학원묵시록 Attack of the dead RP!!!!!!!!!

Palin_X765 posted on Dec 03, 2013 at 11:43AM
Story: Attack of the Dead

The city of Los Angeles will never be the same after a plague hit and turn a third of the population into flesh eating zombies. The story revolves a rag-tag group of students from St. Paul Christian academy for the Gifted and Talented as they try to save their families and try to fight their way out the city. Will they survive? Or will they die? That is up to you :)

Character sheet:

Name:

appearance:

Personality:

Grade:( Senior, junior, sophomore, Freshman)

Classification: [Student, Teacher, Soldier, Janitor, or zombie the choice is yours]

Reason for attending SPCA: [ Were they requested to attend for academic or athletic]

Family : [ who do they live with optional if they live alone]

History:(optional)

Rules:

1. Cursing is allowed. I mean how could you not cuss in that situation.

2.You can kill your own but no killing other peoples characters. You will be asked to change your post or be reported.

3. I suggest making more than one more character because it will be a lot of deaths.

4. Sexual themes are allow but not graphic please.

5. Just have fun!!! its not a forum like this on this page

6. NO ONE LINERS!!!!! give at least one paragraph. We want this interesting

학원묵시록 118 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 118

over a year ago Palin_X765 said…
Im writing this to get people thinking about this im sure you all wanted a decent Role Play so here it is .

We Will Start As Soon as We get a few people
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
Name: Rachel Muzimi

appearance: pic

Personality: senior

Grade:( Senior, junior, sophomore, Freshman)

Classification: [Student, Teacher, Soldier, Janitor, or zombie the choice is yours] Student

Reason for attending SPCA: [ Were they requested to attend for academic or athletic] Academics, however she joined a swim club and is very good.

Family : She lives with her older brother.

History: A very gifted smart girl who was asked to attend school here, where she got involved with swimming and fell in love with the sport. She daydreams a lot and plays video games so when the zombie out break happened she was terrified so she acted like it was a video game where you only get one life. So she would be brave and could kill the zombies.

Name: Rachel Muzimi Gender: Female Age: 18 appearance: pic Personality: senior Gr
Name: Cameron Batson

appearance: Black male considered handsome standing at 6'3 and has very broad shoulders. Normally wears green and white ( the schools uniform colors)

Personality: He may be a captain the wrestling team but he a kind and modest person. A natural leader and can be completely calm in the most intense situations.

Grade: Senior

Classification: Student

Reason for attending SPCA: athletic to join the wrestling team

Family : Lives at home with his dad and baby sister his mom passed away

History: The SPCA asked him to join their school his sophomore year after he was ranked number two in the state. Shortly after his mother was killed in a car wreak when he was driving since that day he has been driven to protect all people cares about.

last edited over a year ago
 Name: Cameron Batson Gender: male Age: 18 appearance: Black male considered handsome s
((Awesome! ))
over a year ago tigerfinn said…
name: scratch

nickname: gun

appearance: PIC

Personality: protecting others,silent.

Grade: freshman

Classification: student

Reason for attending SPCA: requested for his ninja-like skills (like climbing trees jumping from street light to street light and shooting while upside down)

Family : none (classified as deceased)

History: he is been angry for the outbreak because the outbreak killed his parents and his baby brother while a swarm barged in his house his parents were dead he escaped with his younger brother which killed while they are sourrounded he promised to avenge his parents death and clear the outbreak

abbilities: he can carry a chaingun(aka vulcan),dual pistols
 name: scratch nickname: gun Gender: male Age: 15 appearance: PIC Personality: protecti
scratch`s FIANCE
name: jill

nickname: none

appearance: PIC

Personality: heavily in love with scratch,sweet,gentle,smart

Grade: junior

Classification: student

Reason for attending SPCA: she joined spca to find her boyfriend scratch and she is requested because she is smart

Family : deceased

History: her family is killed in the outbreak before she found scratch which she loed she is with him for week`s but they got seperated when a swarm attacked them she is finding scratch for days until she got to meet and SPCA soldier the soldier toke her to SPCA and she told scratches name and the soldier said" so you are scratches fiance" she replied into a yes "but he is missing a couple of days ago" the soldier said she signed up to SPCA and left to search for scratch "call him gun" the soldier yelled after she found gun in a house after she entered she was very happy
 scratch`s FIANCE name: jill nickname: none gender: female Age: 14 appearance: PIC Per
over a year ago Awesome57 said…
Name:James Schmidt

Appearance:5'5, wears sleek black jacket+hood. Without the hood he has nice blond hair that covers his head and wears glasses. Wears Jeans+Plain Black no-sleeve shirt.

Personality:Quiet, gives great ideas when needed, smart, sarcastic

Grade:Junior

Classification:Student

Reason for attending:Scouted out because of his genius, despite waiting until the last minute to do everything.

