하우스 Which cast is better??

Tarsh posted on Aug 27, 2008 at 12:58AM
Is anyone with me when I say that i really dislike the new cast members(13&the guys-I forget their names)?? I find it really hard to care what they say or think, and i dont understand why the creators of house would change one,if not the best ensemble cast on TV. I miss chase and cameron(especially miss the house&cameron sexual tension), and i even miss foreman who i never really warmed to either. Im not saying that the new cast are ABSOLUTELY terrible, i just think they are in no way as good as the originals..any thoughts??

하우스 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Immunity said…
Of course they are as good as the originals, but they have it hard now, because the originals got so many fans in the first 3 seasons and the new ones are just...new. lol
If they had been there instead of the old team in the beginning, everyone would have loved them and people would look at cameron, chase and foreman sceptically now.
Give them a chance, they are different, but each of them has his own character and own story.
over a year ago babybell said…
hmmm.... i like 13, not kutner and taub so much, but immunity is about the most bias person you can get about this..
my perfect cast/team would be cameron, chase, kutner and thirteen *gg*
with a thutner relationship and a wameron one and huddy of course...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mimika_s said…
I am not with you for the hameron part
I HATE HAMERON AND WAMERON!!
but sure,the new cast SUCKS!!Shore SUCKS!Just an arrogant bastard!
In my opinion the new cast is great and I´m sorry that you don´t like it :(
In my opinion the new team is horrible and unnesessary and I wish they all disappear magically :)
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
I like the new team (except maybe Taub) and I like the old team (except Foreman)
So it's half and half for me. But no Hameron, no Wameron >.<
NO HAMERON NO WAMERON
same here, chandlerfan xD
but I think taub is a good person to make fun of..the poison dwarf XD
over a year ago cocacola said…
don't make fun of Taub so much guys, he may be lesser favorite (even to me) but House hired him for a reason. And no Shore bashing, he is the CREATOR.
not to mention, Shore doesn't write every single episode, if something happens that you don't like, you can't always blame it on him.
over a year ago adyingsomething said…
I dislike Taub, he is strange looking and he just sits there.
I don't know why House picked him over Amber.
I think it's because Amber was too competitive, she focused more on getting House to hire her, then she did on the patient.
Thats very true.
But I still think she is better then Taub.
Just my opinion.
yeah, but you have to admit, even though Taub isn't one of the most dramatic characters, he is still a really good doctor.
I do admit that he seems to be a good doctor.
He does add good opinions.
over a year ago babybell said…
i love the " and huddy of course" cami lol