공포 영화 Horror 연인들 포럼

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

공포 영화 16477 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6701-6750 of 16477

over a year ago megloveskyle said…
No, fanpop decides. After the send you a personal message about your behavior..lol your not getting it they investigate
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
Well then they don't just block you after warnings.
LOL ok your obviously don't get it or something. They block if you are harassing someone over and over and they repeatley have to tell you to stope, send you messages, and they check your history to see what you said. Then they make a fair descision.

I had someone harrass me on here over and over again. And that was the process they took in the situation she even went as far as to make a sn meglovesdave..like wtf..who has the time to harrass ppl on here?
big smile
I can't spelllll tonight..lmfao
What's not to get? I'm not 2.
defense tonight aren't we? I didn't mean anything by it. It just feels like you are constantly wanting to argue with me and i do my best to ignore it..but i don't get? what's the problem here?
I'm not constantly trying to argue with you, maybe I am tonight. IDK I feel like in a really bitchy mood but it's totally not you at all. You just happened to be talking at the time lol Sorry!
Ok so does everyone here think I'm a bitch or something?
SORRY LOVE YOU MRS SUTHERLAND..lmfao
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
smirk
I don't but I know you pretty well and how sometimes your mood can effect how you are chatting with people and everything. But your nice I know that. Your one of my best fanpop friends! :)
heart
aw...crying..so much love..lol
angelic
OMG MRS. SUTHERLAND!!!

lol That can perk up my night. *is all better*

But seriously, I want to genuinely be a nicer person. I know I 99% of the time come across as super bitch, and I do want to be a nicer person and not so quick to anger, but I still need that edge. Like I want people to fear me and to know not to cross me lol
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
(10 hours later)

I think you're a bitch. =D

But it's why I like you. You kinda scare me when you're all nice and stuff. =P
Don't encourage me.
O lord..look at your icon..you couldn't wait a minute later..lmfao
It's not entirely my fault that Kiefer looks sexy with a gun in one hand and his other hand halfway in his pants.

Not my fault at all.
last edited over a year ago
 It's not entirely my fault that Kiefer looks sexy with a gun in one hand and his other hand halfway i
He could def be a Bond 007. he looks good in a tux. fyi for your wedding
big smile
I think he looks smoking in a tux!! But of course would be better with it completely off :D
Here's him topless..i like his tats..
 Here's him topless..i like his tats..
Oh trust me I've seen that picture a million and one times. Fairly old though, I think his body is much better now, from season 7 of 24 when they had him strip down <33

I like the tattoo he has on the inside of his right arm that says 'I trust you to kill me'.
heart
Chyeaaaaaaah.

I think about a million + one fangirls died when he stripped.
 Chyeaaaaaaah. I think about a million + one fangirls died when he stripped.
Nope, that was just you. Everyone else had to go bleach their eyeballs.
Not funny.
Alright guys, here's the deal. I'm taking a (probably) temporary leave of absence from this forum & spot in general. Someone else can take it upon themselves to finish the best of 2009 picks because I won't be here to do it.

I have realized some things about myself, and I don't like them. And I have realized some things about Fanpop and the people in it, and I really don't like them. I'm posting this in the forum for everyone to see but it does not apply to everyone viewing this. I'm not going to stoop so low as to out somebody.

At this point, any one of you could have any opinion about me and I wouldn't care. I'm probably being overly dramatic, and letting things get to me too much but screw it. I've said it. I am sure I will come back to you guys and apologize for being dramatic, but right now I am unhappy so that's that.

