힐러리 버튼 Accent

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Apr 02, 2008 at 12:37AM
I never actually noticed Hilarie's accent before but my friend pointed out today that when Peyton and Lucas are arguin and she says "That's what we were supposed to have" and her accent comes out really strong. I'm not good with accents so is that her accent from where she grew up (I think it was Virginia) or does she just say it funny?

힐러리 버튼 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
She`s from Virginia so her accent is obviously from there. She sounds so cute, I love the way she talks. I love the way she sounds in 4.12 when she`s talking to Lucas about how much salt she added to the cookie dough.
over a year ago reesespbcup419 said…
i love her accent! its funny you never noticed it because it stands out a lot if youre thinking about it.
over a year ago DitzyNluvinit said…
She's from Loudoun county, Virgnia. which is Northern Virginia. I'm not sure why she has an accent though, because i'm from the same area as her and none of us have accents up here.
over a year ago richva said…
Actually, I grew up in Sterling- right where she is from and her "accent" is right similar to mine. Even though I'm male. Yes, there are Southern accents there, but its a very transient area. Still Northern Virginia is Southern. At least the natives and the old folks are.