하우스 당신 People Disappoint Me!

salemslot posted on Oct 19, 2008 at 04:00PM
After reading some posts in the forum concerning the hooker arc,I thought that we should REALLY clear some things out!We live in a democracy,everyone is entitled to their own opinion and should not be afraid that their comments will cause a mass uprise just because there is a conflict of opinion.Everyone who is on this spot is here because they love the show and not because they are peverted enough to channel their energy in bashing the writers,as some people have REPEATEDLY said over the past months(comments on oldmovie's article about Wilson's Heart,ship issues,progress of the show,picks etc).No one and I accentuate the words NO ONE has the RIGHT to tell someone to just stop watching the show because they are disappointed over the progress of the show!It doesn't mean that if someone is criticising the show that they don't love it equally with those who are only commenting positevely.In fact,it is hard on those who see the show following a path they donn't approve all.We have to clear that there is a distinguished difference between BASHING AND CRITICISM.I am not the one who is going to say the difference as we are all intelligent enough on this spot to tell the difference.If you want another truce concerning the writers just say it and don't go on attacking people who have different opinions(they might be a bit abrupt and absolute but that doesn't justify the extent of the attacks),otherwise in the name of the peace of this spot we are supporting a form of fascism camouflaged as democracy.

하우스 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mimika_s said…
*claps till her hands pain*
over a year ago housecuddy4ever said…
*claps*
Well said salemslot!
Well said!
*continues clapping until a hand falls off*
over a year ago salemslot said…
thank you,guys!The situation with bashing/criticism is starting to get out of hand!
over a year ago babybell said…
some of the replies were " attacks" and some of them were good points, and to some extent the person who was attacking the show was in the wrong, but after sh calmed down it was the people defending in the wrong for unnecessarily insulting her and telling her to piss off which was frankly unnecessary.
over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
That's SO TRUE! People need to chill out and respect other's opinions. :]
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
WELL DONE!!! so well put!!!!!!!!
this problem needs to stop!
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I know! Everything had finally calmed down, we were talking about Heath and then the fight started again! I was like, wtf??
It never had calmed down!That's the point!All of us have to have an assembly and DECIDE ALL TOGETHER on how the problem will be resolved!We managed to force her out of the Spot :(
I just don't understand! She was finally happy for a minute and then ppl started it up again after everything was already talked about! Now I feel so bad that she has left! :(
That forum thread was the final straw for her that made her decide to leave!We must be really proud of ourselves*sarcasm*
over a year ago cocacola said…
if any of you guys thought i atacked her when things stopped, then I have to say it was accidental! I thought the debate-ish thing was still going on! DONT KILL ME!! *cries*
No one blames you,cocacola!It's all our fault,I'm also including myself.We were using her as a piniata,hitting her when we knew she was all alone
over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
maybe we should send her messages saying we're sorry?
I'll get her a fruit basket (and I'll hide some hameron smut under the apples)
It's a good idea,but she's not coming back!Unless she liked the Chase link,hoprfully :)
I don't blame you caocacola. *huggles her* I feel so bad as well! I didn't even know she was already mad at the show/ getting beaten around like a pinata. I barely knew her. :(
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Evrythingmaters said…
What on earth has been going on? Ive been away for like a day and then suddenly aR has gone... and after reading the whole forum where it all blew off im really shocked at how harshly she was treated.... aR, my die-hard hameron buddy, feeling like she has to leave this spot is not fair! :(
But I do really respect you guys for realising that maybe thing got a little too heated...
And your speach at the start salemslot was amazing! I completely agree with you and well done for making a stand against what happened :D.
I'm so sorry Evrythingmaters. I can't believe how out of hand this got and Hameron or not Hameron, either way I don't care, I'm giving you a hug. *huggles :)*
I hope she will still stay on good terms with us though...you know like on the other spots....I just sent her an apology, things will be so much quieter without her.

But I'm gonna stay her friend whether she likes it or not! She was one of the first people I met on the spot!
Well said twinnie!!!!! :D
*huggles HuddyCrazy1331 back*!!
I just hope that she changes her mind and decides to give us another chance...
Same cc, she messaged me straight away when I joined and was so welcoming and friendly and so lovely...
*cries*
*huggles Em again* Don't worry, she'll be back, she has to. Wilson needs her!! Everyone needs her back!!
Yes we need her!!! I hope your right!!
well i better be off to bed, night!!
*huggles*
Nighties Em!!!! :D
over a year ago pure_rebellion said…
Ohh dear what happened i agree with Hc earlier comments we were talking about heath
and hten capow
but im glad you cleared it up
salemslot
*claps with others*
*joins in clapping* thank you!! :)
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
While I agree with the point of you message salemslot, I cannot agree with the specifics of the situation that are referring to.
over a year ago Biathine said…
So what do you think misanthrope? I think we would like to know your opinion.:) - (later) Nevermind I've already read your comment.XD Sorry.
m86 has a point there. As much as I regret everything tht happened, aR shouldn't have called us brainwashed just because we did not share her opinion. I still regret what happened though.
over a year ago itssqueegy said…
i agree with what you said huddycrazy1331. i really want her to come back.
yea, seriously
over a year ago babybell said…
Guys you have to remember what HC said, what she was doing was out of line as well, it went a bit to far, i get that, but she took it to far as well and called us brainwashed. She came very close to bashing and not criticizing, so both sides are wrong, just ours more so because we pushed it after it didnt need to be pushed. I really regret what happened. but if someone did it again id be disappointed if someone didnt stand up and say something, just maybe no tas well.... harshly.
I recognize what I did wrong. I just hope that there won't be anymore "pushing". I'm happy that we're actually going to do something about it though.
over a year ago youngblood said…
here!here!
over a year ago sinai114 said…
wow. what you said was hot.
who me or yb? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD