하우스 Huddy Hameron 토론 (be civil please)

cocacola posted on Sep 20, 2008 at 11:36PM
I've decided that with the growing return of the Hamerons, right about now would be the perfect time for a nice FRIENDLY debate. From what I remember the last debate thread we had, the only active hameron on it was amberRocks. I have also noticed that people have made shipping picks to battle hameron and huddy, and I figure that we should just make a single place where people to discuss these matters. So now I figure would be a good time to hear what everyone has to say.
*holds amberRocks and babybell on two separate leashes so they don't rip eachother to shreds*
So anyway, in order for this to work I ask you all to be CIVILISED, so that we don't get into an all out war on fanpop. REMEMBER! no bashing, no insulting, and no saying stupid things like "Well 'insert ship here' is still better, so hmph! So remember, use your word wisely and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

하우스 42 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathleen951015 said…
i love huddy. sorry that was stupid im so tired. Ill think of something better tomorrow.
over a year ago babybell said…
* shakes from suppressed effort of being civilized*
where the hell is aR? i want to start debating!
* sits patiently waiting on lead*
over a year ago waldorf said…
:o

This thread won't be civilized for very long...

Well debating isn't really my thing, so I'll just say "I love Huddy" and leave. 0:)
over a year ago PotterGal said…
LOL, waldorf. XD

Yeah, i can get pretty heated about Huddy and how much i love them so i'm just going to say that i love Huddy so freaking much it's pretty indescribable and leave it at that. :D
over a year ago amberRocks said…
did you missed me guys???
Well I'm here and bring it on!!!
over a year ago cocacola said…
okay, I just saw The Great Debaters over the weekend, somebody's gonna have to do an opening statement, any takers? I was hoping to get one from one of the people who weren't here for the last debate.
last edited over a year ago
I a borned to start a debate!(BB and everyone else I really like you!Don't take anything personally!XOXO!)

HAMERON IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!
over a year ago cocacola said…
what I meant by an opening statement was maybe something with reasons WHY you like your certain ship, like taking quotes from episodes and showing why one ship might be better than another, sorry amberRocks but shouting out "I LOVE 'insert ship here' SO MUCH AND NONE OF WILL STOP ME!!" isn't really gonna cut it. Seriously though, I've been wondering what the newer users have to say.
ok I'm out!I'll debate some other time...
Let the newbies talk...
But seriously cc I'm the most active hameron fan in the spot...
You can't have a debate without me...
Not to mention the most passioned one...(And also rose who I luv!!!)
yeah um link
there, thats a whole load of reasons, pick one!
Aww thats a nice forum!You know that I don't ship huddy but the that forum is really cool and sweet!!!
lol haha.....
over a year ago housecuddy4ever said…
I have loads of reasons for liking Huddy.
I love debating..as long as someone doesn't kill anyone,I'm good.
*passes out alcohol and cookies*
over a year ago EnjoyHuddy said…
*takes the alcohol and the cookies*
*The alcohol is beginnig to effect on her*
HUDDY BUDDYYYY
*IS COMPLETELY CRAZY*
*needs someone to help her*
Oh god!
Hey I have done my share of debates and noone was so polite with alcohol and cookies...
C'mon people fight for your couple!
Ok who f**ked with my article ratings?
It was not offensive,it was all ships friendly and really objective!
lol Eh, thats me and oms thing. we were ill for three days tigether and spent the whole day talking about huddy in msn, we because huddy sick buddys together. * gg * in both senses of the term i think * thinks of oms post on the rp* * laughs t herself*
wasn't me, i think ( maybe ) it was because you didn't have proff.
I was just speculating and saying the rumoros I heard!
Thats not a reason for bad rating!
I have never putter anything under 5!
Anyway sorry thats not your problem...
aR i thought your article was great, and surprisingly objective, i wouldn't have been able to do that without puting some smooth remark in there, although i can't do anything without putting some smooth remark in somewhere.
Thanks!!!!!
*hugs bb!*
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
i brought ur ratinga up to 4 (u deserved it)
so.... anybody around??????
Huddy fans go to the ausiello site!Lisa is talking kiss and stuff!
omg... he reli does deserve an emmy!!! so does RSL!!!! fingers crossed people!!!
over a year ago bainmoussant said…
OMG, amberRocks, I've tried looking at the Ausiello's article but the video isn't working at the moment. What does LE say? I'm so desperate to know!!
That everything is screwed up and never on the right line.
And also that it is a very emotional episode!
shit!!!! * jumped out of her skin at aRs annocment and goes to look*
GUYS I POSTED THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!
MOUTH EXERCISES LOL HAHAHAHAH!
omg!!!!!!!BB DO YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU???
*kisses bb*
I found it but what does it matter anyway...
NO IT MATTERS BECAUSE YOU'RE THE FIRST TO FIND IT OUT I LOVE YOU TOO!!
*kisses aR too*
over a year ago Dutch_House_Fan said…
OMG I'm so freakin happy right now, thx BB and aR =D =D
I'm really jumping in my room because I'm so happy right now XD
Huddy!! I hope it's not a flashback, ah well it would still be a huddy kiss! :P
over a year ago housefan1 said…
Ok! I am a hameron fan because the chemistry between the two is miraculous! both know loss and both admit to being damaged and the eye sex is amazing! When hosue was in trouble or people were against him Cameron always stood by house. Cuddy however never really stood by him if it meant her hospital. Cuddy is more of House's fun enemy, something for house to poke fun at and nothing to take seriously. he never took cuddy's word on anything and never really put his trust in her, but with cameron he always trusted her opinons and put alot of trust in her i believe. so this is my opinon of why hameron is the best! no offense to Huddy fans!
over a year ago youngblood said…
come on... i want to see some argueing. I AM A HAMERON FAN!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! but i really don't mind Huddy though... i think both are pretty cool, i'm neutral, im switzerland. BUT I STLL WANT TO SEE SOME ARGUEING! There must be plenty of reasons u guys don't like huddy or hameron... give me something please. I luv debates
ok ok im not going 2 start the argument, i am going 2 continue form what rose 2 said..
right here we go ;)
i disagree that "cuddy however never really stood by him if it meant her hospital" for 2 reasons (i could probably think of more but i consider these 2 the most important):
1.) In series 1, she threw away what was it like 100 million dollars or some ridiculously large amount of money 2 save his ass.
2.) She could have gone 2 jail in season 3 for foreging (cnt spell) a letter that got house out of jail.

so i think that she has 2 be given some credit for these things, i mean, when has cameron ever done anything as extreme as that (that wasn't an insult 2 the hameron fans i promise).

right, there is also sooo much chemistry between them... again, the eye sex is amazing, 2 be honest, i dnt know how any1 can look past this, cause there is an obvious connection between the 2 (this is mentioned in many interviews with DS, KJ, hugh and lisa) so there is, and has always been something there.

to be honest, i didn't ship huddy until the end of season 1 (babies and bathwater), cause thats when i was shown how much he means 2 her.
I'll admit, cameron and house USED 2 have great chemistry... but i think that its kind of died away a bit (i dnt know, it might re-kindle who knows, im trying my best not 2 offend the hameron fans btw)
wow , just realised how long this comment is getting, a clear representation of my love 4 huddy lol
so to summarise, i love huddy because :- october/october, the clear chemisrty between the two/ the way that she would do anything 2 help him (even if it meant risking her job and the hospital)/ the awesome moments, like when he said "i need u", and felt her ass (omg that was hilarious)
so there u go, i reli hope i didn't offend anyone by saying this.... if so, i apologise
;)
I like hameron because they look so good together.And cameron was willing to give house every single chance in the world.
She always stood up for him (bitching to wilson when he talked to triiter) and taking care of him...
I think that house is not gonna nd up with either cuddy or cameron.
They were both arcs(cameron in season 3,cuddy in season 5) that will have their highlights at some point and then nothing.Maybe some hints now and then.
I hope I didn't offent anyone too!
" housefan1 said:
Ok! I am a hameron fan because the chemistry between the two is miraculous! both know loss and both admit to being damaged and the eye sex is amazing! When hosue was in trouble or people were against him Cameron always stood by house. Cuddy however never really stood by him if it meant her hospital. Cuddy is more of House's fun enemy, something for house to poke fun at and nothing to take seriously. he never took cuddy's word on anything and never really put his trust in her, but with cameron he always trusted her opinons and put alot of trust in her i believe. so this is my opinon of why hameron is the best! no offense to Huddy fans!"

dude where did that come from?? either im blind or im on the wrong site because im just not seeing the hameron eye sex!!
* wonders of to another spot entitled house almost sure there not talking abotut the same show*
oh and when was the hameron arc? because i could have sworn in half wit House went of strait afetr that kiss and grabbed Cuddys ass....... or was that just me too?
oh and lol " im Switzerland" ahahaha!! LOL!!! IF yourr Switzerland im England!!!! Rule Britanna!
^hahahaha :)
Hameron is cool and so is hudy.I know this is out of character for me but I just don't want to fight today.
Huddys are the majority in the spot so it doesn't matter anyway.Lets just go to our respected shipping spots and talk about our couples there.