공포 영화 Horror 연인들 포럼

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

공포 영화 16477 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10551-10600 of 16477

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
I saw it Friday night. I'm not a fan, and I thought Jackie's impression of Freddy was horrible. It had some cool & creative imagery but other than that, eh. Freddy looked too cartoony to be scary or intimidating at all.
over a year ago EllaBlack said…
Welll that's just my opinion, cause I thought it was gonna be the worst movie of he year, sso I was pleasently surrised. plus I had a reat time cause I snuck my buddy in even though she's only 16 and hates horror movies, and her reactions were priceless!
It wasn't the worst movie of the year so far, but I just hate how it basically copied every death from the original except a couple and just made it seem more "cool". Freddy was lame and not creepy, the new Nancy was dreadful, and some things just didn't make sense.
Yeah that kinda irritated me, I thought if your gonna remake it and use the same deaths then keep te story line straight, instead they turned Freddy into a child molester and used all of the original deaths except for the best one which was Glen getting sucked into the bed and spewweed back up. but it was better than I though it would be, I was justt kinda pissed that they left out the whole Freddy beiung a serial child murderer
I think they're trying to make a new icon out of this Freddy and it's not going to work because he was a molester. Molesting children is not something people are just going to ignore and say 'Oh but Freddy is badass still!' because it makes them look bad. That just wasn't right.
Yeah, I think changing the most iconic horror villain in history was proly a bad idea.
Have you gotten the SFX magazine Horror edition? it's really good.
No I don't know if I've even seen it here.
It's great here's the link to it
link
It has all sorts of horror paraphanelia that comes with it.
For christmas I got th complete Nightmare on elm street collection, I've beeen watching a marathon
 It's great here's the link to it http://www.sfx.co.uk/2010/02/13/sfx_collection_horror/ It has all
Wow that looks amazing. Too bad it's in the UK, so I don't get it here.
that sucks! you can't order it?
I wouldn't know where to order it.
I don't know either :( that sucks....so how have you been?
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Meeks is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i thought you were talking about m,e so i had to go back pages i did not think I ever did an impression on freddy!!!
over a year ago becca85 said…
Heather, I just started reading this fanfiction that totally reminded me of you. I remember last summer how you were "smitten" with Henry Dunn during the Harper's Island run. I am reading this fanfiction piece that is written around Henry not dying on Harper's Island, but surviving and being locked away in a maximum security prison. Two years after the HI events, a murder spree starts up in Texas and the authorities want Henry's help in catching the murderer. Somehow, they bring in a young inexperienced girl, who ends up being the only person Henry will talk to. During the course of the story, she is both repulsed by his past actions, but attracted to him at the same time.

It wasn't so much "her" that reminded me of you, but the situations she finds herself in with Henry that brought to mind some of your comments last summer.
hahahahahhaa OMG keifer is so fantastic not hott but he is so noble and such a great guy he is brillant!!!
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
LOL Jackie your totally Kiefer!struck aren't you. ;p
*squeaks* JACKIE!!! BECCA!!! LUCY!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!*tackles in bear hug* how ave you been?

I just got back from performing the national anthem at the Gwinette Braves game in my marching band. (see pic below)
 *squeaks* JACKIE!!! BECCA!!! LUCY!!!!! I'VE MISSED 당신 SO MUCH!!!!*tackles in 곰 hug* how ave 당신 b
shhh dont tell heather but he is great he was on ellen today and OMG he is brillant and noble and he hopes he doesnt offend those who actually do what he plays on TV plus hes kindof funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol I'm gonna tell EVERYBODY!!! MUHAHA!
noo heather will kill me
*hides*
Kiefer
Becca, that sounds like a fanfiction written by me! lol It wasn't, but wow. How funny, I'd totally be the girl smitten over Henry.
*still hides*
YOU!

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I AM LETTING YOU ANYWHERE NEAR MY HUSBAND.

You are not allowed to fawn over him, only I am.
Hey Heather!!!! Guess who Jackie likes?
*runs far far away*
I didnt say he was hott hes just so *sews mouth shut\
*runs*
JENN!! It's so great to have you back, I missed you! *is bear hugged*
Oh cool, was that fun? =]

MUAHAHAH, get her Heather!! She's making a move to attack!
you guys are mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!your not supposed to help her
*runs*
*runs to watch House*
lol Jackie ofcourse she is!

I missed ya too Lucy! and yes, it was tons of fun ;)
*hides behind tree*
*shotos flaming arrow into tree* Damn Jackie, I might wanna change trees sweetheart
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
She's the HBIC, we owe her our allegiance.

*locks Jackie in a closet* She's there when you want her, Heather. =P
*trys to get out of closet*
damn you dasm
*watches HOUSE*
I didnt say he was hott hes just so *sews mouth shut\
--
He's just so....WHAT?
You cannot watch House in the closet! Thanks Jody for locking me up for her. I might have to go all Jack Bauer on her!
Aww good Jenn

Everyone is against you Jackles, just let him go, there are other men!

brb dinner
big smile
True! Every other man in the world is free for the taking, but Kiefer/Jack & any character he ever plays are MINE. I claimed him more than a decade ago, and since I'm a classy bitch and don't cheat, he's always going to be my one and only.
Excuse me sir, I believe you once told me we could share David. ;)
That's only because of his mullet. Which does not appease me.
Haha, it was the 80's. He can't be held accountable for that. =P
He's just so....brillant noble fantastic, gentleman like
Id let him go but.......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­
damn kiefer interview with ellen!!!!!
*Trys to get out of closet*
Kiefer has 2 totally different sides. There's the presentable side which he uses for interviews and such and he's very soft-spoken and clean-cut and totally respectful and gentlemanly. Then there's the bad boy side which comes out when he drinks because he's a lush. He attacks Christmas trees, headbutts effeminate fashion designers, and strips in a strip club. He's such a paradox, and if you love one side of Kiefer you have to love the other (and no, that's NOT what she said because I'm the only one who gets to think of it that way).
*runs away*
but the one side is beutiful I think i should get that side of him and you can get the drunk side
smirk
Yeah because I'm not a stan or anything, and I'd totally share either side of Kiefer because I don't like worship him or anything and therefore think one side of him is less worthy of my love than the other.
meh fine I wasn't planning on stealing him just that side of him makes me smitten but i got my chacie!!!!but look at it this way at least I dont hate on him anymore
I feel less threatened by people who hate on him, because they have no intention of stealing him from me. :) It pisses me off still, but at least I'm not worried they're going to take him from me.
yeah I guess so....but he is to old for me soo hes all yours
now i gotta go bye
Yeah you can have Kiefer Heather, as long as Jared Padalecki is ALL mine!
I hate all of you
No you don't...you know you love us...come on, admit it. *elbow jab*