하우스 Do 당신 want someone to die?

amberRocks posted on Sep 11, 2008 at 11:38AM
So you saw the new spoiler/interview!I know you did!With Jesses Spencer being sooo hot and all?
Yes that interview!And now I am asking you!
Do you want someone to die?
And if so who and why?
I know I want!Anyone but Chase!

하우스 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bainmoussant said…
I'm curious aR, who would you want to die? Just anyone, really, or do you have someone in mind? be honest, lol!
I don't want anyone from the old cast to die obviously -House, Wilson, Cuddy, Chase, Cameron, not even Foreman! As for the new team, I guess it could be a surprise twist if say Thirteen dies at gunshot instead of Huntington's but I don't really buy the idea. If someone dies during/in the aftermath of the hostage situation, it has to be someone the viewers don't really care about.
It's possible JS was just teasing the interviewer, don't you think so?
over a year ago amberRocks said…
Of course it might be just a tease!But also maybe it will happen!Thats not the point!
Honestly bainmounssant as long as its not chase I don't care!Anyone!Even house!Which is not possible but anyway!
I just don't want them to do something stupis and get rib of Chase like that!Not cool!The actor and the chracter DOES NOT deserve that ending!
Agreed, he does not deserve it. Chase is such a cool character and I want to see (much) more of him in the future. But I think he's safe. Why would TPTB get rid of him anyway?
I honestly don't want anyone (except maybe a patient or a patient relative) to die. We haven't even dealt with the aftermath of the last death yet!
On the other hand, if someone's in real danger during the hostage situation (not necessarily leading to their death), that could be interesting. That could give some of them incentive to make decisions about their lives and their loved ones.
Oh don't spoil it for me!
Why amber should be the only one dead?
And the have a huge cast anyway!
Someone got to go!
*cough*TAUB!PLEASE*cough*
And also I think its possible because it will be at the second half of the season and they alreday got a "name" (sort off) to play the psycko!
Thats some clues,right?
Hahaha! Poor Taub, always the fifth wheel!
Yeah, from what I've read elsewhere, people seem to agree he would be the one we could easily do without!
But to me that's one of the reasons he's not going to die either because then, what sort of impact would his death have on others? Slim to none!
Sorry, aR, I really don't want to spoil your fun! Let's agree then that someone does die, but that it can't be House (because, well, end of the show), neither Wilson nor Cuddy (please please, don't touch them!), nor Chase (dear, beloved Chase). I would be really upset if something happened to Kutner too. He's my favourite amongst the newbies and he's so sweet, who would want to hurt him?!
That leaves a bunch of characters that, although I care about them (except maybe for Taub indeed!), I feel I would be less upset if they died... Again, it doesn't mean I'm not attached to Cameron or Foreman. Or even Thirteen. Well, to be honest, "attached" is not the word. I guess I'm more interested in their story lines than really attached to them as characters. Just my opinion though!
last edited over a year ago
Hey I like your opinion!Say whatever you want!
And I totally agree with what EnjoyHuddy said in another forum!Well she didn't say that exactly,she was just wonderring if this is the "Tv-show-has-to-remove-some-character­-bu­t-t­hey­-do­n't­-kn­ow-­how­-to­-do­-so­-th­ey-­kil­l-t­hem­&qu­ot; year!

And I kind of thing that after the great response for wilson's heart(I don't know why,I hated this episode)they could totally do another 2-part or something with a death!
Your post really got me thinking. Maybe you're right. Maybe the writers will go for whatever works and is popular with the majority of the viewers, though I'm not sure exactly what that is. More angst? More stunts? More gory stuff? I don't know...

There are other ways they could get rid of the redundant characters. I know you don't like the idea but a marriage and/or a baby (yes, I'm thinking Chase/Cameron, sorry!!) could be a way out for them too. At least, no one would get hurt!
Look if they leave then they can get married and have 50 kids and be amish or something don't care!
What I don't want is to get married and/or have a baby and still be on the show!

And I'm thinking what usually happens when a show starts the killing.Its never only one!Never!
Amish? LOL! Now THAT I really want to see on the show! (another one though, maybe not House!)
Really? Do you really think they'll start killing off the characters one by one? Then the hostage taker is no one else but Shore himself!
over a year ago salemslot said…
There are too many characters!Even if he doesn't want to kill them off,one by one, he doesn't have another option!
over a year ago Immunity said…
Of course I would want someone to die, I'm a drama queen ;)
As long as it is not one of the following: Cuddy, Thirteen, Cameron, Kutner, Wilson. [house of course won't be killed in the middle of the series]
They are under my protection. *gg*
No seriously I don't think anyone will die, but who knows..
Not all of them!Just one!I really believe that!!!
Besied the show has 2 maybe 3 more seasons.Thay could still kill someone and people won't go.They will want to see the end...
To me, there's only one death we can speculate on right now (if we forget for a moment what JS said, whether it's a real spoiler or not)and that's Thirteen's -unless your fic becomes canon on the show, Immunity! (ie, the test was a false positive).
I kind of think that the show will END with House's death, but that's off topic!!
over a year ago igbishop15 said…
I think JS was kinda messing with interviewer. But also, he could have been telling the truth. It could just be a patient that dies and he just felt like getting everyone anxious. I don't know anything though, just speculating.
over a year ago oldmovie said…
NO! I don't want anymore deaths, Wilson's heart was able to get away with it, but seriously aR I completely agree with you, once a show starts killing off people right left and center we know its gone bad! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Unless its a patient, NO KILLING! Though the hostage situation sounds very interesting :)
Well cuddy can't die!Lisa is preggers!!!
And so she is kind of immortal for the show!
And also if they showed her preagnacy on the show cameron can not be preggers!!!
over a year ago Dutch_House_Fan said…
hmm if Lisa is pregnant...
maybe House saw her in the babyshop! (if it was a babyshop :P )
over a year ago Immunity said…
I think it was a baby shop ^^
in the new promo (#8) ...
does wilson chop (something?? someone??) with a knife too? =O

I wanna knooowwww!!! :P
Guys you are missing the point!Someone might die?Hello?
ow right... uuhmm... the hostage guy is going to be killed by wilson with the knife :P because the guy is gonna kill house and wilson saves the day!! and house and wilson will live happily ever after! :P
But if I can choose and one of the cast members is gonna be killed I hope it's gonna be Taub... I like all the other ones :P

DIE TAUB!!! DIEEE!!!! *evil laugh*
Its not one of the new guys...
IF someone dies its chase,cameron or cuddy(maybe she wants to focus n her baby now?)
over a year ago oldmovie said…
or a patient.....lol I'm keeping my fingers crossed....or maybe that random fling it looks like 13 might have.

*does not want character death*
we are always afraid of a pantient to die.Every week.Thats not a spoiler thats the show.
He meant IF he meant someone a cast member.
over a year ago salemslot said…
What?How does Wilson come in the picture?That wasn't a knife!
Taub must die,but I have a bad,bad feeling it's Cuddy:)
Nooo please not cuddy!!
DS listen to me! Cuddy can be pregnant in reallife and in the show, perfect! ;)
Or just hide the pregnancy like in Desperate Housewives :)
Oh guys we missed another point...
As long a show kills for the first tile its like it has permission to do it again.
Its like the death virginity of the show has broken...
over a year ago babybell said…
no we havent missed the point. I trust Ds, and it WONT be Cuddy or i will leave my religion! ( im a Shoreist) hes a huddy, he would not kill Cuddy. JS sounded as if he was joking, i dont want anyone to die.