공포 영화 Horror 연인들 포럼

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

공포 영화 16477 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14201-14250 of 16477

over a year ago becca85 said…
angry
I AM GOING TO LOSE MY MIND TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's this stupid little cricket inside the wall at my work and he won't stop chirping!!
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
LOL Becca, just don't put a hole in the wall to find it. No matter how tempting it may be.
Why not? It'll be fun, but messy. At the very least, I have to go work in another department for the rest of today and all of tomorrow, so I can leave this chirping madness behind me for the rest of the weekend. Oooh! Extended weekend!! Even better!
laugh
You could always invest in some stylish earplugs!
smile
I could, but than the issue comes up about my ability to hear the phone and pay attention to the customers around me, and than it just becomes a big mess.

BUT, I am working in another building right now, so I have escaped the regular noise of my normal department. It's so much quieter over here, so I am working on schoolwork while manning my station.
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Ah, who cares about customers? I sure don't!
Well that attitude isn't exactly going to help with the job search. Let's just keep that between us and the whole of the internet. ;P

I am home now and on my travel here, I picked something up on the way. Care to guess what it is? :)
big smile
Ummm, you got some candy? :D
wink
Eye candy...
Actually, I did get some peanut and pretzel M&Ms today, but that was on my lunch break.
EYE candy? What-ever do you mean??
mischievous
Well, it's more like YOUR eye candy instead of mine...
That's right it's my eye candy!!
Two icon changes in the last thirty minutes?!

That reminds me, I finally found something that relates to your need to change your icon every so often. My desktop wallpaper. I can't stand when it's just one image, even though I hardly ever see my desktop, because my browser is always full screen. I actually downloaded a program that changes my desktop wallpaper every 15 SECONDS!!

Did you figure out what I bought today?
Desktops I can stand because I usually have my browser full-screen so I don't regularly have to see it. I'm always on Fanpop or Last.fm so I have a constant need to change those icons.

Let me guess...24?
Seasons 1-3! Next payday...seasons 4-6. Walmart has them for $20 a season (except for seasons 1&2 which were $15 a piece).

Three icons?!?!
See what you've done to me!!
I have done nothing! Take those dvd's back immediately!
laugh
Four icons?! I think you're doing this on purpose!
What are you talking about?! I haven't changed icons all night!!
monkey
I give up.
big smile
*wins*
angry
OK, my cat just peed all over my bed, so I'm gonna have to go figure out what I'm going to sleep on tonight. Talk to you later!
That's very unfortunate. Ewwww.
It's a good thing I had spare sheets and she didn't get the mattress. To be on the safe side, I threw a tarp over my bed when I left this morning.

I think it's because I am overdue in scrubbing her litter box clean. Let that be a lesson to me!
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Whenever I'm late, Corey just meows at me endlessly until I do what he wants. It always works, because I can't say no to him.
big smile
Don't you just hate (or love, depending on your preference) how, as pet owners, we can never seem to say no to our pets?
I both love & hate that I can never say no to him. I love it because I give him what he wants and it makes him happy, but I also hate it for that reason.
laugh
I should try and upload the videos of my cat waking me up last Saturday. It was so cute, so I had to get it on film. You know what? I think I'm going to go do that now. It won't be the best quality, because it was filmed using my phone, but who cares.
Nevermind, my work computer is probably not the best place to be doing that, but I'll post the videos here this weekend.
Awww I love cats!! I'm sure that's adorable.
How awesome is this?! I just read what my next assignment is for my class and it totally plays to my strengths!! The teacher assigned characters for each student, and our assignment each week is to write a character bio about our character's thoughts and circumstances for each culture we study. Basically, I'm getting to write stories in class!! I'm ecstatic. If I come out with anything less than an A, I'll be devastated.
That is really cool!
big smile
I'm HOOOOOOOOOOME!!! Let's see if I can upload some bad quality, but funny cat videos.
As long as we can still see what's going on or hear it decent enough :D
I don't think it really needs any sound (if it picked any up at all). It's just her actions.
Video number one: From a hook in the ceiling is attached an old shoelace which hangs down over my bed. This is how I woke up last Saturday...

Remember, bad quality!!
My ninja cat, part two. Same routine, except less jumps, but a close up at the end.
And, last but not least, a video I shot about thirty minutes ago, "Belle in a bucket with a ball."
laugh
And now my cat is sitting in the window behind me, watching these videos of herself.
smile
Aww she's cute, but a little too hyper for me. lol Then again, anything is more hyper than Corey. Who just lays around and sleeps alllllll day.
big smile
She just turned a year old, so she's still got tons of energy, but she should mellow out soon. At least being overly active helps to keep the pounds off.
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
hello hello
Hey Jackie
Hether Heather Heather
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I miss you and you commented on my facebook picture awwe your the bestest
Well they ARE cute pictures Jackie! :D
awwwe Really?
I was just fooling around in my BFFs clothes in my awsome sauce room!!!
smile
Yes, they're cute Jackie.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww­www­www­www­e
<3333333333333333333333333333333333333­3
tongue
lol You act like you've never gotten a compliment before Jackie.