해리 포터 Would 당신 Rather.....?

PEZ-sweets-rule posted on Apr 16, 2009 at 09:18AM
In this game you give people two choices, the more insane the better! and they have to choose one, and then create a new question for the next person. All quetions begin with WUR, whch stands for would you rather. Simples!

So, to start off,

WUR: Kiss Professor Snape OR Live with Lord Voldermort?

해리 포터 1091 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1091

over a year ago pixie09 said…
big smile
live with me homie voldi (in the shreeking shak, booye) :p

stab harry OR live with the dersleys :p
ginnyweasley99 commented…
Live with the Dursleys over a year ago
over a year ago forbiddenLURVE said…
stab harry but gently (you didn't say to kill him!)

WUR be family-related with Snape or Filch?
Snape over a year ago
over a year ago PEZ-sweets-rule said…
smile
Snape (i would buy him shampoo for christmas = ])

WUR spend all day with Nearly Headless Nick and listen to all of his stories or eat 3 whole packets of bertie botts every flavour beans (even the gross ones!)
Spend the 일 with Nearly Headless Nick over a year ago
over a year ago othhptwlghtluv said…
big smile
haha. spend all day with NHN.

WUR marry Petunia or makeout with Figg?
over a year ago linhousepotter said…
laugh
mmmm...makeout with Figg, lol

WUR kiss Dudley or hug Fenrir Greyback?
smile
Kiss Dudly = P

WUR: take part in the tri wizard tournment or live in the chamber of secrets?
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
Take part in the Triwizard Tournament

WUR: Eat food off of Hagrid's beard for the rest of your life OR sleep on top of Slughorn in chair-form forever?
Sleep on top of Slughorn in char-form forever,lol

WUR: live in Godric's Hollow or live in Grimmauld Place?
last edited over a year ago
heart
Godric's Hollow = ]

WUR: Be chained to Malfoy for the rest of your life or marry Goyle and have 10 kids with him?
Be chained to Malfoy for the rest of my life, lol :)

WUR: Be a house-elf or a goblin?
smile
House Elf = ]

WUR: be hit with Ginny ledgendary Bat bogey hex every hour for the rest of your life or marry peter pettigrew and have kids with him = P
smile
Be hit with Ginny legendary Bat bogey hex every hour for the rest of my life! (I hate Peter)

WUR: drink polyjuice potion with the "essence" of Goyle or write with Umbridge's blood quill for the rest of your life?
smile
Polyjuice Potion =P

WUR:Be the new tester dummie for Weasley Wizard Wheezes or Jump off of the astronomy tower naked?
Jump off of the astronomy tower naked (you never said we couldn't wear the invisibility cloak, but i guess that wouldn't be naked, but you could still do it in the dark and probably cast a spell to land on something soft. And being Fred and George's tester wouldn't be too bad because they never died or got really sick from it)

WUR: Live with Fleur forever or sleep with Malfoy?
smile
Live with Fleur :)

WUR: get hit by a bludger or smell Dobby's socks?
over a year ago pixie09 said…
big smile
smell dobby;s socks .. he is a house elf !@!! he is CLEANE .. bet they smell better than roses :p

WUR: chuck up slugs like ron OR have the bones in your arm re-grown ??
smile
Chuck up slugs like Ron

WUR: fall from your broomstick while playing Quidditch or take puking pastilles?
take puking pastilles (no embarrassment and i can skip my lessons. p.s. i am reading HBP right now :)

WUR: Have to go to all of Slughorn's parties as an honorary member or lose a duel with Malfoy?
over a year ago duckey94 said…
Slughorn's parties. At least I get free food. lol. With Malfoy, I'd never live it down.

WUR: Fight a basilisk or Aragog?
smile
Fight a Basilisk (I hate spiders,lol)

WUR: Help Filch clean the trophy room or help aunt Petunia clean her house?
smile
Help Petunia clean her house Filch scares me :P..lol..

WUR: Sleep with Dudley Dersley or Live in the cupboard under the stairs for the rest of your life?
big smile
Live in the cupboard under the stairs for the rest of my life,lol

WUR: Live with the Malfoys for the rest of your life or live with the Dursleys for the rest of your life?
smile
Live with the Malfoys (but im not joining the Dark Side lol :P)

WUR: Have a dementor follow you around every day atacking you at random times or walk through the forbidden forest on your own at midnight with out a wand.
Have a dementor following me (I'll be a pro at casting the Patronus charm and I'll be expecting an attack. It would probably get bored after a while, too. Plus, I might some how be able to train him to sic Malfoy, lol)

WUR: Be around Ron and Lavender while they were so in love or have to feel awkward about liking your best friend's sibling
(sorry, still reading HBP)
Feel awkward about liking my best friend's sibling :)

WUR: Marry Snape or kiss Dudley?
smile
Kiss Dudley (then eat 100 tictacs lol):P

WUR: Be a house elf (slave) for the rest of your life or use a broken wand like Rons for the rest of your life.
smirk
Use a broken wand like Ron's for the rest of my life. (I don't think I could ever be a house-elf. I hate slavery.)

