하우스 The Great 읽기 of The House Role Play Game

babybell posted on Jul 23, 2008 at 08:44PM
What im thinking of doing, is reading the whole house role play game again. It is currently 10586 posts long, 424 pages, with 25 posts a page of various size. Reading with me ( just out of the interest of comparing times is house_whatelse. ) You will be able to make bets on exactly how long it will take me, and i will time myself. The closest person will get props from whomever participates in the game. I will write a summary afterwards for anyone to catch up or just remind themselves of the story line. Savy?

The bets will be on a first come first serve basis. If someone has already taken your bet, you have to change it.
last edited on Jul 23, 2008 at 08:48PM

하우스 51 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

over a year ago Immunity said…
5 hours
over a year ago Anusha said…
whattttt immunity thats what i told babybell on msn dammmmm ok i say 6hrs
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago babybell said…
dont worry anusha. i personally think your closer lol.
over a year ago Cuddles said…
I changed my mind and I say 8 hours now.
lol XD if its eight hours this will be fun lol.
(lol cuddles...now who will say 7hrs)
over a year ago cocacola said…
9 hours, 32 minutes, and 17 seconds. (my lucky numbers)
over a year ago oldmovie said…
lol alright I say about 10 hours!
lol! this will be fun guys! like the time i read harry potter and the deathly hallows for the first time. all in one go. no breaks. it will take about that long.
over a year ago house_whatelse said…
Are you timing yourself just when your reading or are breaks included?
just when im reading. not including the breaks.
I will start tomorrow.
I tried to read Harry Potter 7 all in one go, but I was reading it on the same day as a family get-together and my mom wouldn't let me.... not to mention I don't feel so well when I try to read in the car....
yeh i got to spend the whole day reading it in bed lol ... i read it while i was eating, i read it while i was walking, i just read it. it took my brother to days. id did it in about 2/3 of a day, perhaps slightly less.
over a year ago EnjoyHuddy said…
heeh you'll take a lot of time!!!maybe 7 hours and 30 min.

If this is too much for you, you should see me when I'm reading the Role Play Game:I look like an idiot because I always have to find some words that I don't understand on the english vocabulary and sometimes it takes me a lot of time because I don't find them!!
lol.... its no way to much for me, i love reading, and there is plenty of huddy to brighten up my marathon.
Thanks to me and cuddles!
lol yeah i helped XD... i was cuddles huddy consult lol, i kept on stopping plans because they would detract from the time of huddy and giving her suggestions and stuff lol although it was mainly guys lol... you miss a lot of the planning and jokes and talking if you dont have msn XD
over a year ago EnjoyHuddy said…
this is why I love reading the role play game!!!
haha the wizard behind the curtain huh? So when do you start reading?
tomorrow when i wake up. and yeah, i have a certain degree of being the master mind about me lol... you would be surprised how many plans and stuff could effect huddy... wilson was gonna get shot in the arm by tritter, and i managed to trace that back to affecting huddy ( dont ask why its a long story) so i said dont do it. Neither cuddles nor anusha ( the people i was talking to on msn at the time) wanted to interfer, so i stopped it lol.
Glad you enjoy the role play game EnjoyHuddy :)
hahaha babybell, maybe you should try writing some fanfiction if you have so many ideas.
Oh EnjoyHuddy you read the roleplay, I had no idea that other people read it besides the people in it.
lol maybe. i dont have that kind of commitment... i started writing a book, i had it all planned out and stuff... i haven't written anything for like two months.... i stop and start when i get new ideas
What's the book about?
Sci fi stuff. its called Wolf Heart
i may start writing it again... as a bit of a summer project.
I didn't even read the whole roleplay, I just decided to pop into it randomly! With the cute little accident prone Paul Nickolson.
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
Babybell, you are really underestimating the amount of time it will take!!! It once took me 4 hours to catch up 35 pages!! I think this is going to take you way more than 24 hours! Are you only timing when you are reading, what i mean is are you going to stop the timer to eat/sleep/etc...
I say that it is going to take you 10 hours, 22 minutes, and 16 seconds.
Oh and my goal is to take under 7 hours.
I think I got up to like page 25 or something and decided to stop....
Ha ha, I'm going to try, I'm a pretty fast reader. I'm not going to stop I'm going to do it.
plh, I dont under estimate it, everyone else does! im only timing the reading time.... and im quite a fast reader to...
Well, each page is going to take about 2 minutes to read on average, times that by the number of pages, 425ish about 850 minutes divide that by 60 and you get about 10 hours and 10 minutes, I added a little extra because we write a lot.
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
ok, my guess: 14 hours, hope its not taken...
My goal of reading it under 7 not going to happen. I predict that anyone under 9 hours has lost.
lol House whatelse. you have no idea. it has taken me 2.30 to read 102 pages...... this is a MAMMOTH task. im actually doing pretty welll.
Yeah under 7 isn't possible, I'm now trying for under 10, that is possible I still think it is going to take you 10 hours 22 minutes and 16 seconds.
Where are you both now?
i said : 102...
Page 55
Did you guys finish in a day? Or is the Great reading still going on?
the great reading is still going... im on page 142.. i read for half an hour today...
Lol, so how many hours is that so far?
I didn't have time to read today, I don't think I will tomorrow either, Sunday is probably the next time I read)
over a year ago VicodinLove said…
So BB are you still going on the Role Play reading?
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Yeah, seriously. I wanna bet! XDDDDD
yes, i am..... very very slowly with all this prep. although im almost done, it harder to lkeep up as we write each day about half of what i read each week. i am currently at paiges death.lol.
over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
I say 27 hours? xDDD