하우스 Need your help

igbishop15 posted on Aug 30, 2008 at 02:59PM
Hey everyone, I wasn't sure if this should go in the forums or articles so please don't bombard me over it if I'm wrong. But I need your help.

I was hanging out with one of my friends the other day and her little brother was with us (he's about 12yrs. old). Anyways, I started talking about House and he said, "Why would I want to watch some old, cripled guy limp around?"

What would you have said if you were in my position? This isn't the first time someone's said something like that to me and it probably won't be the last, so please give me some input. Thank you so much!!!!! :D

하우스 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amberRocks said…
I want to help you out but I can't.They killed amber,I can't think of anything good of the show!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago igbishop15 said…
I'm so sorry amberRocks. I hope you feel better! I read in another forum that you're having trouble with your psycology right now. What a coincidince, so am I! I hate it! So I'm messing around on here instead. I'm a huge procrastinator! lol
over a year ago amberRocks said…
SHES GONE!she's gone!Omg why???why?why?
over a year ago igbishop15 said…
At least you have a possibility of getting to see Wameron. I really doubt Wuddy will ever happen, so I'm kinda starting to like Wameron. IDK, I'm not sure anymore. Well *shrugs*, I know we all want to see some topless oncology, so maybe Wameron will lead to that. *fingers crossed*
over a year ago cocacola said…
I would tell that kid that I'd rather watch House limp around and make fun of people then watch mindless killing or logic deprived anime or whatever other crappy shows the kid does watch. >(
over a year ago cocacola said…
btw aR, I hope you feel better soon....