WUR: Die from the Avada Kedrava curse or receive a Dementor's kiss?
smile
Avada Kedrava deffo. over quicker

WUR: Be put under the imperiouse curse and be made to do Voldermorts dirty work for the rest of your life or have Peevs follow you around for a week making joke out of everything you say?
over a year ago laureng114 said…
Peeves! I can handle him, imperious curse not so much.
& doing the work of the dark lord-never!

WUR: Spend a week with Aragog in the forest or spend a week with Fluffy?
smirk
Spend a week with Aragog (I can take Hagrid with me!)

WUR: Write on Tom Riddle's diary or wear Slytherin's locket?
smile
Write in Tom Riddle's Diary, i'd tell him thathe was a meabie poo poo head = ]

WUR: Live in the Forbidden forset or Live the rest of your life only wearing whatever Mrs. Weasley knitted for you (you can't alter them magicly and it includes going out on dates and suff lol)
big smile
Live the rest of my life only wearing whatever Mrs.Weasley knitted for me. (I like Mrs.Weasley's sweaters)

WUR: Be one of Greyback's best friends or be a horcrux? :)

smile
Be a Horcrux, = ]

WUR: chop off dumbledores beard and wear it as a hat for the rest of your life or make out with Crabbe?
smile
Chop off Dumbledore's beard and wear it as a hat for the rest of my life, lol. :)

WUR: Drink a love potion and be in love with Filch or work with Umbridge for the rest of your life?
smile
Work with Umbridge, As i have said before Filch Scares me =$ lol

WUR: Make out with Rupert Grint or Ron Weasley (i know technicaly they are the same person but i mean like personality, who do you prefer = ])
surprise
This one is sooooooooooooooo hard....I really can't choose.....but I guess I would like to........Make out with Rupert Grint! (Though I really LOVE them both!) :)

WUR: Spend the rest of your life taking orders from Aunt Marge or be Aunt Petunia's daughter?
smile
Aunt Petunia's daughter (she would love you like she love dudly :P)

WUR: Go to the Yule Ball without a date and look like a compleate loner or miss the Hogwarts express and fly to school in an enchanted car almost killing yourself and nearly getting expelled :P
over a year ago becca85 said…
Fly to Hogwarts in an enchanted car and ALMOST getting myself and NEARLY getting expelled (it means I wouldn't die and I wouldn't get expelled)

Would you rather be stuck in a cell in Azkaban with Bellatrix or see your twin die in the battle of Hogwarts?
smile
Be stuck in a cell in Azkaban with Bellatrix

WUR: Have a conversation with Lucius Malfoy about "blood purity" or be Snape's assistant in his classes for one day?
smile
Be Sanpe's assistant for a day = ]

WUR: spend 24 hours on your own in the shreaking shack (no wand allowed) or spend 24 hours with Aragog on your own (before he died and without a wand)?
smile
Spend 24 hours on my own in the Shrieking Shack (No way I am staying with Aragog. He would definitely eat me right away, lol!)

WUR: Punch Peter Pettigrew in the face or slap Umbridge in the face?

AHHH! How the hell am I supposed to choose? I hate them both! Probably punch Peter Pettigrew in the face because if you do it hard enough you can kill him and he betrayed Harry's parents!

WUR: Be a double agent like Snape and risk Voldemort finding out or have Kreacher as your house-elf (but you can't give him away to the kitchens at Hogwarts)?
over a year ago becca85 said…
Be a double agent...how secretive!!

Would you rather take tea with Professor Umbridge or take tea with aunt Marge?
smile
With Marge i wanna blow her up like a balloon = ]

WUR: Be popular, part veela and adored like Fluer or Be clever, not conventualy pretty but still good looking and look at for homework help like Hermionie?
Be like Harmione, cuz I already am but I'm not too pretty. I also hate Fleur and who cares about being popular if you already have some good friends?

WUR: Live with Percy or with Fleur?
over a year ago Travalino said…
ugh thats hard, i think id rather live with percy cuz then i wouldnt have to deal with an annoying person that also has an annoying accent.

WUR: Be bit by a werewolf or make several horcruxes (remember that you become steadily uglier with every horcruxe, lol)?
smile
Be bit by a werewolf

WUR: Live with Umbridge or live with Peter Pettigrew?
smile
Live with Umbridge (we could wear matching cardigans =P)

WUR:Be locked in a extendable trunk for a year (like Mad Eye in GOF) or make out with Kreacher =P
over a year ago Travalino said…
locked in the trunk

WUR: Date a dementor or hang out with Aragog and his kids?
over a year ago loulouppg said…
... hard one. Hang out with Aragog and his kids (But bring a bag of massive flies with me.) I like my soul.

WUR: Stand outside on privet drive in wizard robes and shout "HEY IM A WIZARD" then prove it or go into the Slytherin commonroom and shout "IM A MUGGLE BORN AND PROUD OF IT!"