하우스 A House Fan's Worst Nightmare

housefan1 posted on Sep 19, 2008 at 08:45PM
House is doing fantastic but i am a little worried. I been to alot of fan forums on other sites and talked to tons of fans and many has said that house is geting too confusing. And I wonder.. is it? I think it's doing excellent but alot of fans say they are getting tired with the new changes of team, realationships and friendships. Many say they are ok with change but they are concerned with too much change. Many say that they are concidering to start pulling away from House.I don't want this too happen cuz I adore it so and I don't want to many viewers to leave and hurt ratings. So I wanna get your feedback what do you think?

하우스 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago babybell said…
i have always and will always love House, as far as im concerned it just gets better and better. I think that the new should be concentrated on for a bit, then it will just settle back to its old ways with some relationships so it doesn't get to medical. The start to this season was slightly serious, but once the House./Wilson thing is sorted were in for what looks to be one of the best seasons ever, if slightly 13 heavy.
over a year ago housefan1 said…
Thanx for commenting I totally agree! I will always and have always luved house also, i agree it seems like this season would be awesome! but i still worry about my show, and i like hearing wat other fans think about the show!

so thanx for the comment :)
over a year ago TheHiddenCane said…
nothing will ever get me off of House... I think this season could be one of the best in terms of character development, and sometimes, things need to change to get there so I'm fine with the changes... anxious to see where the House Wilson thing is going since their friendship is/was one of my favorite aspects of the show though it's pretty clear that they'll get back in touch soon... the rest of the season?

well... I like surprises, so surprise me! :D
over a year ago mimika_s said…
I am not going to stop watching it but for me it is more than obvious that after s3 the quality is worst
over a year ago TheIdiot said…
I've always liked it, and it isn't really that confusing, unless one has missed an episode. I will never pull away from House, and like everything about it! The new team was inevitable.