하우스 당신 People Disappoint Me!

salemslot posted on Oct 19, 2008 at 04:00PM
After reading some posts in the forum concerning the hooker arc,I thought that we should REALLY clear some things out!We live in a democracy,everyone is entitled to their own opinion and should not be afraid that their comments will cause a mass uprise just because there is a conflict of opinion.Everyone who is on this spot is here because they love the show and not because they are peverted enough to channel their energy in bashing the writers,as some people have REPEATEDLY said over the past months(comments on oldmovie's article about Wilson's Heart,ship issues,progress of the show,picks etc).No one and I accentuate the words NO ONE has the RIGHT to tell someone to just stop watching the show because they are disappointed over the progress of the show!It doesn't mean that if someone is criticising the show that they don't love it equally with those who are only commenting positevely.In fact,it is hard on those who see the show following a path they donn't approve all.We have to clear that there is a distinguished difference between BASHING AND CRITICISM.I am not the one who is going to say the difference as we are all intelligent enough on this spot to tell the difference.If you want another truce concerning the writers just say it and don't go on attacking people who have different opinions(they might be a bit abrupt and absolute but that doesn't justify the extent of the attacks),otherwise in the name of the peace of this spot we are supporting a form of fascism camouflaged as democracy.

하우스 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...