힐러리 버튼 Didn't used to like Hilarie Burton!

Chlarkfan posted on Nov 04, 2007 at 01:40PM
I have a confession. I used to HATE hilarie burton.But i hated Peyton Sawyer.Then i got to looking up HIlarie and seeing that she is really cool and she's a good person and also is a best friends with Sophia Bush so she has to be an awesome person?? Anyone ever feel the same way?? Cause i hate Peyton Sawyer does not mean i hate Hilarie Burton!

힐러리 버튼 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
Yea alot of people do that...they hate the person who plays that charcter they hate, but i think that's stupid to do!

Like alot of people assume i hate sophia just because brooke isn't my fave character, but that is not true at all! I Adore sophia, she's very very pretty and i love her!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lizisme said…
ok so i used to hate both too but now i like hilarie she seems really cool in her interviews but im am still not a fan of peyton
over a year ago SG1-090 said…
i think her acting's amazing!!! the last scene with lucas and peyton where she threw books at him she was so in character!
over a year ago SG1-090 said…
^^ i totally get what you mean chlarkfan!! Like i used to HATE Brooke's character but i still LOVED Sophia Bush i mean did you see her in hitcher - she rocked! But it's all good now because Brooke's amazing!
over a year ago ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
HAHa.. I thought I was the oNly one... I LOVE HILARIE BURTON.. BUT I HATE PEYTON SAWYER!!!!

She is so cool!!! and peyton is such just a whiny whore!!!
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
Listen up ALwaYzN4evA14, don`t leave moronic comments like that you imbecile.
over a year ago Lila856 said…
OMG EW WHY DO PEOPLE COME IN HERE IF THEY DON`T LIKE PEYTON
*TRIES NOT TO BE A BIATCH*
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
Lila just to respond i LOVE hilarie burton that is why i come here.I just dont like the character she plays.But i understand where your coming from.
over a year ago Laurra said…
i love hilarie and peyton :D <3
i dont mind people that hate peyton on here cause it is a hilarie burton spot but just dont leave bitchy comments about peyton there are a lot of peyton fans on here ;)
over a year ago reesespbcup419 said…
i agree with laurra. but i get it too.

but if you think about it, its kinda stupid to hate the actors that portray the characters because of those characters. i mean, a lot of the time they are nothing like the parts they have to play! thats why its called ACTING!!!

sorry just had to get that off my chest
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
i really like hilarie burton... but not so much peyton...
but i agree with you chlarkfan
over a year ago Edelyn said…
I love Hil...and it's not just because I love Peyton sawyer...Hil is a nice person..she's so sweet in the interviews...and cool with the fans...and that's important to me! and she's a good actress :D
over a year ago 2AM said…
I love Hilarie and Peyton so.... LOL..

But I am not a Fan of Sophia but I think Brooke is OKAY =/ Im a complex person LOL.
over a year ago omsdancer said…
i love them all they are all so good and when they cry or something it looks so real i mean they are good at acting! i reall think Lucas should realize he loves Peyton, and not go for Lindsay! Jamies birthday party is enough for the two to meet right? PEYTON say something!
over a year ago Laurencia7 said…
"Don't hate the player, hate the game"