Family:Grandfather(CIA), Sister, Unknown

History:His family were a bunch of geniuses until the disease took over. Only he and his grandfather have survived know. He knows nothing of his parents whereabouts. Due to the high income from his family he played every shooting game known to man. After playing those games he had dreams of becoming a hero. He also has access to several top secret files from the government due to his parents working for the government.

Abilities(If Any): Knows every gun and ammunition type on the planet. Has various combat skills he learned from his grandfather and other military officers.
(do we start now or what?)
(don't know)
(START START START)
over a year ago handsmile said…
Name: Hope Estheim

appearance: Pic

Personality: Uhm, inaccurate

Grade: Didn't attend the academy

Classification: Teenager

Reason for attending SPCA: Didn't attend

Family : Little sister Sara Estheim, whom went missing after the apocalypse, so Hope went to the academy she attended to find her

History: Hope is an older brother whom is very protective.
 Name: Hope Estheim Gender: male Age: 16 appearance: Pic Personality: Uhm, inaccurate
(If no one knows when to start, then just start whenever you want! MUAHHAHAHA)
Hope was lazily making breakfast while listening to the news when suddenly "EMERGENCY NOTICE: Please be advised that the whole town and possible the whole world has been infected by a zombie plague so please stay indoors and keep yourself sa-" The station went dead. Hope dropped the bacon from his mouth, grabbed his dagger and fled the household. He rushed over to the academy, where it seems like the plague started. He hopped over the gate, to try not to make too much noise, and hid in a few bushes trying to figure out a plan.
James was in the gym storage grabbing equipment as he please while mumbling some crazy shit about melee effective guns limited and armor is to bulky and slow. "I need a baseball bat and that's about it and maybe a hockey stick or two."
Rachel was hiding out in the library of the school. She could hear one zombie student roaming around and she was carefully sneaking around the halls of the library trying to avoid him. She really didn't want to kill the poor student but she would if she had to. "Just like a video game...." she mumbled to herself quietly. Yes..just like a video game one where you only got one chance and there was no restarting, pausing, extra lives, or cheat codes.
Hope burst into the school avoiding the zombies from the rear. Hope flew upstairs and entered a library of sorts. He pushed some book carts in front of the doors and threw some textbooks under the cart's wheels. He rushed to the back of the library and almost screamed when he saw a girl there. "Are you alive?"
James has armed himself with a baseball bat and a couple of hockey sticks. He makes his way to the mechanical parts classroom, to collect some basic materials for a simple gun.
[ sorry guys i forgot all about this]
Rachel was shocked to see the boy and made her way over to him as quickly and quitely as possible "Shhhhhh! Theres a zombie in here.....He's over there...just cruising around.....my names Rachel...who are you?"
"I'm uhm Hope, Hope Estheim, and do you thinking killing the beast thing would be more efficient? Cause there are more at the doors, and we may want to find a way out of here." Hope said all in one breath still trying to keep quiet and calm.
Rachel smirked "Till you ran in here the door wasn't filled with Zombies trying to get in" She giggled cutely "Alright, lets get him!" She looked around for a weapon. "But..with what?"
James was in the workshop putting together a improvised gun. He had heard voices in the library or so he thought. He was going to head there next. He had already taken out several zombies."They aren't human and the worlds gone to hell. Just great. Hopefully I will find some agreeable people to work with, so I don't have to keep talking to myself."
Rachel began searching around the library trying to find something that could be of use as a weapon. She then noticed one of the guys from the baseball team had left their stuff behind the counter. She searched though and pulled out a baseball bat "This will do for now but it wont last long"
Hope followed Rachel with two textbooks. "Oh, uhm, your weapon is better. . ." hope said a bit disappointed
James made it to the library. Once he got their he observed at least 20 or more zombies. He started shooting down a few of the zombies. He shot down a dozen or so before more of them broke from the door. He unloaded the clip with deadly accuracy mowing down the first few waves. He got his baseball bat ready and he murmured,' I hope this is worth it...."
Rachel giggled slightly "Its okay Hope, we will get better weapons later" Rachel paused as she heard gun shots "Uh oh....Keep an eye out okay? We don't know if thats a friend...or an enemy..." Rachel took a deep breath trying to ignore the fact that she was shaking. She made her way down the hall of books "There he is...." She watched the zombie stumble around and bump a few objects.. "Let's sneak up behind him...then just whack him with everything we've got"
"Shit, not the best idea, now i'm surrounded." James said as the zombies closed in. Suddenly one lunged. James swung the bat and hit the zombie between the eyes. He started wondering their capabilities as they closed in. Another lunged and then another. James kept it up until he was completely surrounded.
Rachel grimaced as her and Hope lunged and killed the zombie by bashing his head in. "I....I don't feel so good now.." Rachel stumbled and tried to wipe the blood off of her hands. She heard the commotion grow louder and louder outside of the doors. "I think we need to check outside....the gun shots stopped someone could need our help.."
