공포 영화 Horror 연인들 포럼

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

공포 영화 16477 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14101-14150 of 16477

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
The only one I care about is Saw 7, and I know you don't like those. I haven't been paying much attention though.
I have not seen this video 10 times today.
over a year ago becca85 said…
It really sucks being sick!! I think I just killed my week.
Yes, it does suck being sick.
How is your day going? Hopefully better than mine.
My day is going great. I'm having the time of my life!
big smile
Are you serious, or being sarcastic?
smile
You never can tell when it comes to online chatting and sarcasm. I hope you are having an excellent day, though. You deserve it!

I was just looking back on the first page of this forum and I think that you and I are the only ones who have stuck by this forum from day one. I wonder why we don't get any newbies on here who actually stay?
last edited over a year ago
I *was* having the time of my life, I guess I still am now.

I think we don't get any newbies because we aren't a forum with a fairly popular topic. Horror is just kinda here. If this were like OTH or GG, we'd have tons of fangirls and it would be hard to keep up with them all. I like how small we are.
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
That is *not* what she said.
big smile
>>D irl
Doing anything fun today?

I am counting down the minutes until I can go home and take some DayQuil (or I might just make it NyQuil since it'll be close to sleep time).
big smile
Sleep aids FTW!
big smile
The good news is that I only have one episode of 24 left, so I only have to try and stay awake for 45 minutes.

A dose of NyQuil and an epi? I'd call that an excellent sleep aid!
So all you have left is episode 24 of season 1?
smile
Yep! Now I have to find a WalMart that actually has season 2.
Oh I see.
Didn't you say season 2 was your favorite? Which famous guest stars should I expect that season?

I saw a lot of familiar faces in season 1. Besides Kiefer, Elisha, and Dennis, it took me a while to realize that the guy who plays Mason (Xander) played the guy who betrayed Harrison Ford's character in Air Force One; the girl who played Rick's "bad girl" girl friend played Charlie's girlfriend in the TV show Numb3rs; and, of course, Lou Diamond Phillips. The guy who played Ira Gaines seemed so familiar, but after looking over his filmography numerous times, the only things I would have seen him were one or two episodes on a couple of TV shows I watch, but I don't think I would remember him. I did see him in a preview for a show recently. And than Richard Burgi from his stint on Harper's Island last summer; and Dennis Hopper (may he RIP). When I realized that Victor was Hopper, it made me want to go off and watch Speed.
zzz
Alright, it's time for NyQuil and a season finale.
Sara Gilbert is in season 2 for a couple eps. Other than that, IDK who else you'd recognize or whatever.
ILY, Lover. =D
 ILY, Lover. =D
big smile
And ILY lover. I don't have anything to share but a badass John Travolta in a badass From Paris With Love.
 And ILY lover. I don't have anything to share but a badass John Travolta in a badass From Paris With
Ohaithar, old Danny Zuko! =D
 Ohaithar, old Danny Zuko! =D
Who are you, oh no-fun person?
I had a thought come to mind last night as I was watching the season finale, because I'm a curious person. I don't think I've ever heard you mention how you got started with your Kiefer fanaticism, Heather?
Flatliners was my first Kiefer movie, but I probably didn't become super obsessed with him until after Freeway which was in 1996. I'm not 100% sure on the dates, but it's sometime between 1993-1998 when I started.
I don't think I've heard of either of those. Setting aside your passion for Kiefer, are they any good?
My lover is very dedicated. *nods*

And I finished my top 3 thing! Finally! *kicks computer!*
 My lover is very dedicated. *nods* And I finished my 상단, 맨 위로 3 thing! Finally! *kicks computer!*
Of course you have to go and outdo me - again. You suck!

Setting aside your passion for Kiefer, are they any good?
--
lol I could never set aside my feelings for Kiefer. He makes every movie good. Trufax.
Now I feel like putting together a triplets list...but I probably won't end up getting around to it.
You collect DVD seal stickers?! That's awesome!!

And, is that your actual penguin collection or just a pic you found online?
big smile
Yes, cave into peer pressure!
Peer pressure is fun. ;)

That's not my actual penguin collection, that's just one I found through Google. Mine's smaller. But prettier. =D And yep, I collect dvd stickers. They're stuck on my wall - guess I'll have to take a picture of 'em next time I'm not feeling lazy. =P
big smile
So many TWSS's I could do for that paragraph. But I will refrain.

TWSS?
**refuses to cave**

I would totally love to see your DVD sticker collection. I have never heard of anyone collecting those. If I had your address, I would seriously consider mailing all of the ones I rip off of my DVDs to you!
TWSS?
Nevermind, I got it. Just a little late.

**mutters under breath** ...stupid cold...affecting my mentality...
But that'd be like cheating, using *your* stickers! =P

Suuuuure, it's the cold affecting your mentality. We'll go with that. *cough* ;)
big smile
It's ok Becca, she just forgot her address. I can hack into her accounts and get it for you if you want.
Jody - OK, fine! It's the blonde hair! ;P

Heather - YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YE­S!Y­ES! :D
big smile
These bitches need to teach 'How to Make Epic Pop Music' classes.
Or maybe take one? ;)
angry
I challenge you to find me a better pop artist. *glares at*
I wouldn't know, I don't listen to pop. 'Cause I'm not a 8 year old girl. =D *taunts*
sad
Sugababes are not for 8 year old girls!!!! *holds teddy bear & cries in corner*
Awwwww. *takes convo elsewhere* ;)
I'm bored now...I need entertainment.
I just saw a question that PCA asked and it stated that somewhere in New York, there is a theater that is going to run the entire Lost series for 80 hours straight. That brought to mind, if you had the opportunity to go to a theater to watch your favorite TV series with like-minded fans, would you? There's a catch...

The catch is: it would cost between $100-$150, depending on where you sat within the theater and the level of comfort in your seat (ex. a hard chair vs a cushiony sofa type chair). This price would also cover the cost of good quality meals (ex. dining restaurant style, not McD's). This would also be the base price for a series with five seasons. A series with more than five would charge $20 for each extra season and a series with less than five would charge $35 for each season.

Taking into consideration your favorite TV show, would you ever participate in something like this?

I think I might. It's one thing to get used to seeing your favorite shows on the small screen, but it's another thing entirely to watching all the action unfold on the silver screen.
For 24, I would do anything. I would spend the most amount of money to get the best of everything in that situation. Especially if part of it were going to the creators of the show, which is what we're supposed to be celebrating right?

The second somebody talked, giggled, or said anything overly negative or fangirly about Kiefer!Jack I'd have to take somebody out though.
I was one of like 6 people in the world that actually watched The Black Donnellys, so no way that would ever happen... I definitely wouldn't for Veronica Mars, the majority of VM fans are morons. I *might* for Freaks & Geeks, though - if the chairs were comfy and I had somebody to go with me. It's only one season and the fanbase is pretty tolerable. I'd legit consider it, but probably end up just marathonning it at home by myself. Cheaper, less people, wouldn't have to break out the glasses... =P

What's the show you'd see, Becca?