공포 영화 Horror 연인들 포럼

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

공포 영화 16477 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 16477

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
What did you download? I download stuff all the time.
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
surprise
Hey guys!! HEATHER IS BACK YAY! It was super boring without you around.

OHMYGUSHERS I JUST GOT A TRUE BLOOD DEDICATED FAN MEDAL YAYS! *screams* haha, I'm such a nerd, its only my 3rd medal. Uh, I want to go to sleep but my tylonol never kicked in so I'm still awake. :(

*icon time*
last edited over a year ago
 저기요 guys!! HEATHER IS BACK YAY! It was super boring without 당신 around. OHMYGUSHERS I JUST GOT A T
YAY Lucy! That's so awesome, I know you've been wanting it for awhile and you deserve it!
 YAY Lucy! That's so awesome, I know you've been wanting it for awhile and 당신 deserve it!
Hellooooooo!!! Anyone around?!
 Hellooooooo!!! Anyone around?!
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
hiiiiiiiiii
downloaded fray paramore evanescence and some rapp stuff
Do you download albums or just specific songs at once?
 Do 당신 download albums 또는 just specific songs at once?
songs cuz i use limewire
Oh man Limewire sucks! It has tons of viruses and trojans! Go look for some warez instead. They are better.
ok i will lolz
over a year ago becca85 said…
smile
'Ello!! How is everyone?!
ok u?
Bored out of my skull & hungry!
lolz nice
lolz guess what i finally have 300songs on my ipod lolz
That's awesome! IDK how many I have. They don't tell me on the player I got.
I'm eating ice cream right now. Mint chocolate chip - my favorite!

Whats your guys favorite?
 I'm eating ice cream right now. Mint 초콜릿 chip - my favorite! Whats your guys favorite?
I think I have over 4000 on my iPod. I just uploaded a ton of soundtracks I found in storage over the last month.

I love just about anything chocolate in ice cream. Chocolate chip cookie dough with huge (HUGE!!) chunks of cookie dough would probably be my favorite.
I also love plain chocolate and cookies & cream. It's strange I don't really like plain vanilla at all. It's gross but cookies & cream is strangely satisfying. Especially the Oreo brand.

Are you guys watching anything tonight? I might finish off season 7 of TFTC. It's been so long without it!!! =(
You didn't finish it off before you took off? I'm surprised. I thought you were aiming for it.

Me? I'm super tired, so I may not last through a full length movie. I still have the two most recent episodes of TftC to finish up. I have to work on a newsletter for my church for distribution tomorrow, but I may go watch those afterwards. After that, I have no idea what I'm doing.
laugh
No I got way too caught up and stressed that I wasn't going to make packing in time so I didn't finish it. I'm just going to finish it tomorrow I think. I only have 6 episodes left!

Also lol Church + Tales From the Crypt...those two don't go together lol
my fave icecream coffee lolz
watching angels and demons tonight
im listenin to evanescence god il em
wink
Good point Heather!! Maybe I should buffer something between them. Like dinner.
big smile
I found an awesome site through StumbleUpon! It lets you color online, it's so much fun and relaxing. Then again, I've always been into coloring. It calms me lol

link
nice music calms me i just noticed 300 songs outa 330 is sad
Music calms me too but since I almost always (about 96% of the time) have music on, I need something else to help me relax lol
oh lolz
anyof u know a super sad song tht made u cry i need another of those
i hate typing with nail tips
I checked out that site, and I favorited it!! Are you a member?
am bored
listenin to snow patrol open ur eyes
big smile
I have a couple sad songs I suppose. And yes Becca I'm a member! My name is HeatherSu (Su for Sutherland lol). I've colored a few pictures so far, it's really fun!
I think I saw one on there. Let me remember, what was it...?

Hmmm...

Was it the rainbow?

On the homepage it features recently colored pictures by members and I saw one that said Heather on it and I was wondering if that was you.
big smile
haha Yeah that was me! The last one I colored was a rainbow! :D
I was tempted to try that one out. But, I am still presently engaged with the newsletter, so it'll have to wait. Have you found some really good pictures to color?
There are some really cute ones. I love the Hansel & Gretel one. That's probably my favorite so far but I love gingerbread-type houses.
 There are some really cute ones. I 사랑 the Hansel & Gretel one. That's probably my 가장 좋아하는 so far b
^^ Is that your cat? ^^
lol No just another thing I found through StumbleUpon. My cat would do no such posing!
Really? Cat's can do pretty crazy things when you're not looking. My kitten just curled up in my left arm to sleep, so now I have to type one-handed. :D
Okay, now I shifted her to laying on the couch next to me.

Are you still coloring?
im soooooooooooooo bored lolz
and sad schoool is 3 days away
meh
No I'm not coloring. I was busy spamming the werewolves spot. It's so sad there's a big lack of werewolf photos & icons out there. I might have to take screencaps just to add more. Are you coloring still?
 No I'm not coloring. I was busy spamming the 늑대인간 spot. It's so sad there's a big lack of werew
uk i might b able too make some i might do tht know ill try to make some good ones for tht spot ok and theres a werewolf spot
*runs to join
Hey, Jackie!!

No, I'm not coloring still. I am just working on my newsletter still. I need to find one more article somewhere. Anyone know any good topics I could try for the month of September?
Yeah unfortunately it's not very active but I'm trying to get it to be!
What's the newsletter for? I'm sure you mentioned it previously but I don't remember.
last edited over a year ago
what do u have so far? i might be able to help
ok ill help oh yah heather rated your picks
the thing i found stupid about it though is ppl brought up jacob and hes not even a werewolf
hmmm
It's for the girls in my church. It's just got a variety of articles in and various other stuff. I just need one good article, preferrably something that might be something you read about in September (for example in July I did an article on facts and trivia pieces about Independence Day and for August I did tips for going back to college and making the most of it). I have no idea what to do for September.
These girls are college-aged, too, if that helps with ideas.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm im stumped cuzz stuff like that i read in magazines and id have september yet but most of the stuff in the september issues is about school and body peace and stuff and tips for saving money and stuff some of them r helpfull so i have no clue srry becca
Thanks Jackie! :) I hate the whole Jacob thing. He's not a REAL werewolf, that's just bs. GRR.

Hmm, September is one of those tricky months. I'll try to think of some stuff though and I'll get back to you!

I wish we could do a horror newsletter here! That would be so fun, but I'm sure only like 2 people would care lol
lolz we could lolz and send it to the werewolf and vampire and other spots like that

np heather ik hes a shape shifter not a werewolf god ppl these days
surprise
We could always do a quarterly newsletter. Then we could turn it into a photo somehow and post it in the image section with lots of pointed remarks to direct people to looking at it.
we could or i could fore ppl to read it lolz jk
and if we do that we could all have to contribute like someone does new released horror movies and rates them annd stuff and whatever