LURK for one night only. It is IMPORTANT the people at Fox know that we LOVE this ship and what it means to us. This is the quickest way. The rules for posting will be in the chatzy when you get there.

If you can NOT or don't want to join the chat, then just sign up at Fox Forums and post two very positive posts for the Episode Joy! Again, even if it's just FOUR words you post!

The fox forum can be found here:

link

Create an account. It's easy. You can use it just for the one night or before and after -- that is up to you.

There will be a pretty big group of us getting together and we feel all Huddy's should join in. This is OUR night. We want this to be a special get together and you are invited. I Hope you get in touch with me. --- and Remember……..

I am William Wallace, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight? Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?!
Huddy FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

하우스 No replies