하우스 New Promos!People from USA wanted!

amberRocks posted on Sep 17, 2008 at 03:40PM
4 New promos are available on fox.com but only for usa people!
If you are one of them please visit,watch and tell us!
Pretty please!
And also screw you fox!

하우스 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago waldorf said…
Yeah, screw you Fox >:(
over a year ago amberRocks said…
Noone is from usa?Noone?
over a year ago cocacola said…
I would but my computer loads really weird and it doesn't have speakers...sorry...
over a year ago PotterGal said…
I find it really annoying that on the old version of the Fox site, you could watch the clips even if you didn't live in the US but now you can't. :(
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
Ok I watched all the clips. I'll try to summarize them, but truth was they weren't too terribly interesting.

Clip 1:
It's where the patient asks "Am I gonna die?" And House just retorts "Can we talk about something other than you for a second?" Then he has her read one of those eye test board things, which she does fine.

Clip 2:
House is telling the P.I. (in front of his team, although they don't know he's a P.I.) that he's an idiot. The P.I. says he's not good at disguises. Then the team finds out that House has a P.I.

Clip 3:
The P.I. is talking to House about how three types of people hire him: Ones that want to find out they're right, ones that want to find out they're wrong, and ones that don't care because they're having him spy on the wrong person (the last one being what House is.)

Clip 4:
It's House and the patient talking. We find out that the patient is math teacher, but was an architect before she got the transplant. She thought that the world was too ugly after she could see. Then she asks House if he thinks the world would be different if his leg was fine. House says no. Then she asks if he would be different if his leg was fine, and the clip ends.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago waldorf said…
Thanks!! :D
over a year ago la_nina said…
I HATE FOX!
Thanks, heeeresjoyce!!
BTW, over at the Fox site there are what looks like 3 new clips from the upcoming ep 3, but i'm not sure. Anyone from the US wanna take a look and tell us what they show? :)
over a year ago amberRocks said…
Yes please!!!
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
Back again. :)

Clip 1: It's the scene we saw from the promos, between House, Cuddy, and the P.I. Cuddy tells House they're not gonna put Lucas on a retainer, and they bicker a little bit. Cuddy doesn't change her decision, and apologizes the the P.I. He says it's alright and then comments her shoes, like we see in the promo. Then the last few seconds are the same as what we see in the promo. "Less creepy, more gay."

Clip 2: House and 13 walk into the patient's room. House says that the patient has a brain problem and they need to cut open his head. The patient says no, and House figures that since he isn't scared, he knows something that he's not telling them. 13 doesn't really talk much.

Clip 3: Uhh...It's a scene between Taub and House. I think Taub is having some sort of problem with his wife. Despite Taub talking to House about the patient, House assumes that he came to talk about his wife. Taub refuses his advice. House keeps talking though and says that Taub is gonna ask his wife about "setting up that account" who is gonna beg for forgiveness, and then that he is gonna confess everything to her, and then beg her for forgiveness.

Sorry if these aren't very good. It's kinda hard to write down everything they talk about.
last edited over a year ago
Thanks so much heeeresjoyce! :)
over a year ago EnjoyHuddy said…
THX!!