해리 포터 I'm making a fanfiction and I need some help with the names:

iva098 posted on Jun 24, 2013 at 02:03PM
------ MINE FAVOURITE NAMES ------------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

~ MY TOP 10 GIRLS NAMES ~

1. Natalie
2. Rebecca
3. Avery
4. Sarah
5. Heather
6. Megan
7. Lily
8. Charlie
9. Janie
10. Melanie

~ MY TOP 10 BOYS NAMES ~

1. Tom
2. James
3. John
4. William
5. Peter
6. Harry
7. David
8. Justin
9. George
10. Austin

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

~ I want you HP fans to add your top-10 favourite names list

~ Add two top-10 list,one for girls names and one for boys names (like I did)

~ You can add names from all counries,not just english names.

~ You can chose some of the names from mine top-10 lists (but don't use them all because that would just be copying).

~ You can chose some of the names that all ready exist in Harry Potter series.
 ------ MINE FAVOURITE NAMES ---------------------------------------------------------------------

해리 포터 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago iva098 said…
smile
````` READ THIS TOO:`````

What I also want you to do is that, after you add your favourite boys names and your favourite girls names list,you add your non canon families.

For example:

You like Hermione and Draco.You add the names of their kids,how many family members are in their family,where are Hermione or Draco working,where are they living and stuff like that.
Add this for atleast 5 families.

You can't post canon families like Harry,Ginny and their kids or Ron,Hermione and their kids.

BE CREATIVE!
LET YOUR IMAGINATION GO WILD!
BE YOURSELFS!

AND REMEMBER THERE ARE NO BAD,SILLY OR WEIRD IDEAS.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR WORK! :D
last edited over a year ago
 ````` READ THIS TOO:````` What I also want 당신 to do is that, after 당신 add your favourite boys na
over a year ago Book-Freak said…
My favourite girls names are:
Eleanor
Yasmeen
Rebecca
Guinevere
Madeline
Angelina
Charlotte
Elliot
Ebere
Matilda

My favourite boys names are:
John
Will
Luke
Matthew
Connor
Harry
Daniel
David
Alec
Jean-Claude

As for families...
I always imagined Rose Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy getting married and having three kids called Elena, Nathan and Jack.
If Wormtail hadn't turned evil, I think he would have married an irish muggle called Elizabeth and had twin daughters called Laoise and Cara.
I think Lily Luna and Lysander Lovegood would have got married but not had any children.