"Okay! Let's go," Hope said rushing towards the doors still scanning the room for any potential weapons. Passing by the counter, Hope glances at a knife resting in some cream cheese. He takes it and continues to the doors.
Rachel helped him open the door and had to bite back a scream at the amount of zombies she saw around one boy "Oh no! We have to help!" Rachel was terrified but she kept telling herself it was just a game, just a game. She took a deep breath and mumbled to herself "Level 2...go!" She started swinging at the zombies.
James saw a boy and a girl attacking the zombies. "Hello!" he yelled while still beating zombies. He waved the bat in the air. He then thought to himself no time for greetings. He finally had his back against the wall. Exactly where I want to be he thought.
Rachel tried to look at the boy but it was hard to take her eyes off the zombies "Hey! looked like you needed some assistance! Hope you don't mind!"
"Perfect timing for some help. I thought someone might have been in there. So I came to help you." he replied. A couple remained. James reached down to pick up his gun and prepared to reload. Suddenly James heard something that made him freeze he wasn't sure but it sounded like a helicopter and a few gunshots.
Rachel smashed the head of the zombie in front of her and then froze at the sounds. "Sounds like...um...we need to go..." Rachel knew she should feel happy, this could be help arriving but from all the zombies movies and books she has read and seen she couldn't help but doubt that they were actually coming to save people/
"Hmmmmm......It could be my grandfather." explained James, "He does own a helicopter and he has a personal bodyguard with all the money he has acquired. I'll go take a look, wanna come and see? I could use a hand smashing zombies if it is him."
Rachel paused "Say what......whoa haha that's pretty awesome" She smiled, she felt a little better knowing it possibly might not be crazed government men trying to kill everything insight.
James made his way over to the door. There was a blood stain right across the window. "Well I can't see anything from here everybody ready? Oh and by the way if I die getting to a helicopter my name is James, James Schmidt."
Rachel knew it wasn't a laughing matter but he reminded her of James Bond and she couldn't help but giggle "Alight James, my name is Rachel and this here is Hope."
"Nice to meet you!" James said in a nice tone. "Now then down to business. There will be no more talking until we find out whats outside. I have a theory and i'm hoping it's a damn good one. I want to see what kind of senses the zombies use. They could use 1 or multiple, but I don't know. So we're ready let's go." As James pushed open the door it creaked loudly. James counted at least thirty before they started walking towards the group.
Hope looked over at James still a bit skeptical, He knew if it came down to it, Hope wouldn't be able to leave, Sara is somewhere in the school and he plans to find her. "What's your plan of action?" Hope asked looking at the knife in his hands, "We don't exactly have the best weapons."
"We just need weapons that function. If it's broke then you have a problem. As for plan of action I was going to see if it's really my grandfather then head back in for survivors. Besides my grandfathers probably packing the whole arsenal with him." James explained.
Rachel shrugged her shoulders "Well then we better get a move on, there might be other kids in here that need help!" Rachel knew she couldn't save anyone but she would sure give it her best try.
"Well then let's go they're closing in" James said as the helicopter passed overhead. It blasted away at some zombies in the area. James saw the detailing and yelled, "Shit get in and close the doors. I forgot how crazy my grandfather is we have to get back in now. He's going to fire a missile right at this hoard."
Rachel screamed and ran in the opposite direction the were initially going "What the hell?! Doesn't your grandfather know you are in here?!?!?!?!" Rachel could not believe what was going on first zombies now she is running from a psycho old man who is going to blow up the school to "Save" his grandson.
"Possibly.......now calm down their precision fire. They won't hit you unless you are in range......I think. Anyway get away from the doors and don't scream. That will just alert more of the zombie population. Face it, the human population is at a 5:300 ratio and it keeps decreasing, so SHUT UP!"
Awesome57 commented…
(sorry forgot to add a "James yelled" at the end.) over a year ago
Grandpa John and his bodyguard Hans(yes he is a german) got into their helicopter and flew off when this thing started. They headed toward the school he knew his grandson would be at. He loaded all of his guns into his personal black-hawk and headed toward the school. He blasted a few of the undead. He saw his grandson about to be or so he thought overrun so he prepared to fire. His grandson noticed and shut the doors."Smart Kid." he thought to himself.
Hope rushed away from the doors as James insisted and ducked by Rachel, he didn't really want her to get hurt. Awaiting impact, Hope knew he wanted two pistols and then would go find his sister.
Rachel looked at Hope "You look worried about something....whats wrong?" She tried to sound concerned over the gun shots.
James heard the blast the doors exploded sending him flying down the hallway and smashing into a locker."Damn that hurt," he muttered.
"Hey Hans set us down over there. We can defend it easily. Open the door and get on the damn .50 Cal. Light 'em up." Grandpa John yelled.
"Just worried about my sister." Hope said, trailing off the subject