하우스 당신 People Are Mean!

amberRocks posted on Aug 28, 2008 at 11:04AM
In case of hameron and Wameron you all start bashing them!
The fans of those ships,incuding me, are real people you know and have feelings!
Say whatever you want but mean and hurtfull comments are not welcome by me!
Its not the end of the world if one of those happen!
And there are possibilities for those to happen!
Get over yourselfs!
Peace people!

하우스 52 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

over a year ago amberRocks said…
Bashing picks and comments are all over the spot!Whats happening to you people?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mimika_s said…
I agree and I don't want to fight
I just dislike those ships
and I am OK with ppl saying that they dislike Chameron or Huddy or Wilteen
you see I don't say that I am not annoyed but they have every right to express their opinion
and the comments aren't about the fans but the ships
Yes but the fans love the ships and feel hurt!
What if someone told you:"Oh chameron is awful!I hate them!"and stuff!
Or bad things about Chase!It isn't good!
over a year ago waldorf said…
I wouldn't mind if someone said "I hate Huddy", even though I love them. But okay, I'll stop bashing Hameron if people get upset! :]

Edit: Oh I feel like I'm a good person now!
and Wameron!!!
And you people are so fighting the minorities!
If someone says something bad about huddy and chameron you will psychicly eat him alive!
But its ok to say anything for the smallest ships its ok!
Only then you remember the freedom of speech!!!
over a year ago igbishop15 said…
I wouldn't get upset if someone said they disliked Wuddy (which I'm sure many do) or Wilson. I'd just accept that that's their opinion, there's no need to get upset. But I guess some people are more sensitive than me. Let's just keep the drama down, I don't want any fights.
over a year ago salemslot said…
Oh,come on!Be a good sport!Who cares if someone bashes anyone's ship?For starters,I bash Huddy everyday,don't mind if other people do it!We do live in a free country!
I totally understand your frustration,aR,I won't say anything about Hameron(Wameron is not that bad) at least for now...
Thats what I'm saying sameslot!
Expreesing your opinion is totally ok but don't inslult!
Its a free country but limits must be putted!
I could care less if someone started insulting them!The annoying thing is when people confuse the characters of the show with the actors and start bashing them!That's unacceptable!Limits should be put by the stupid writers who are ruining the show with all these ships!House MD is not Grey's Anatomy!(no offence aR)
People wake up!!!
House now has 9 regulars!
If they don't do ships the show won't survive in 40 minutes times!
It doesn't work another way!
Sorry!
Helloooo?13 is a goner,Taub is going to leave,we're down to 7 and if the stupid spinoff happens,then Chase or Cuddy(paliokopane DS) will leave,that's 6!
Yes but they are not gonne yet!We still have 9!(and olivia wilde said that she is hoping to stay for the whole course of te show)
This season the numbers wont change!
More ships are inevitable!
I know it's inevitable!I'm just trying to steam out some of my anger!At least,most of the season will deal with Hilson,so hopefully,ships will be at a reasonable amount*hugs aR*
it is ok if the ships are inside fans minds(you know what I am talking about but I am following the not-insult policy)
but if the writers hook up evryone with everyone they distroy the show
this is why House is(or was) special!!
this is why it was the cure for the common medical drama
*hugs back sameslot*
(malaka david shore!)
So we have huddy this season and maybe wameron...
And then possibly a ship for 13.
Ok greys has less couples than us!(kidding but they come close...)
over a year ago PotterGal said…
I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but are posts like this really necessary? aR, please don't take this the wrong way but you seem to take everything so personally and then make public posts about it that just seem to start more arguments.
People have a right to voice their opinions. They may feel as strongly as you do about a ship but in a negative way. You may just have to live with that.
mimika_s,that's what I've been shouting for sooo long!This isn't a chick-flick show!
David Shore,get a grip of yourself,before I get a grip of you!!!!
PotterGal they are always stuff being told about my favourites.Your favourites are safe.You don't know how it feels...
aR has a point!Whoever starts bashing another ship,even Hameron(I'm just a freaking ray of sunshine today) will deal with me too!
True, but i'm not saying that people aren't saying bad things about your favourites. I'm just saying that making public posts like this isn't really going to help. People are going to keep on voicing their opinions either way.
Look if you don't want to see or answer them PotterGal don't.I have the right to express myself.
I am sorry but not matter how I love aR there is no chance to stop voicing my opinion
Of course only when it is asked
I am not running around shouting _ _ _ _ _ _ _ sucks but when there is a relevant pick I can't resist!
Oh, for the love of..there's no need to get so defensive. I have the right to express myself too and that's all i was doing, telling you my opinion. Whether you take it into account or not is your own business.
This isn't leading anywhere!We're making matters worse!We agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but there should be limitation at some degree!This is the fun of ships,different people exchanging opinions in a CIVILISED MANNER!
Hey sameslot I agree with you!I want peace!But all my favourites are doomed!Noone can say a good thing for something besides chameron and huddy!Everyother ship must die!*sarcasm*!Right?
over a year ago babybell said…
I like Wameron.
over a year ago rose2 said…
i agree with you!!!you don't know how it feels when most of the people are against the couple or the character you ship!!!!!!!
i <3 hameron and cameron!many people don't like hameron and say some abusive things about them!but,you know what???i don't care!!!
(aaa..aR,dikio exeis poli vlakas o david!!!ligo hameron ithela kai egw kai mou to vgale ksino)

