Okay heres the link
link

and post ur answers

I got Fred and George

해리 포터 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago princess829 said…
Remus Lupin:
You are looking for someone sweet, intelligent and understanding. Although he may have big troubles to overcome, with you by his side this wolfman will at least have a non-judgemental, loving romance.
over a year ago Mel4ever said…
Cedric Diggory
You love the clean-cut, all around good boy. He always does the right thing and makes your time together romantic and special. He's a dream come true, and handsome to boot!
over a year ago lakota_spirit said…
Draco Malfoy
You love to look good on the arm of your man! Other people envy you, and you want the kind of guy who can keep you in style. Your champagne tastes match his exactly,
over a year ago MarMar_XigLux said…
Tom Riddle
My, my. Talk about the bad boys. You want an intellectual match, and someone who will shake the world (and you!). Surrender to your inner darkness, and one thing is for certain: it won't be boring.
over a year ago Margooterd said…
Harry Potter
I want Ron
over a year ago terhenetar said…
Draco Malfoy
You love to look good on the arm of your man! Other people envy you, and you want the kind of guy who can keep you in style. Your champagne tastes match his exactly,

Not that I complain, but I am willing to exchange Draco for Lucius. ♥
over a year ago lovedrchase said…
Remus Lupin
You are looking for someone sweet, intelligent, and understanding. Although he may have big troubles to overcome, with you by his side this wolfman will at least have a non-judgmental, loving romance.
over a year ago MarMar_XigLux said…
Awwz, if only there was a result called "Lucius Malfoy" ;p
over a year ago Narusasu4EVER said…
heart
Tom Riddle
My, my. Talk about the bad boys. You want an intellectual match, and someone who will shake the world (and you!). Surrender to your inner darkness, and one thing is for certain: it won't be boring.

No surprise XD

over a year ago mars15 said…
Neville Longbottom
Your match is the sweet, shy guy who may not be the Quidditch star or the company president, but loves you completely. Snuggles by the fire and a secure home life make you feel completely cherished.
over a year ago Belatrix said…
big smile
My, my. Talk about the bad boys. You want an intellectual match, and someone who will shake the world (and you!). Surrender to your inner darkness, and one thing is for certain: it wont be boring.

Yup, thats me!
over a year ago ilovebilievix said…
Harry Potter
You crave your own knight in shining armour: the guy who will swoop in and save you, and manage to be a sweet lover and good dad all at the same time. You are the girl he's fighting for!
Yay!
over a year ago delamico said…
Draco Malfoy
You love to look good on the arm of your man! Other people envy you, and you want the kind of guy who can keep you in style. Your champagne tastes match his exactly.
OMG.. okay.. But really, then why can't I have Lucius?
My friends couldn't decide which of the last question's options were true for me, so I put in all their version (witty and responsible, sweet and kind, beautiful and classy, ambitious and have high tastes), but the result was always the same.. :O:O

over a year ago Andressa_Weld said…
heart
Ronald Weasley
Fun, spontaneous, and loyal wins your heart. Completely lacking in pretention, you seek the guy that others might overlook but who will be totally dedicated to you alone...and will make you laugh along the way.

LOVE IT ♥
over a year ago Hinata-Snow said…
angry
Again, I'm sorry, but isnt there a guys version of this?
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
Tom Riddle

Yayz
over a year ago saz19126 said…
Cedric Diggory
You love the clean-cut, all around good boy. He always does the right thing and makes your time together romantic and special. He's a dream come true, and handsome to boot!
over a year ago ErnieHannah333 said…
EWW! I got... Viktor Krum.. He is NOTHING like me!
You go for the 'strong, silent type'. All masculine, ready to protect you in a heartbeat, all this guy needs is a girl to bring him out of his shy shell. (Yeah right!) Some things don't need to be spoken to be understood! (Umm.. no!)
last edited over a year ago