House MD Fanfiction 팬 FICTION CONTEST!!!!!! ROUND 3 HAS BEGUN!

oldmovie posted on Feb 28, 2009 at 04:54PM
This spot needs some more activity, and what better way to create activity then to create a contest?

Every Week a topic and a couple/pairing of characters/ just one character will be posted on this forum, like this:

Chase/Cameron.....Candy

Sometimes a screencap will be posted instead, and you will have to base your story on what is going on in there.
If you choose to participate then you will have to write a story/drabble that contains both of those elements in it. At the end of the week all of the entries will be put into a pick and people can vote for them in 3 different categories:

1) Best characterization- How well the characters were written, were they in character?
2) Best imagery/ style- how it was written as opposed to the story, metaphors, similes etc.
3) Most creative/ original- basically something never seen before or just highly different.

That way this spot gets some more action and I get to procrastinate by reading far too much of this.

RULES
- The prompts are there for a reason, follow them
- Please post all of your entries in this forum, makes them easier to find when the picks go up
- No bashing of ships, if you dislike a particular ship please don't take part in that round
- Try to keep the fanfics located here so not to clog up other spots
- 1 week and 1 week only to write it
- maximum word count of 1000 words
-anything else I come up with

ROUND 1

Couple/pairing/character: House
Word: magic
Winner: The picks are up

Round 2

Couple/pairing/character: Cuddy (I couldn't help it)
Word: Change

Round 3

Couples/pairing/character: House/Wilson
Word: Simple

Rules for Round:
- it can be romantic if you wish, or it can be just as friends
- other characters can be included or alluded to but the focus is on the relationship of House and Wilson.

last edited on Mar 29, 2009 at 04:05PM

House MD Fanfiction 52 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...