하우스 OMG!!!! We have less then a week until House is Back!

obsessedwithmd posted on Sep 12, 2008 at 12:41AM
Ok i know like everybody on this spot is counting done the days and soon to be hours but after reading the EW interview i am soooooooo excited. If you haven't read it then you have a lot of self-control! So we have about 4 more days probably closer to 5 days but thats better then 5 months so i just wanted to say that i am soooo excited!

하우스 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
ME TOO!
Every day in my first period I sit down and I go, "Everyone, guess what?"
Everyone: What?
Me: Four days till House!
Everyone: -groans-
xDD
over a year ago cocacola said…
LOL, EverbodyLies, I would do that too, but my loud, enthusiastic social studies teacher might drown it out. I'm still so excited!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
over a year ago obsessedwithmd said…
in my homeroom i do that with my two friends who sit next to me and they groan too!!! And one of my techers asked if anybody knew what was going on at my school on the 15th and i said no but i did say something that made him roll his eyes at me, i said i don't know but its the day before the house season premire. he didnt really like that answer.
over a year ago Dutch_House_Fan said…
I remind my family of it too several times a day :P
so I'm smiling and jumping happily around when I say that and well they look at me and I can see them think "oooh, how can she be that happy about a tv show?" xD
OMG just 2/3 more days!! *screams* =D
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
hahaha every day i've gone 2 my mum "4/3/2 days till house comes back"!!! luckily she reli likes it as well so she jumps up and down with me hahaha
over a year ago mimika_s said…
I have changed a very important trip to watch the premiere the sooner

I should go to Patra,a greek city to "join" the university(I have no idea how we call it in english,lol)and arrange some very documents in order to came back to my city

Doesn't matter
HOUSE MD 4 EVER!!!!!!!
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
WOW!!!! thats dedication!!!!!
..... thinking about making a discussion topic in the huddy forum, for after the first episode... thoughts?????
over a year ago elenita_93 said…
I think in my country we will have the 5 season on December or January, but i'm going to watch the 1st episode with spanish subtitles, i'm very nervous, i can't wait!!! :D
AAAAAHH Just one more day!!!
Well two for me... I can't wait! =D
I hope the episode is gonna be superrrrr...
It will, every epi of house is great!! :P
over a year ago obsessedwithmd said…
I can't wait this time tomorrow(in the u.s. i know for sure) the new episode will have premired!!!!! and i went around all day in a great mood saying i can't wait for tomorrow, house is back!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody is annoyed with me right now.