You can message me, im me, MSN me, or Facebook me but I won't talk to you about it. I've tried, you don't listen.
Heather, whose ass do I need to kick?
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
aw heather imma so gonna miss you
I'm sorry to hear that. This forum won't be the same..But you should always address your problems. Don't let anyone on here intimidate you or make you back down. Especially in here, you should be able to talk to anyone in this forum. ♥ ya!
well come back soon
heart
Here's a comeback soon present.
 Here's a comeback soon present.
aah
that's not for you..it's for heather.. drool somewhere else..hahahaha
lmao i wasnt drooling i was screaming
of happiness sorry i made a deal with heather no more insulting him
its dead here without heather that really sucks people come!!!
hmmm
Alright, I hate that I'm doing this but I am. I really HATE being away from this forum for as long as I was. I was trying to prove a point dammit, but it didn't work =\

I am genuinely TRYING to be nice, honestly. I can be very rude and mean to you guys and I noticed it especially the other night. I can also be mean and rude to people IRL and it mostly doesn't bother me but I like you guys, so it does. BUT on the other hand, sometimes people genuinely offend me and I say something but it's laughed off and then I make fun of somebody else and I'm all of a sudden attacking them. Just saying...

Somebody said something to me on this site, and it really ticked me off and I took it the wrong way and that's why I originally "left". I realize now it was stupid. I still have that attitude where IDGAF. If someone in this forum really doesn't like me (I don't know if anyone doesn't, just saying...), then whatever. The way I see it, I was here first and I'm not going to leave.

I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN FREDDY LOVES LITTLE CHILDREN, OKAY?!
yay!!!you are back!!!!!!
thats alot of love!
heart
MEG, THAT PICTURE IS FABULOUS!!! <3 ILY!
he actually doesnt look to bad in that picture!!
laugh
At least he isn't wearing a speedo....
Hm... I'm having an internal debate. Do I welcome you back and risk compromising my reputation, or tell you how nice and quiet it was without you here? *ponders*

LOL, I'm glad you're back, loser. *gives jar of pickles & Kiefer picture*
 Hm... I'm having an internal debate. Do I welcome 당신 back and risk compromising my reputation, 또는 t
i g2g bye
heart
THAT. IS. HOT.

In the future I'm just gonna message the person my problems and not be dramatic and leave. Cause that sucked so hard. TWSS.

*stares at Kiefer picture some more*

Should I risk my reputation & tell you that I love you too? Or not.
over a year ago becca85 said…
**gasp**

**tears up**

WHA-? HOW? I'm away for **quickly counts** almost two days and all hell breaks loose on here? Seriously, I can't leave you all alone for two seconds. ;)

I'm glad to see that you came back Heather, before I had to go track you down and drag you back with tempting pics of Kiefer. I almost thought you were going to pull a Cammie on us. I didn't even realize that she was gone until a few weeks after she left. This forum would definitely not have been the same without you, Heather.
In the words of Dean Winchester... "No chick flick moments."

So, what's everyone up to tonight? =P
lol Becca, I was being a drama queen!!! Don't get used to it, it's awful!

LOOK AT MY BABY. HE MAKES THINGS BETTER.

The backstory is hilarious if you're curious...
 LOL Becca, I was being a drama queen!!! Don't get used to it, it's awful! LOOK AT MY BABY. HE MAKES
What's the story?

I'm doing good. Not too much going on right now. I'm getting ready to type up another story. I'm running through my Harper's Island marathon as well, while answering quiz questions in the club.
Well those are chocolate mint sticks I got from somebody at work over Christmas break. I was eating one and it was hanging out of my mouth, and Corey was on my shoulder like he usually is and he starting pawing and biting at it. He even got it in his mouth, and so I thought it was funny and went downstairs to demonstrate it to my mom, and I left my chocolate sitting UPright. I come back and this is what I see. He has kncked the chocolate over and is rolling around in it like it's the best thing ever.

The boy LOVES his chocolate mint! He even used to play in the mint m&m's empty bag.
last edited over a year ago
laugh
HOW CUTE!!
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
I'm glad your back Heather, I missed you already, honestly! :p

OOOh I love when kitties do that sort of stuff! My cat Ted is so silly he rolls around all the time next to the heater and it's too cute! *thinks about cats*
lol aww cute cat!!