sorry slightly irrelevant, but I like wameron and i wish we could stop making a big deal about this ship thing..
good for you rose2.... you rock lol..
over a year ago EnjoyHuddy said…
Damn David Shore, Why can't you just make a medical drama ONLY based on medical stuff??Why did you make those kind of conversations and relationship with all the character, You're driving us to the Apocalypse!!!!!I want Peace too!!!(But I have to say that Wameron isn't that bad!)
It stopped being just a medical drama since the season 4 premiere...
And with 9 regulars it will never be again...
Yeah I know...I liked the way it was, I think it's being like soap...
Do you know what will happen if the don't make ships?
We will have 9 weirdos saying medical stuff for 40 minutes and analising house...
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
*starts dancing to lighten the mood*
Tension much?
*hugs aR*
Let's not fight about this. =]
over a year ago rose2 said…
i <3 medical dramas like house md,grey's anatomy,er and private practice and i have to say that the couples and the friendships are the most interesting parts,so i think that all these characters and couples and these stuff are actually pretty cool!!!
MEDICAL DRAMAS ROCK!!!!!!!!!
I know amberRocks but if he continues to "play" with all those relationships, he will start a lot of fights!!!
He started a lot of fights!
damn him!!!
I insist on these
if I wanted to watch relationships I would watch OTH and I do
but not as passionately as I watch House
House was special
and they ruin EVERYTHING
over a year ago TheHiddenCane said…
my god... I was kinda baffled by the comments on the first page... I mean, why? oh never mind... and I know what you're talking about aR because I once fantasized about HILSON and the fan-base for that is pretty small and people bash it all the time... so? let them, don't take it that seriously because they're gonna say what they want to say anyway... yes, it's annoying but that comes with shipping the minorities so you're gonna have that all the time and in the end it has no use to take it this serious cause people are gonna say what they want to say anyway... if you like a ship... well it's nice if people like it too but if they don't, well... you like it... why give a damn, really? I liked the idea of hilson for a year while most people hated it and now they're equally cool as friends.

and the ships? dosage... I guess, ships are needed but there is such a thing as too much! if anyone pops the question to anyone before the last part of the last season I would hate it... its not oakdale or something... if it ever starts to look like that then David sent the show on a suicide mission...
over a year ago cocacola said…
for the record guys, It wasn't shore nor any of the other writers who invented Thutner, Foreteen, Wilteen, Thouse, that was all us.
and aR, you say that the only way to solve the character problem is to ship? I don't get that because thats just gonna add more story lines and make things even more complicated.
lol I love David shore ( and Foreman )
"and aR, you say that the only way to solve the character problem is to ship? I don't get that because thats just gonna add more story lines and make things even more complicated"

By shipping characters!How many story lines can they be about house with 9 OTHER REGULARS?9 PEOPLE!

WAKE UP!
why are you getting so upset at all of this? and yes, some ships must be there because otherwise the focus would be to much on the medical side and the emotional side often highlights the medical side so that's gotta happen sometime... but this really isn't the way to get people on your side aR; maybe its even counterproductive.

I don't think they would actually ship multiple pairs at the same time except for some vague *hints* so the story-lines wouldn't even have to be that complicated... at least that's what I think.
whos upset?I'm just making a point!
And unless I have a brain surgery and become huddy or chameron I will never get people on my side in this spot!
over a year ago Huddyaddict12 said…
i just want peace <3
so do I... whatever, I'm going to bed.
all points are made, all insults regarding ships will be banned from now on and now can we just continue on at peace? anyone and I mean anyone whos thinking of fueling the fire right now... I don't know, just don't.

no one will have to abandon their opinions just
keep it less negative or something... there is a civilized way to do things.

some of the things on here about Hameron and Wameron are pretty harsh... that's true.

More "disliking" and less "hating" or "rather dying then have any given ship" cause that doesn't get us anywhere.

bye guys.
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
I will state one final thing for you guys I am a non shipper in this spot do you here me posting a pick about all the shipping that I am really sorry to say hate, but I don't bash anyone, but you never take us into consideration when making picks why is that? why do you assume we are all shippers we aren't as a matter of fact I have been absent from here this past few months because there have been too much shipping, I hope this site does not go the way of Grey's or I may be gone, because a forum like this totally turns me off of this site.
I'm with ineedcoffee, ships are starting to take control of the House spot. We used to be a paradise, and everyone used to get along really well, and when we did fight about ships it wasn't pointless bashing but sensible debates, so come on guys, lets try to make things the way they used to be.