하우스 The Season Premiere Party

jameswilson posted on Sep 11, 2008 at 11:09PM
Hey guys!
So, we're closing in on the season premiere and I know everyone is REALLY excited for it! This party is not only a place for everyone to get really excited about it, but it want it to be a spoiler friendly area for people to be once the show airs.

Here are the rules!
Once September 16th rolls around only come in if you've already seen the new episode. This means that once you're inside you don't have to worry about warning readers about spoilers and stuff.
However, this also means that we need to be considerate of everyone who hasn't seen it yet.
Don't post a lot of spoilers in the spot just yet, give people a chance to see it for themselves!

Hopefully that makes sense to all of you and hopefully it prevents people from being caught of guard by spoilers!

Have fun, I'll see you guys around the spot!
-jameswilson
last edited on Sep 11, 2008 at 11:10PM

하우스 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mimika_s said…
first of all,I am so glad hearing of you jw,I don't know if it is the times zones,or just my sense but I haven't heard of you for ages
and I would love that party
it is after all undeniable that your parties are the best ;);)
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
I have a small message that I would like to post here:

I hope you guys enjoy the new season, but please please think about the rest of us who live in other countries who can't see the new season yet! Please be careful of the things that you post in the general spot because some of us sometimes stumble onto spoilers that then ruin the season for us!

I think this is a great idea jameswilson! I really hope that by providing a forum space for people who are watching the new season will cut down on the number of spoilers in the wider spot. Thanks for setting this up! :)

Enjoy your party!
over a year ago igbishop15 said…
I've posted this as a link too, but I everyone who lives in other countries to be able to see the new episodes when they air in the US. Here's the link to watch the new episodes for free. They usually have the new episodes posted a day or two after they air:

link
over a year ago jameswilson said…
:] It's good to see you too mimika_s!

And misanthrope is absolutely right - please be careful with spoilers guys!
Even though I live in the US it still sometimes takes me a week or so to actually find the time to see new episodes.
If we're all careful I think things will be great :]