해리 포터 Who is Teddy Lupin Living with...(spoilers)

nonames posted on Jul 25, 2007 at 10:22PM
Who is Teddy living with? Harry is his godfather, but he didnt arrive on the train with Harry & his family. Teddy's parents are dead....so....im confused...

해리 포터 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Niwdog said…
I dunno really. He has no family. There were some Major Loose Ends
over a year ago chunkyrice13 said…
Isn't his grandmother, Andromeda, still alive? That's who Tonks left him with to go join the battle, right?
over a year ago anisa21 said…
he lives with Tonks mother. I thought harry would have raised him since he always wanted to live with his god father.
over a year ago duckgoddess said…
Yeah, I think Teddy lives with Andromeda Tonks; I doubt she would have allowed him to live with Harry and Ginny. Besides, at the time, Harry was way too young to raise a baby
over a year ago tinydancer said…
Exactly, and Grandmother totally trumps a 17 year old Godfather so it makes sense that he lived with Andromeda! Also, she had lost so much, her daughter and her husband, it's nice to think that she had some family left. I does seem like Teddy was a big part of Harry's life, so that's good. Guess there is so much left out (19 years!) that alot of assuming will have to be done :)
over a year ago kim1891 said…
well harry is his god father
over a year ago ahastie7 said…
I kind of figured that by this point in the book Teddy would've been on his own. He was 19, and an of-age wizard. My guess is that he lived with Andromeda when he was under age though.
over a year ago PotterGal said…
JKR said that Teddy was brought up by Andromeda. :)
over a year ago XxcrazywriterxX said…
WOA. If he is living with Andromeda, then Ted Tonks died. I read on wikia that he lived with his WIDOWED grandmother. It wouldn't surprise me, though, because Ted is a muggle, and seeing as Andromeda's sister was a death eater (who also concentrated on killing all her relatives)and tortured alot of muggles. I don't know, but it's not that reliable either.
over a year ago simpleplan said…
??????
over a year ago Ellernnn said…
smile
He's Living With His Grandmother, It says in the book that Ted Tonks Had Been Murdered..

It also says in the book (well ron's son tells us in the book)

"Our teddy! Teddy Lupin, snogging our victoire. OUR cousin! HE SAID HE'D COME TO SEE HER OFF"

He was there to say bye to bill & fleurs Daughter :)
over a year ago kezdoll said…
I just wanted to add that Ted Tonks wasn't a muggle but a muggle born wizard : )