하우스 CAMERON/WILSON LUV ALERT!!! REPORT!

housefan1 posted on Sep 17, 2008 at 02:48PM
Hello all, well from a close source i have hear the us hameron fans m,ight be dissapointed. I myself am i devoted hameron but i also dab into wilson/cameron. Many reports state that a love connection may be in the works for cameron and wilson's character! I hope this is true and i will be happy yet sad to dab more into this near conclusion. So what do you think about it? Do you think it's possible between the two?!

하우스 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amberRocks said…
hey do you know some spoiler we don't know?
If you do please share!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Immunity said…
I would LOVE wameron, but I don't see a chance because the chase/cameron thing seems to go to the next stage....like wedding or baby ..
over a year ago amberRocks said…
Actually immunity the next step of their relationship is actually moving in...No wedding or baby at least for the first 10 epis for sure.

But that doesn't mean that wameron will happen.I mean after the premiere I hope so but still...
over a year ago Olivine said…
Wilson and Cameron would make a great couple.
over a year ago Netinbra said…
If that does happen and we get some Wilson and Cameron, it still would not change my perspective on the show. And i think theres a chance to see more of cameron and wilson on the show.

So don't be dissapointed of she doesn't end up with House. Even though i am all for Huddy, i think house will end up in the show alone anyways.

And if you know Spoilers, DONT LET ME KNOW... send someone a msg about it, dont make a forum on it lol.